Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Dead Reckoning posted:

I'm working on how I'm going to incorporate "Bunga style trailer trash genital smash party" into conversations next week.

Also: :nws:Goddam.:nws:

She has Giraffe neck.

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/WM9zg:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Slim Pickens posted:

lol welcome to life in the military, coldcocking anyone higher-ranking probably means you're getting royally hosed by your chain of command unless you obviously just saved a fuckload of lives.

Well obviously. It's pretty cool that the captain and the translator are also retarded.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Well obviously. It's pretty cool that the captain and the translator are also retarded.

And yet, we're still one of the best militaries with the best training for it's frontline forces.

Thats how retarded the rest of this terrible rock we live on is. The rest of the hairless apes can't even figure out interlocking lanes of fire, much less the idea that concealment isn't cover

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That always amazes me, too. Our military is retarded in general, but its still more competent than any other military today. Badass tech definitely helps, though.

Israel's pretty efficient at loving people up, though. Probably doesn't do them much good against someone who knows what the gently caress they're doing(but that basically means 'no one two borders away', so they're probably good to go.)

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Jul 13, 2014

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Whip Slagcheek posted:

The Sergeant Major is very much aware when he offers to hit the Marines on the grooming standard in order to lift morale (aka distract them from being pissed off about stuff that matters).

poo poo works.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i show up to work with a day and a half of 5 o'clock shadow every day except my Mondays, and its never even been mentioned. one time when i was late i came in with a straight-up 3 day beard, but thankfully im a redhead and our dark-rear end ops room sorta hides it

also, likely sleep conditions aside, running at 2 in the morning before i go to work at 7 makes me feel amazing

bij
Feb 24, 2007

i grew up on airforce bases which dissuaded me from joining because lol airforce bases

all my base high school friends joined and got really lovely jobs like security forces and wow i dodged a bullet

:nws:gee golly:nws:

:nws:oh my:nws:

bij fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Jul 13, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

gleep gloop posted:

Why ain't you been coming around to play games honkie?

It hasn't been a good time for gamesing for me. :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

time to nuke japan again

http://imgur.com/a/R8ykc

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
kill me if my life gets that monumentally pathetic and creepy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

i get that everyone who reads/posts on these fine forums is on the wrong side of the autism bell curve, but there are certain points in your life that you should address if making a shower-lady is considered an improvement in your existence.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Ted Bundy probably had a better one

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Finally cosplay I can get behind.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Fucitol posted:

i get that everyone who reads/posts on these fine forums is on the wrong side of the autism bell curve, but there are certain points in your life that you should address if making a shower-lady is considered an improvement in your existence.

If you turn your shower head into a make shift real doll, your next handyman project should involve a hose, some duct tape and a running car.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:drat:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

IGNORE ME!

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

on the plus side for society, at least that dude has incentive to get in a shower more than once a month.

the jury is still out on whether or not he uses it to scrub himself or to just jerk his gerkin from a painted michael myers mask that spews lukewarm water.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Who's buying this for their avatar?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Dead Reckoning posted:

That's horrifying.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Best suited for redtitling someone caught reporting insensitivity imo

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Victor Vermis posted:

The Sergeant Major is very much aware when he offers to hit the Marines on the grooming standard in order to lift morale (aka distract them from being pissed off about stuff that matters).

poo poo works.

it bothers me that I agree with you on this but it's command level reverse psychology and extremely gay but effective

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

That's horrifying.

Speaking of horrifying. And showers...

Woman's reenactment of Psycho too avant garde for NY police.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

krispykremessuck posted:

it bothers me that I agree with you on this but it's command level reverse psychology and extremely gay but effective

Yea one of the unintuitive aspects of military management. Have one guy everyone can unanimously hate. Makes life slightly better for the them.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Yea one of the unintuitive aspects of military management. Have one guy everyone can unanimously hate. Makes life slightly better for the them.

Dunno if the drunk thread is the place for this but I'm fairly sure I watched this not work. Misery isn't zero-sum and one more jackass loading you down with bullshit doesn't distract from the shitshow of everything else. In the case I saw it just pushed people over the 'gently caress it, time to chug a bottle of Motrin' line that much faster.

'Unintuitive aspects of military management' seems to me just more words for 'poo poo that shouldn't work but I'm going to pretend it does because it's easy for me, the manager, while real fixes would be a lot more effort'. The poo poo that did work was usually very, very intuitive.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

so thats what axemaniac looks like

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

axemaniac is a chick :ssh:

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Axemaniac is a dude.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

gromdul posted:

You can't hide from the flavor.

You will be safe in here, Anne...

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

it's lucky the fuehrer is a vegetarian, but would he eat a 14 year old pizza?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
lol

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2014/07/hamas-hackers-take-over-israeli-dominos.html#.U8KqRPmSySp

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gromdul posted:

"It should have been a pizza bagel" - my brother.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Dead Reckoning posted:

Somebody buy it for me.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I'll edit it down and upload it later today.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm trying to think of some blade runner tears in the rain pun for the text but nothing is kampffing to me. Need humor to fill the voight.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Post more butts!

Check out her instagram for a special TFR-related surprise.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

It hasn't been a good time for gamesing for me. :(

how you doin :sympathy: want us to post some nice thick hairy cocks for you to lift your spirits? Speaking of whihc, drink lots of whisky at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mad Dragon posted:

Post more butts!

Check out her instagram for a special TFR-related surprise.
Micromancer, you dog!

• Locked thread