Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
2-0 Kroos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
i have the feelest of feels

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
All you nerds going 3-1 for Müller better change your votes I got there first, heh.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
2-0 öôòóœöôòóœzil

poty
Jun 21, 2008

if you are not watching the closing ceremony

let me tell you

you are missing out

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I wanna gently caress Shakira

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
Hello, feels store? Yes all you've got.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I hate Pique that son of a bitch

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Masonity posted:

Competition Time

So, scores and first goalscorer. One guess each. If anyone gets it then my wife will knit them a mini TRP scarf. No idea how mini but low end something a barbie doll would wear if it understood the offside rule, high end a full sized footy scarf if she's feeling generous. No promises where in between it'll fall. Colour to be decided by what she has spare, to be posted no later than October. The design is up to her but will involve either "TRP" or "The Ray Parlour" on it.

If no one gets it or the winner doesn't trust a dirty gooner with their address then The Finn gets the scarf as a leaving present. Unless he doesn't trust me either.

No goal, [team] to win on penalties is a bad guess but an eligible guess. Just "no scorer 0-0" isn't. A score draw is fine without saying who will win.

no editing your post after making a guess or it is disqualified. Badly spelt names will be mocked but allowed.
Germany win 2-1, Mats Hummels to score first.

ma i married a tuna
Apr 24, 2005

Numbers add up to nothing
Pillbug

Masonity posted:

Competition Time

So, scores and first goalscorer. One guess each. If anyone gets it then my wife will knit them a mini TRP scarf. No idea how mini but low end something a barbie doll would wear if it understood the offside rule, high end a full sized footy scarf if she's feeling generous. No promises where in between it'll fall. Colour to be decided by what she has spare, to be posted no later than October. The design is up to her but will involve either "TRP" or "The Ray Parlour" on it.

If no one gets it or the winner doesn't trust a dirty gooner with their address then The Finn gets the scarf as a leaving present. Unless he doesn't trust me either.

No goal, [team] to win on penalties is a bad guess but an eligible guess. Just "no scorer 0-0" isn't. A score draw is fine without saying who will win.

no editing your post after making a guess or it is disqualified. Badly spelt names will be mocked but allowed.

3-1 to Germany, Oezil scores first. Zabaleta and Mascherano are concussed to poo poo and will have momentary lapses of judgment.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

shakira u my wife

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the closing ceremonies are on

hello shakira

(it's on univision in america)

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Hegay posted:

shakira u my wife

she Pique's wife :qq:

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

Hegay posted:

I hate Pique that son of a bitch

same op

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

shakira's outfit :drat:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I'm gay as gently caress but I'd still like to stick my dick into Shakira's *checks notes* vagina??

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

oilcheck my rear end posted:

0-0, Germany wins on penalties. This game is probably going to be cagey as hell imo. If I'm wrong I will be pleasantly surprised and happy.

Germany wont be cagey, if Argentina tries this they'll all but hand it to them.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
fs we're not getting closing ceremony this is an outrage

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

Dunban posted:

I'm gay as gently caress but I'd still like to stick my dick into Shakira's *checks notes* vagina??

Pique doesnt want your dick stuck into him

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

yeah argentina don't have the defensive quality to be cagey

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Dunban posted:

I am also gay, and agreed.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Masonity posted:

Competition Time

Argentina 1-0, Higuain. A brutal spaining.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
It's football hanukkah my forums allies and enemies, let's hold hands and 69 during half time

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

are you doubting the defensive capabilities of sergio romero and ezequiel garay and that guy who plays in mexico

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Ive just opened my first delicious Fosters Radler

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Oh hey it's Carlos Santana.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

wow sergio romero is 27 i could have sworn he was like 37

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

so many billions spent and we cant get a proper sound feed lol

poty
Jun 21, 2008

this would be the worst superbowl half-time show ever

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

Gigi Galli posted:

I have a feeling but I've been wrong about just about everything this wc so you're right probably.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

someone tell carlos santana this gimmick got old years ago

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Tom Muller is the sexiest man on the planet.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

poty posted:

No one gives a poo poo

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

personally, i think it would be better without ceremonies and they just played the football

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

poty posted:

:frogout:

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
1-1 and Messi first goalscorer

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

Hegay posted:

so many billions spent and we cant get a proper sound feed lol

we can get some sound feels though

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

gently caress it. Going to go out. This is too good to miss even if I'm the only English speaking gently caress there

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Stop giving money to Santana ffs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

TimberJoe posted:

we can get some sound feels though

the feels are hitting me real hard... more so because i am gay and we're big on feels

• Locked thread