Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009
No idea about your problem but you can disable those mods that are italicized with the broom thing next to them. MO can load their .bsa files without the .esp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exposure
Apr 4, 2014
So, I've been lurking in this thread for a bit after falling off the Skyrim wagon again recently after having last played the game two years ago, grabbing the interesting mods I haven't heard of (or hadn't existed) before, got a pretty decent and nearly full install at this point, but I came to a stumbling block trying to look for a mod from a old post:

The Mad Archivist posted:

I still like Deadly Dragons. I got that and set it to expert right away because I was feeling pretty cocky - I got all these followers and arquebuses and apocalypse spells and poo poo, just need something to shoot at, and holy poo poo did I get the fear of dov put into me when the first one came winging down. Pretty sure all those followers were in bleedout within the first thirty seconds.

Specifically, I was looking for mods that added in arquebuses because I pretty much have a weakness for mods in fantasy games that will let me use 15th to 17th century firearms, especially when I can combine that with dragon hunting.

The closest mod I could find that matched was Project Flintlock, yet it doesn't seem to have that arquebus weapon I've seen in his Nazeem Reloaded video, though the weapon does seem to use the Flintlock Rifle model from what I can see. (Nor does Project Flintlock seem to add its own rifles to enemies, for that matter)

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Exposure posted:

So, I've been lurking in this thread for a bit after falling off the Skyrim wagon again recently after having last played the game two years ago, grabbing the interesting mods I haven't heard of (or hadn't existed) before, got a pretty decent and nearly full install at this point, but I came to a stumbling block trying to look for a mod from a old post:

Specifically, I was looking for mods that added in arquebuses because I pretty much have a weakness for mods in fantasy games that will let me use 15th to 17th century firearms, especially when I can combine that with dragon hunting.

The closest mod I could find that matched was Project Flintlock, yet it doesn't seem to have that arquebus weapon I've seen in his Nazeem Reloaded video, though the weapon does seem to use the Flintlock Rifle model from what I can see. (Nor does Project Flintlock seem to add its own rifles to enemies, for that matter)

Aetherial Arms and Armor, and the Trainwiz Space Travel Mod. (Aetherius? Is that the name?)

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Agents are GO! posted:

Aetherial Arms and Armor, and the Trainwiz Space Travel Mod. (Aetherius? Is that the name?)

Yeah, Aetherius. I heard Trainwiz never really got around to finishing/polishing it, though?

Brhuce Hammar is loving glorious though :allears: :black101:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Is the op up to date?
Am I hosed without the big dlcs when it comes to good mods?
Are there any good compilations/lists outside of the OP? That gems list is loving massive.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Bob NewSCART posted:

Is the op up to date?
Am I hosed without the big dlcs when it comes to good mods?
Are there any good compilations/lists outside of the OP? That gems list is loving massive.

1. Yes, mostly.
2. There are quite a bit of really good mods that require the some/all of the DLCs. I mean, we did just have a steam sale.
3. Yes, the OP.

BTW Get Brhuce Hammar Legacy for the best follower.

razorrozar posted:

Yeah, Aetherius. I heard Trainwiz never really got around to finishing/polishing it, though?

Brhuce Hammar is loving glorious though :allears: :black101:

Yeah, you probably heard that from me. It's Aethernautics BTW. :)

"I just wanted to see how you reacted to Quagmire. I have to say... totally worth it."

And Bhruce Hammar is loving awesome.

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Jul 12, 2014

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Agents are GO! posted:

Yeah, you probably heard that from me. It's Aethernautics BTW. :)

"I just wanted to see how you reacted to Quagmire. I have to say... totally worth it."

And Bhruce Hammar is loving awesome.

:doh: Mixed up the name of the mod with the name of Nirn-space. It's a shame he never finalized it, it was a fantastic concept.

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011
Is there a sweet mod that makes the game badass and fresh without trawling for lots of little baby mods?

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Captain Diarrhoea posted:

Is there a sweet mod that makes the game badass and fresh without trawling for lots of little baby mods?

Apocalypse Spells and SPERG are two great mods that make Skyrim pretty fresh. I dunno what your definition of badass is though. Sperg gives lets you have a viable Suplex a ton of things playthrough, while Apocalypse adds in a ton of interesting extra spells to the game.

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

OneDeadman posted:

Sperg gives lets you have a viable Suplex

Hm thanks for the quick response man. :)

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Ill add Skyrim Immersive Creatures and Deadly Dragons to that list. And ASIS. ALWAYS ASIS. With my INIs. :D

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I'll throw Immersive Armors on the Nexus and Heavy Armory on the Workshop onto the list, Captain. They flesh out the leveled lists with a lot more armor sets and weapon types, respectively, so you're fighting enemies with widely varied equipment instead of a horde of bandits with plain leather armor and iron swords.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Does anyone know any good alchemy mods that go along with SPERG?

Also how is Thunderchild, and what is the recommended magic/spell mod nowadays?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I was thinking of adding Immersive First Person to my current playthough for that extra "feeling like you're there" aspect. I don't really have that many mods, maybe 5 or 6, mostly just graphical improvements.

Anyone have any experience with this mod and if it breaks more than it's worth? Like if bow aiming is ruined or it's hard to uninstall if I don't like it?

Exposure
Apr 4, 2014

JazzFlight posted:

I was thinking of adding Immersive First Person to my current playthough for that extra "feeling like you're there" aspect. I don't really have that many mods, maybe 5 or 6, mostly just graphical improvements.

Anyone have any experience with this mod and if it breaks more than it's worth? Like if bow aiming is ruined or it's hard to uninstall if I don't like it?

I'm currently using it along with Enhanced Camera, I highly suggest getting that if you like using bows, the thing about Immersive First Person is that it basically makes the third person camera act as though it was a first person one, meaning all the animations used in it are the third person ones.

So aiming gets problematic with both bows and magic (magic's a bit better once you start firing, but trying to aim a bow with it is hard), and melee animations are a bit funny looking since the third person ones never actually go down or up according to where you're looking. (not to mention they can clip a lot with the camera)

Meanwhile, Enhanced Camera is basically just the vanilla first person view arms with an attached body and legs you can look at, so combat is much easier to do since you're basically playing it like vanilla, just that you can actually look down and see your shadows and gear.

My set up is currently that I use Enhanced Camera for combat (you can do this by setting the relevant profiles for combat in IFP's Mod Configuration Menu to use vanilla first person with no body, which is what Enhanced Camera replaces), and use IFP for everything non-combat. Works out quite well, I get my "it's like I'm there" feeling without running into problems trying to use bows or burning bandits alive.

Uninstalling should be simple (it lets you toggle whether it's on or not, so you should be able to just turn it off, save, and then deactivate it through the mod manager of your choice), though I haven't personally tried uninstalling it yet.

Exposure fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 12, 2014

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Yeah, in summation, Enhanced Camera modifies the first person camera while Immersive First Person gives you what amounts to a third camera mode that places the camera at about eye level of your character's model.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Burns posted:

Does anyone know any good alchemy mods that go along with SPERG?

Also how is Thunderchild, and what is the recommended magic/spell mod nowadays?

Thunderchild is great, and Apocalypse Spells.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I use the New Vegas equivalent of Immersive First Person and it's really cool. It doesn't impede gun use at all, so I can't imagine it does bow use.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

razorrozar posted:

I use the New Vegas equivalent of Immersive First Person and it's really cool. It doesn't impede gun use at all, so I can't imagine it does bow use.

I know this is the Skyrim thread but can you link that mod?

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Gyshall posted:

I know this is the Skyrim thread but can you link that mod?

Sure, I think we can get away with one.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Exposure posted:

I'm currently using it along with Enhanced Camera, I highly suggest getting that if you like using bows, the thing about Immersive First Person is that it basically makes the third person camera act as though it was a first person one, meaning all the animations used in it are the third person ones.

So aiming gets problematic with both bows and magic (magic's a bit better once you start firing, but trying to aim a bow with it is hard), and melee animations are a bit funny looking since the third person ones never actually go down or up according to where you're looking. (not to mention they can clip a lot with the camera)

Meanwhile, Enhanced Camera is basically just the vanilla first person view arms with an attached body and legs you can look at, so combat is much easier to do since you're basically playing it like vanilla, just that you can actually look down and see your shadows and gear.

My set up is currently that I use Enhanced Camera for combat (you can do this by setting the relevant profiles for combat in IFP's Mod Configuration Menu to use vanilla first person with no body, which is what Enhanced Camera replaces), and use IFP for everything non-combat. Works out quite well, I get my "it's like I'm there" feeling without running into problems trying to use bows or burning bandits alive.

Uninstalling should be simple (it lets you toggle whether it's on or not, so you should be able to just turn it off, save, and then deactivate it through the mod manager of your choice), though I haven't personally tried uninstalling it yet.

Would you mind uploading the Enhanced Camera mod? Looks to be down.

Exposure
Apr 4, 2014

Gyshall posted:

Would you mind uploading the Enhanced Camera mod? Looks to be down.
Sure, here it is. I believe it was the latest version up before it was hidden, so it should be the one that doesn't cause CTDs if you happen to be using a skeleton replacer for mods like All Geared Up or Dual Sheath Redux.

Exposure fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jul 12, 2014

panda clue
May 23, 2014
I'm sorry since I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do I start the main quest with the Live Another Life mod?

vv Thanks!! vv

panda clue fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jul 13, 2014

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

panda clue posted:

I'm sorry since I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do I start the main quest with the Live Another Life mod?

Talk to any barkeep and head towards Helgen. You'll be able to pick up tutorial Imperial Dude or tutorial Racist Nord at the end of the tutorial cave and then the game will continue as normal.

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.
I would recommend giving Skyrim Unbound a try if you are starting a new game. I tried it after someone recommended it in the thread a while back. I like it better than Live Another Life. The main quest starts the first time you absorb a dragon soul instead of dealing with Arthmoor's lovely Shady Sam stuff in LAL. Plus the MCM menu lets you turn off dragons if you want to completely ignore the main quest, yet still learn shouts from word walls.

quote:

Features:

• Choose your starting weapons, gear, and spells
• Select from dozens of starting locations in every hold, city, town, and inn (and more)
• Toggle dragons, random dragon spawns, dragon soul absorption, and shouts
• Avoid being forced into the main quest for non-Dragonborn characters
• Play through the Civil War quests right from the start of the game

Skyrim Unbound also edits NPC dialogue across Skyrim in order to eliminate references to the player ever having been at Helgen and other characters won't recognize you as the Dragonborn unless you've started the main quest.
Only downside to the mod is that it is not on the Nexus (probably due to Arthmoor drama) so you have to download it directly or from the Steam Workshop. It should be added to the OP.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

grrarg posted:

I would recommend giving Skyrim Unbound a try if you are starting a new game. I tried it after someone recommended it in the thread a while back. I like it better than Live Another Life. The main quest starts the first time you absorb a dragon soul instead of dealing with Arthmoor's lovely Shady Sam stuff in LAL. Plus the MCM menu lets you turn off dragons if you want to completely ignore the main quest, yet still learn shouts from word walls.

Only downside to the mod is that it is not on the Nexus (probably due to Arthmoor drama) so you have to download it directly or from the Steam Workshop. It should be added to the OP.

While I like Unbound better than LAL for the most part, I will say right now that with LAL you don't have to do the Shady Sam part of the quest. Just go to Helgen and the rest will speak for itself.

As for why Unbound isn't on Nexus. The creator openly admitted to using a :filez: version of the CK due to wanting to keep it outside his Skyrim installation. Nexus decided to be :nexus: and banned him for it.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Head Hit Keyboard posted:

While I like Unbound better than LAL for the most part, I will say right now that with LAL you don't have to do the Shady Sam part of the quest. Just go to Helgen and the rest will speak for itself.

As for why Unbound isn't on Nexus. The creator openly admitted to using a :filez: version of the CK due to wanting to keep it outside his Skyrim installation. Nexus decided to be :nexus: and banned him for it.

Isn't the CK free if you own Skyrim? He had the license to use it regardless of what version he used, right? That seems really loving dumb.

Oh wait, :nexus:

Exposure
Apr 4, 2014
So I've been experimenting with using Lootification plus my personal modifications to Project Flintlock as an attempt to add in the firearms in leveled lists without having to put much actual hard work on my end.

But everytime I use Lootification and check on it in TES5edit, I keep getting this kind of result:

That is, the mask will get enchanted variants no problem, but it just seems to be content with adding in the WEAPON_GLASS keyword to the firearms and stop there. Doesn't even seem to add them into any kind of leveled lists.

I noticed it does the same with the Dragonbone weapons from Dawnguard, yet the Stalhrim and Nordic weapons from Dragonborn will get enchanted variants just fine.

Am I just being a complete idiot here and misunderstanding something, or am I being a complete idiot in the sense of I need to start reinstalling stuff?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

razorrozar posted:

Isn't the CK free if you own Skyrim? He had the license to use it regardless of what version he used, right? That seems really loving dumb.

Oh wait, :nexus:

It is, but Bethesda usually distributes the editing software online separately.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

Scyantific posted:

It is, but Bethesda usually distributes the editing software online separately.

It's not like Skyrim is the first Bethesda game to release the toolset exclusively through Steam. New Vegas' GECK is considered a Steam tool as well.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Anyone have any experience with adding Falskaar / Moonpath to Elsweyr / Wyrmstooth to a save in progress?

Will it screw up my game or is it so separate from the main map that it won't matter? I like the idea of adding new lands as free DLC.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009
I've never run into any problems adding them mid-game. Falskaar and Wyrmstooth have separate maps.

Also, that is the dumbest reason to ban someone.

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

Exposure posted:

So I've been experimenting with using Lootification plus my personal modifications to Project Flintlock as an attempt to add in the firearms in leveled lists without having to put much actual hard work on my end.

But everytime I use Lootification and check on it in TES5edit, I keep getting this kind of result:

That is, the mask will get enchanted variants no problem, but it just seems to be content with adding in the WEAPON_GLASS keyword to the firearms and stop there. Doesn't even seem to add them into any kind of leveled lists.

I noticed it does the same with the Dragonbone weapons from Dawnguard, yet the Stalhrim and Nordic weapons from Dragonborn will get enchanted variants just fine.

Am I just being a complete idiot here and misunderstanding something, or am I being a complete idiot in the sense of I need to start reinstalling stuff?

As it is now Lootification is finicky at the best of time. It matches material types and equip slot/weapon type. My guess is that it can find a material type weapons to match the muskets with but not a proper equipment type. Do they perhaps use the crossbow weapon type?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm having a weird issue with some of the guards at Winterhold after starting a game with Skyrim Unbound. It's a really strange issue, and only shows up on some of the guards Here's a pic/load order.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285686669

code:
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SMPC.esp
SPERG.esm
moonpath.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
JSwords.esm
Lootification.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
AshRocks.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Beards.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
SkyUI.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
SulfurRocks.esp
TreaclemanMoonpathPatch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
JSwords_Load_Screens.esp
NoDiseaseAbsorb_DB.esp
Rainbows.esp
WATER.esp
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp
WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
AOS.esp
3DNPC.esp
AFT_iNPCFix.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
SPERG-DB.esp
SPERG.esp
SPERG-DG.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SMPC_windows_fix.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Brighter Dungeons.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Better Skill and Quest Books Names.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
DawnofWindhelm.esp
DawnofRiften.esp
SPERG Weapons and Armor Complete.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
WhiterunAlivePiano.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
SPERG Immersive Armors.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp
Cloaks.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
BrhuceLegacy.esp
Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
WorldEaterBeater.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
Spectraverse - Only After Dragon Rising.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ambSkyforge_Patch.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
throneroom.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Vampirelordroyal.esp
MzarkWonders.esp
SMPC_Dawnguard_ReFix.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Dwemerverse - Dwarven Magic Package.esp
Apocalypse - SPERG Compatibility Patch.esp
BVandRB_Formlist.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
WATER DG.esp
Bashed Patch.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
LLI.esp

Exposure
Apr 4, 2014

LtSmash posted:

As it is now Lootification is finicky at the best of time. It matches material types and equip slot/weapon type. My guess is that it can find a material type weapons to match the muskets with but not a proper equipment type. Do they perhaps use the crossbow weapon type?
Yes, actually. I take it there are issues with that weapon type when it comes to Lootification?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

JazzFlight posted:

Anyone have any experience with adding Falskaar / Moonpath to Elsweyr / Wyrmstooth to a save in progress?

Will it screw up my game or is it so separate from the main map that it won't matter? I like the idea of adding new lands as free DLC.
If it's something like Helgen Reborn or Moon & Star, which add new lands to already existing cells, sometimes you have to start with it. I've also heard that going into a secluded interior, waiting 31 days, then saving/reloading works.

I'm not entirely sure about that though. I'm fairly certain my game became unstable because I tried to load too many content/quest mods at once. I'd CTD if I even tried to approach some places. I'm planning on wiping my saves, going with mods I know work fine, then add quests as I do them. The problem is I have so many that I don't know how many I can add without things going bonkers again.

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

Exposure posted:

Yes, actually. I take it there are issues with that weapon type when it comes to Lootification?

Yeah. It doesn't have the needed material keywords on the basic crossbow (since that would mean adding dawnguard as a master to the esm) so its not able to match anything to crossbows. Also crossbows don't have the normal material types or enchanted versions so even if it did match you wouldn't get enchanted versions. The perpetually upcoming version will fix those by getting rid of the esm all together as well as being able to have better control of how things are enchanted or distributed.

Its getting closer to the top of my todo list but I still have no idea when it will be out. I'm doing better spell distribution in ASIS now so ice mages won't get fire spells and draugr won't equip two spells and then not know how to attack. Then I'm gonna try and figure out why Automatic Variants is using 3gb or more of ram for some people and hopefully reduce that. Then its probably a toss up of if I tackle Lootification or polish Signature Weapons since the new SKSE version is out of alpha.

Mr E posted:

I'm having a weird issue with some of the guards at Winterhold after starting a game with Skyrim Unbound. It's a really strange issue, and only shows up on some of the guards Here's a pic/load order.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285686669

I don't see a TesEdit Merge patch.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

sticklefifer posted:

If it's something like Helgen Reborn or Moon & Star, which add new lands to already existing cells, sometimes you have to start with it. I've also heard that going into a secluded interior, waiting 31 days, then saving/reloading works.

I'm not entirely sure about that though. I'm fairly certain my game became unstable because I tried to load too many content/quest mods at once. I'd CTD if I even tried to approach some places. I'm planning on wiping my saves, going with mods I know work fine, then add quests as I do them. The problem is I have so many that I don't know how many I can add without things going bonkers again.
Well, I added Falskaar and Wyrmstooth and it seems to be going well so far. Just gotta disable my paper map mod if I want to play on the new islands because they have some minor graphical problems with it active. Pretty impressive that mod teams added this much extra content with (pretty good) voice acting.

Also, an update on the Immersive First Person mixed with Enhanced Camera:
It's definitely a matter of taste and fine-tuning to get what is best for you. I'm trying to adjust to the immersive mod because it has a better looking body (less clipping), but it adds a small amount of lag to your movements due to your camera being tied to your head. Also, the crosshairs are ever so slightly off so targeting stacked books reveal its impreciseness. I've ended up disabling it most of the time and just relying on Enhanced Camera. At least it's easy to swap back and forth with a hot key.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
any mods let me be a real estate developer? there's tons of land to go around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

LtSmash posted:

I don't see a TesEdit Merge patch.

I named it Bashed Patch, but didn't actually use Wrye.

• Locked thread