Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

The Taint Reaper posted:

Are we still counting the EA games like Mutant League and Road Rash true EA games or are they safe because that was when they were known as Electronic Arts?

i think we shouldnt because james pond ii was hella cool and i still love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

Are we still counting the EA games like Mutant League and Road Rash true EA games or are they safe because that was when they were known as Electronic Arts?

a rule of thumb is if you are giving ea money. if you are, dont

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment today.

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

zen death robot posted:

I don't plan on buying any games today, so bump.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

i beat you EA, i loving beat you at ur own game

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

I've yet to buy from the Big Three. How long can I keep this streak up?

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment on July 11th.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment today.

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment on July 11th.

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I will never buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment ever.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I bought yoshis island on the Wii u vc today

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Kazvall posted:

I will never buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment ever.

same

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!
i bought rayman legends recently and they stuffed uplay down my gullet :suicide:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Hey what the hell is the ubisoft logo supposed to actually be? It's not an eye, it's not a design that spells ubisoft, and it's not even a modern deco design abstractly based on their old logo like EA's is(it still has a Square Circle and Triangle in their modern logo Fed Ex Arrow style).

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
i didn't actually buy any games at all today.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

awww man at some point ima have to buy raymans.

Bested by ubisoft. gently caress

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!

ForeverSmug posted:

awww man at some point ima have to buy raymans.

Bested by ubisoft. gently caress

i would say it's worth it to put up with their bs to play Rayman Legends because supposedly it's a good game, but i have yet to play more than the first world so ymmv

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Dec 26, 2012

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

i didn't actually buy any games at all today.

same. i grabbed xenonauts yesterday though

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I have not bought a game from EA, Activision, or Ubisoft today.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Checked my haul and am proud to report no games from EA, Activision, or Ubi

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
let me double check this real quick oh wait yeah no activision ea or ubi

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
A friend has been trying to convince me to get the new Plants vs Zombies game but I'm staying strong.

Dec 26, 2012

bump

Foxhound posted:

A friend has been trying to convince me to get the new Plants vs Zombies game but I'm staying strong.

good

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Foxhound posted:

It's not worth your dignity, Fox.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
last jim stearling video about this unholy trinity was p good

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i have not the thing that is the title of this thread. in fact, i haven't bought any games for a while. not even dumb impulse buys. i'm starting to get worried maybe games don't hold the appeal to me they once did.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
The most recent game I bought was about two weeks ago; it was Cook, Serve, Delicious! via Amazon because it was $4 instead of $10 on Steam.

This is not a game from Activision, EA, or Ubi. It's quite good, if not at all new.

Dec 26, 2012

bump

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I bought assassins creed 3 today and I'm bumping the thread anyway

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Flynn Taggart posted:

Reported.

Dec 26, 2012

Flynn Taggart posted:

shameful

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Flynn Taggart posted:

Its hard to let you get away with such heinous crimes but your name is loving Flynn Taggart and I'm scared.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I bought a bunch of Bible Videogames today, no they're not wisdom tree, but maybe they shall offset any Activision,EA, or Ubi games I might have to buy in the coming months.

There's also rebranded wisdom tree games that some company released. It looks like they just loaded the roms onto the card and had no shame. The Wisdom Tree version of Noah's Ark was pokemon before Pokémon was a thing.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

zen death robot posted:

No one cares The Taint Reaper

You cared enough to tell me that no one cares.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

No one cares The Taint Reaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
As I both did not buy any Terrible Three games yesterday, nor will I today, that is a valid "bump" post. As is this.

• Locked thread