Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

I hope g0t_hats doesn't stop posting because this is hilarious. For a thread about griefing you guys sure are easily annoyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I don't really mind him, I just don't get that video. The people in it are putting in some sick burns and the mygot people are responding by adding text to the video later saying "I make so much money, this guy is a loser." You can't really grief someone if they have to watch your video on youtube later to get griefed.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Cojawfee posted:

I don't really mind him, I just don't get that video. The people in it are putting in some sick burns and the mygot people are responding by adding text to the video later saying "I make so much money, this guy is a loser." You can't really grief someone if they have to watch your video on youtube later to get griefed.

I wasn't talking about you specifically, but you're right. His videos are generally pretty bad, though some are great.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
This isn't any griefing I did, but I think it's pretty hilarious. I used to be a mod on a Tekkit Lite server, and it was part of one of those server lists that rank servers by user votes. The guys ranked immediately below us got butthurt over something or other and DDoSed us pretty hard. While we were down, a group of people calling themselves Team Lixo used a loophole to login to a bunch of servers and give themselves admin powers, which they used to smash up anything they could find. One of the servers they hit was the one that was DDoSing us. We found out later they tried to hit ours but couldn't because we were down. :ironicat:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Eruonen posted:

I hope g0t_hats doesn't stop posting because this is hilarious. For a thread about griefing you guys sure are easily annoyed.

Heh, well actually, it is g0t_hats who is now owned, because he has been put on, THE IGNORE LIST :twisted:

g0t_hats
Jan 17, 2014

Control Volume posted:

Heh, well actually, it is g0t_hats who is now owned, because he has been put on, THE IGNORE LIST :twisted:

I don't really want a brony to read my posts so I'm cool with that. :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzxTVY5NjZQ

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
using the ignore list is some serious childish poo poo and not cool or chill at all

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

using the ignore list is some serious childish poo poo and not cool or chill at all

seriously

g0t_hats
Jan 17, 2014
You guys fail to understand that griefing is about getting reactions and ruining the fun of others. Stop whining.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Uh, I just want to read about these griefs, and not all these haters not posting griefs and content, to which I say, "Good grief!" haha

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

dogstile posted:

CCP are the best MMO developers hands down. I spent a lot of my time in eve (when I gave it a go) doing the "send me money and I will multiply it by 10" scam. The way it works is that when you start off doing it, you actually hand out a few million worth of ISK to get people excited and vouching for you. The real money comes when someone sends you a hundred million isk or something ridiculous and you send nothing back. Then when they complain in chat they get shouted down by people you've actually sent money too :allears:

That was exactly the method I used to keep my wallet padded in Dust, only I limited it to doubling the ISK I was sent. Always, always pay the little guys. They offer a lot in the way of cheap advertising and the big, dumb, greedy folk will hear the commotion and come running. The little people are also extremely happy with your service, and love you to death. They go about their business thinking they got an amazing deal, never realizing they were just a cheap trick in a much bigger ploy.

[edit]: I forgot someone got a lovely audio recording of one dude flipping out from getting TKed.

Sammus fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jul 13, 2014

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

g0t_hats posted:

You guys fail to understand that griefing is about getting reactions and ruining the fun of others. Stop whining.

The thing is you're boring because your griefs aren't clever or interesting so shut up.

John T Scrungus
Oct 23, 2010

:confused:

Trainmonk posted:

The thing is you're boring because your griefs aren't clever or interesting so shut up.

According to the ? button thing you have never posted any funny content in this thread, so why not take your own advice?

Anyway, here's one that I always thought was pretty good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8OJtVTUbo

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
How the gently caress do people care about internet things so much, relax.

wuat
Jul 12, 2009

The Daltony posted:

According to the ? button thing you have never posted any funny content in this thread, so why not take your own advice?

Anyway, here's one that I always thought was pretty good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8OJtVTUbo

Hah, Car Crashes? Real loving funny and Original. Not. They happen constantly in real life. Why don't you think something new up, Idiot. Real loving Clever. FYAD is leaking boys, we got any mods in the thread? :gb2fyad:

g0t_hats
Jan 17, 2014

Trainmonk posted:

I celebrate griefing in all of its forms.

Trainmonk posted:

Hahahahaha thanks buddy.

The Daltony posted:

Most of the old GoronCity videos are hilarious.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Control Volume posted:

Uh, I just want to read about these griefs, and not all these haters not posting griefs and content, to which I say, "Good grief!" haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXQMZHy-m5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3-gTo53eHU

"You is too nice, muthafucka. :)"

John T Scrungus
Oct 23, 2010

g0t_hats posted:

Most of the old GoronCity videos are hilarious.

I discovered those videos when I was like 15, now I'm 20 and I still think they're great.

I gotta say that I'm pretty surprised that myg0t is still around, I thought your group died like 10 years ago.

g0t_hats
Jan 17, 2014

The Daltony posted:

I discovered those videos when I was like 15, now I'm 20 and I still think they're great.

I gotta say that I'm pretty surprised that myg0t is still around, I thought your group died like 10 years ago.

For the most part it did, just me and a few others still kicking.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
I am gay but I'm not gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Ge--ydmuE

John T Scrungus
Oct 23, 2010

wuat posted:

Hah, Car Crashes? Real loving funny and Original. Not. They happen constantly in real life. Why don't you think something new up, Idiot. Real loving Clever. FYAD is leaking boys, we got any mods in the thread? :gb2fyad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=783uN6xiHKg

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

This is pretty great, the combination of the kid's echo and the Jewish guy walking by after he collapses on the ground screaming ADMIN ABUSE just saying "That's not cool, dude" is hilarious

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
To contribute content: This is just a text story, because the game I was playing(Blockland) uses OpenGL and so Shadow Play doesn't loving work and I can't be assed to set up other recording stuff before I play anything. :argh:

So anyway, I bought this game called Blockland on the Steam sale and decided to try it out. It's got a bunch of user-made special maps that hearken back to the days of CS 1.6 with the Warcraft mods and what have you. It's like a more FPS-oriented, Lego-themed Garry's Mod.

I was cruising around trying out the various 'mini-games' as the game calls them, getting increasingly bored when I see one labeled 'City RPG'. Huh, that could be interesting.

It wasn't.

The drat thing is an anti-game, a cross between Minecraft servers where you have to 'buy' plots and some grindy unfun bullshit. As I was exploring the 'city' other players had built, I noticed something interesting. There was a strange pad on someone's roof that would launch you safely all the way across the map. This person's roof also overlooked the jail area, where players who had drugs or were killing innocent players were incarcerated by cops with golden batons, forced to mine or chop down trees or sit around with their thumbs up their asses.

It's important now that I mention that the whole Jail area was on an island offshoot of the main city, think Manhattan Island, if it had only one bridge leading into it.

A plan began to form in my mind. So what I did was I went and bought a sniper rifle, I set myself up on top of that roof and started sniping down jailed players. The chat didn't really light up with more than a few 'wtf?'s, but my wanted level started going up rapidly with every kill, and once the cops across the way realized where I was and my wanted level, they wanted a lot of that juicy, juicy cash they'd get for jailing me.

So across the bridge they began to storm, in various cars, all driving in straight lines. Bang, bang, bang, for a good twenty minutes I kept it up, shooting them down one after the other, chat growing intensely more agitated, telling me to turn myself in, etc.

Finally one slips through, bailing out of his car just as he would've gotten shot and ducking behind a building. He manages to climb up to the roof and comes running after me with that stupid gold baton.

I whip my aim down and click the jump pad, flying through the air to a chorus of "OMG!!!" 'Kobold ebooks is hacking!!?!?' `wtf hes admin???`, landing safely at the map's spawn point, far, far away from my pursuers.

[You have been banned for 30 hours: Avoiding jailing.] Turns out the guy that was so close to whacking me was an admin.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

bathroomrage posted:

[You have been banned for 30 hours: Avoiding jailing.] Turns out the guy that was so close to whacking me was an admin.

I love this part. God forbid anything interesting happen; when someone manages to escape your low effort chase, just use admin powers to get what you want.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

carry on then posted:

I love this part. God forbid anything interesting happen; when someone manages to escape your low effort chase, just use admin powers to get what you want.

Welcome to mostall Minecraft servers

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

These text stories are actually my favorite posts, they're usually really funny. Griefing videos are more hit and miss, most of them are just a child screaming into a microphone or the funny part is buried somewhere in a 10 minute video of mostly unfunny and boring poo poo. The exceptional videos are always short or are basically highlight reels, like the team rhoomba tf2 video, but those are few and far between

E: Imagine a Ventrilo harassment video that had no editing at all and was mostly dead time for finding a channel, rejoining after getting kicked, etc. That's what many of the videos in this thread are like.

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jul 14, 2014

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

QuarkJets posted:

These text stories are actually my favorite posts, they're usually really funny. Griefing videos are more hit and miss, most of them are just a child screaming into a microphone or the funny part is buried somewhere in a 10 minute video of mostly unfunny and boring poo poo. The exceptional videos are always short or are basically highlight reels, like the team rhoomba tf2 video, but those are few and far between

Yeah seconding this, I'm really appreciating these text stories way more.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Anyone care if I repost some old (really good) stories from the SS13 thread? Some of them are absolute gold

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Magres posted:

Anyone care if I repost some old (really good) stories from the SS13 thread? Some of them are absolute gold

Do it, although at this point we've heard doom peel and demon bartender 10 times over.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

dogstile posted:

Do it, although at this point we've heard doom peel and demon bartender 10 times over.

I've read them 20 times over and they still make me laugh, but those two are not the story I had in mind. I had Murderous George, Monkey Savior of the Station, in mind.

Angry Diplomat posted:

When I handed the auth disk to a random helpful monkey, I was thinking, "oh poo poo, nobody will expect a monkey to have the disk. This is the best idea ever!" I could never have known how incredibly, fatefully right I was.

Daeren posted:

For those who weren't in the round, Angry was the captain and gave the disk to the monkey. I and a bunch of other guys, meanwhile, were syndicates, and for a bunch of people really rusty at the role with only a loose plan, we were actually terrifyingly efficient. We bombed telescience, the armory, genetics, the captain's quarters, and chemistry all in about the same span of time and descended on the station like locusts, running to each other's rescue and murdering/spacing at least half a dozen people who came to the brig to stop us, including the captain. However, we noticed the captain didn't have the disk, so we went on a giant manhunt for it before we put two and two together from radio announcements, realizing a monkey was running around with it. When I found it, well...this is a pretty accurate summation.

The monkey drat near shot me into critical when I found it in the hallway, and I chased it into QM where I had it cornered for the rest of the living syndicates when a guy signed on as HoS, walked down the hallways, saw me, and stunned me before shooting me into critical. I blew myself up out of spite, and watched as the monkey juked pretty much everybody on the station, having somehow stolen an emag. It made it to the escape shuttle while the two people left alive protected it, and it emagged the console to make it escape early before the syndicates could kill it and steal the disk.

Angry Diplomat posted:

Also don't forget that the monkey paused near the end of the round, pulled out a piece of paper, labeled it I WON'T LET YOU DOWN CAPTAIN, dropped it and pointed at it so that the ghosts could see his message. The greatest monkey

e: Also also don't forget that he initially got that revolver by stealing it from a Syndicate agent. He started with a flash, graduated to a stun baton, then used that to procure the revolver, all from Syndies. Pretty much all of deadchat was cheering and going completely loving crazy while this magnificent little ape turned a tragic last stand into a mythic victory. When he gunned Daeren down even one of the dead Syndies started cheering him on, because god drat.

Angry Diplomat posted:

I believe a Syndicate agent was trying to stun the monkey with it while he hid under tables in the bar. He succeeded only in arming the monkey further.

Throwing the nuke disc on the monkey is a bit of a grief in and of itself because it makes the thing a huge pain to find and the Syndicate agents have to find it and escape with it in the round. Everything that followed is just magical

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Magres posted:

I've read them 20 times over and they still make me laugh, but those two are not the story I had in mind. I had Murderous George, Monkey Savior of the Station, in mind.

Throwing the nuke disc on the monkey is a bit of a grief in and of itself because it makes the thing a huge pain to find and the Syndicate agents have to find it and escape with it in the round. Everything that followed is just magical

Are monkeys player controlled or just AI controlled?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Space Station 13 is basically the game where both the griefer and the griefed have equal amounts of fun in most cases.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Are monkeys player controlled or just AI controlled?

Both. There's actually also a player role called the AI :cheeky:

People can become monkeys through SPACE SCIENCE but there are also NPC monkeys.

If you guys like good text stories, bookmark the SS13 thread. It takes some getting used to because the game is mildly jargon-y, but a lot of funny text stories and screenshots get posted.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Not really sure if this counts as a grief or what, but here's a psudeo-scam I used to run

Back when I was young and poor and couldn't afford WoW I played a lot of free text MUDs, the real "Type north to move and make sure your attacks are on macros" type of MUDs. They are magical games because the lack of a GUI allows for a lot of freedom, but also can be a complete clusterfuck due to relying on esoteric commands and jargon to interact with the world.

One of the ones I was trying (the name escapes me) frontloaded newbies with a lot of free starter gear like potions and weapons, things that were consumable and became a cash sink after you leveled up to a certain point and the unlimited free health potion stopped working. As a result newbies were actually pretty well loaded compared to their immediate leveling superiors because they could stockpile all of their gold if they didn't blow it on useless crafting or cosmetic poo poo.

Combine that with a newbie's difficulty understanding the interface and you have a recipe for disaster, which is why they couldn't be player-killed. They could, however, give over their gold voluntarily.

I was playing as an illusionist-type character, and as part of my development I gained the ability to put on illusions in the form of plays and minor stuff out in the world. I wasn't very high level, barely out of newbie-town myself, but I at least did that.

So what I would do is wander around the wilderness outside newbie-town until I found someone punching rats. Then I would call up illusions to make it look like a big hulking beast had randomly walked into the area, at which point I would pretend to "freeze" it in place and essentially hold the newbie ransom. Either he gave me an amount of money, or I would release the beast and have him kill the newbie, setting him back in XP and money. After all, I had to replace the reagents for the spell I used to save his life, it's only fair. Most of the time they would agree, fork over some gold, at which point I would "kill" the monster with a flashy bolt of lightning.

The best part is that everyone left happy. He leaves thinking I saved his life and I get more money for nothing. Very rarely I would get someone who actually knew how to examine the area or just had the idea to leave the zone, but they were pretty rare and far between.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

SS13 reposts? Sure!

For context, there's several independent SS13 servers. The one in this story has whitelist of players who can play as cat furries. Yeah. There's apparently an application form involved.

Dr. Cogwerks posted:

Welp, I got myself permabanned from another strict-RP server.

Captain's Log
Edgar T. Bumblechumps

Oh boy, a new day on a new station, and I'm picked to be the captain of it all! There's a nice white ceremonial outfit and beret in my closet. It's a good day to be fancy. Dressed to the nines, my first act as Captain is to declare an official Assistant Appreciation Day. A security guard broadcasts "The captain is named Edgar T... Bumblechumps? What the gently caress? Really?"

For this rudeness, I take the donuts from the brig. A guard sees me in the security office and yells at me to get out, I show them my captain ID and they start custom emoting something about how hard they'll come down on me if I don't leave. Fine, gently caress them. I take the donuts to the library and offer them to the assistants as part of Assistant Appreciation Day. No assistants showed up, I joke that all assistants are now wanted for arrest for being rude. Many responses return of "you can't arrest them for that, is that a joke? don't joke about space law!! u are a poo poo captain!!"

I then proceeded to the bar and notice a delicious pie in the chef's window. I eat said pie. Chef starts screaming about his pie disappearing while it was cooling. I say over the radio that it must have been the bartender (one of those dumb whitelist catperson furries), who starts yelling "Ra'ja not take pie! Ra'ja not eat pie! Bad captain eat pie!" Four guards, the detective and the HoS show up to investigate this pie theft. The bartender and chef accuse me, I call it a horrible conspiracy. Multiple security guards start custom-emote cracking their knuckles or tapping their batons. As captain, I declare the case closed. As I leave, I hear them arguing over the security channel about whether they should put me on trial and have me stripped of command for eating that pie.

Later I'm walking around checking out some stuff around the bridge. I bump into the AI upload door and it opens, but the guard who threatened me earlier sees that and starts screaming bloody murder about it. Every guard and station head shows up, everyone screams at me for opening that door without consulting everyone first. CE starts threatening yelling that she'll beat the poo poo out of me if she ever sees me in any room without a good reason again. I recommend that they all go relax at the beach area for a bit. My suggestion is not heeded.

I return to my office and notice a maint door near my bed. This leads to the teleporter. While I'm in there, someone starts trying to hack the door open from the other side. I report this over the radio, grab the hand tele and hop to an interesting sounding beacon - the comms sat. One of the mean guards gets angry that I've "broken into the teleporter", finds my prints on the door I just used and starts bragging about how he finally has a real crime to bust me for, sabotaging station equipment! Until the detective points out that the captain obviosly has access to that door and there are electrician's glove fibers around the scene.

Feeling hungry after all that nonsense, I swing by the hallway in front of the kitchen. There's a window there where the chef can set food out for everyone who passes by. I take a loaf of bread, the chef starts screaming that I stole it. I become visibly fat and the security team demands that I be arrested and stripped of command for theft. The HoS tells them she'll deal with me personally and just talk it out.

One of the other station heads now demands my presence in the head meeting room. I show up, they all ask me if I know anything about the missing hand teleporter. Yep! I have it, why didn't they ask sooner? The CE yells a lot about this, that I've stolen expensive equipment for no reason or something. The HoS informs the security team that she fears a civil war is brewing. Security suggests overthrowing me again.

To try and make amends with security, I requisition a pumpkin from Botany, much to their anger, and deliver it to the HoS. I tell her it's a real prize-winning pumpkin, a present for her hard work and level-headedness. She accepts the pumpkin, I leave, the other three guards in the room and the warden are all outraged and start talking a lot of poo poo about how they can't wait to permabrig me.

At this point, I receive a PDA message from the Chief Medical Officer informing me that the catpeople are all in the library being suspicious. I head to the library and ask them to shoo. They take serious offense at me calling them "mangy catbeasts" and tell security. Security threatens to arrest and report me for racism, someone threatens to adminhelp me and have me gibbed. About half the crew is now absolutely livid that I called the furry players "catbeasts." Many threats are issued.

I wander into Robotics to find them working on some mech suits. A security guard was tailing me, sees a mech near me that I guess is fairly dangerous, and now every goddamned security guard show up yet again to scream at the roboticists for building mechswithout getting security's rubber stamp approval. They confiscate the mech suit and take it to the armory. I suggest that we sell the suit to get rid of it, the warden reports me and writes it into my criminal record. More threats, more angry custom emotes are given.

I run into the quartermasters, they ask me what the hell I'm doing, I offer them a secret mission. "A secret mission? What?" 'Yep. Here's your secret mission: have a great day.' 'Uhhhh....' Someone starts yelling over the security frequency about a botanist violently attacking a guard with some nettles. I pull out my egun to chase them off, everyone starts screaming that I have my gun out at code blue security levels and this is a total outrage or something. While this was going on, the Chief Medical Officer wrote "catbeests" somewhere on the station in crayon, security found it, and the whole security team agrees that I must have done it and this was the last straw.

Returning to QM, the quartermasters seem to have taken their mission to heart and have chilled out a bit. They ask me if I've heard all the poo poo being said on the radio about me, and express their concern at all the treats of mutiny. In appreciation for their concerns, I offer them a deal... if I can reclaim the Giygas mech suit from beneath the warden's gaze in the armory, I'll let them keep all the proceeds from selling it. They claim this will earn about $20k and they're quite happy to be part of this deal.

So I set up the teleporter, head to the armory, sneak in a side door and steal the gigantic scary-looking armed mech suit through a portal. Amusingly enough, it fits into a locker, which I deliver to the QMs. They dutifully sell it. The warden finds out that the mech is missing. This causes a huge outburst, the HoS orders everyone to start packing laser weapons. I am immediately blamed for it. Lethal force is authorized against me over the radio channels I can still easily hear, so I suit up for space and disappear myself to another zlevel. A full mutiny against me has now been declared by almost all the other station heads and security.

I use my PDA to set the station terminals to read "~no catbeasts allowed~" and people start yelling in OOC about it. After floating around in space for a bit with spacesuited security trying to find me, I stumble across a soviet outpost... which conveniently has a newscast terminal.

-Breaking News: The Handsome and Dashing Captain Edgar T. Bumblechumps finds his dream of being chosen Captain of the Year dashed by a full-scale insurrecton from his own guards . Catbeasts roam the halls, defying God and nature alike. In these dark times, crew, always remember that Captain Bumblechumps loves you. Stay strong, friends! [Story by Edgar T. Bumblechumps (Captain)]

-THEY AREN'T CATBEASTS [Story by Random Crewmember]

-omfg stop insulting the tarajan they aren't cats!!!!! [Story by Someone Else]

(My first newscast gets erased by security)

-Breaking News: Beloved Man of the People, Edgar T. Bumblechumps finds his recent story redacted by cruel censors. Free speech advocates all around the system react in outrage at this suppression of the free press. A catbeast conspiracy? Stay tuned. [Story by Edgar T. Bumblechumps (Captain)]

ATTENTION: This channel has been deemed as threatening to the welfare of the station, and marked with a Nanotrasen D-Notice. No further feed story additions are allowed while the D-Notice is in effect.

Someone now issues a station-wide command alert about how I'm wanted for treason, dereliction of duty, behavior unbecoming of an officer and a bunch of other poo poo. The shuttle gets called because of this. I sneak my way back to the station level and float around waving at the crew through the windows and offering them my friendship. Many rudely rebuff me. I escape by myself in a pod with most of the crew still wanting me dead.

OOC: (the warden) I CAn'T BELIEVE I HAD TO SHUT OFF THE WHOLE NEWSCAST SYSTEM BECAUSE OF ONE PERSON

OOC: (some other guard) that loving captain was awful!!! awful round!

OOC: (the chef): The captain stole my pies, and food.And burgers.

This morning, Reinhardt T. Bumblechumps, brother of Edgar gets a chance at captain.
Trying to sell the station corgi out the QM dock had tragic results, so to atone for this I took the corgi's body to the chapel. Security immediately turned on me, I broke into the vault and dragged the unarmed useless nuke around on a parade around the station to instill some patriotism.

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED
Reason: Killed Ian and dragged him around, stole station with RCD and dragged nuke around, etc etc -- sorry! Expires: PERMENANT

:smith:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Did they ever get very far with the standalone version? I couldn't stand playing the BYOND version because it runs like poo poo.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Cojawfee posted:

Did they ever get very far with the standalone version? I couldn't stand playing the BYOND version because it runs like poo poo.

To be honest, the Goon server sadly runs like a special kind of poo poo for whatever reasons. Just go to other servers if you wanna be dumb and mess with people.

g0t_hats
Jan 17, 2014

QuarkJets posted:

E: Imagine a Ventrilo harassment video that had no editing at all and was mostly dead time for finding a channel, rejoining after getting kicked, etc. That's what many of the videos in this thread are like.

Team Roomba videos are all staged dude lol. Why do you think they only made like two? People found out and hosed them up.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

g0t_hats posted:

Team Roomba videos are all staged dude lol. Why do you think they only made like two? People found out and hosed them up.

Wow, the grief life is tough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
^^Nobody gives a poo poo, stop griefing yourself.^^

Magres posted:

Welcome to mostall Minecraft servers

You mean GMod/Blockland-style non-game servers. Minecraft servers tend to be pretty chill in my experience. v:shobon:v

Coolguye posted:

Space Station 13 is basically the game where both the griefer and the griefed have equal amounts of fun in most cases.

And this is the best description I've heard of SS13.

• Locked thread