Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Corn Thongs posted:

Program is one thing I don't have to do, everyone knows what to expect I think :D

write one like a bad gamefaqs guide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Corn Thongs posted:

Program is one thing I don't have to do, everyone knows what to expect I think :D

Your avatar reminded me. I found two Kyary cd's in my store's back room. I think I might buy them.

I don't know why they were kept in the back, since we actually do get people who come in and ask if we have any J-pop.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Kyary wouldn't be nearly as good without the imagery of the videos imo.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Yeah. Especially pom pom pom pom pom pom pom

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Nessa posted:

I'm just about done designing the programs for the wedding. It's not going to be a fancy ceremony, so I'm not doing a play by play of what's going to happen. I just put "Ceremony - 1pm. This is the part where we get married." and "Reception - 5pm. This is the part where we eat. Maybe there will be speeches and stuff."

I think it's pretty straightforward.

god i WISH my sister's wedding had been more like this

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Meis posted:

god i WISH my sister's wedding had been more like this

Haha.

I think I'm also going to suggest that after the ceremony, people should "have a refreshing beverage and chill for a while."

There will be many places to chill. My mom got a tent from Jysk for people to hang out in and there are also two horses living on the farm now. Chill with the horses.

I'm just glad that it looks like the weather will be nice on Saturday!

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Avshalom posted:

then we all had sex, you really should have been there

It was hot.

Meis posted:

although i'll really jsut be half watching while i play fire emblem on my 3ds :ssh:

Gaius is voiced by Gideon Emery. :swoon: Suddenly like him more, that voice really is magical. :allears:

Vagithug posted:

Best buy had tigers licking themselves in ultra hd and it made me consider going to a zoo.

Like others have said, the National zoo here in DC is pretty good too. But if you're in California you've got lotsa options.

InvisibleMonkey posted:

once more with the futebol!

Argentina needs to stop sucking, I want maximum Brasil butthurt here and I will accept nothing else. :kheldragar:

Corn Thongs posted:

What happens if the final game goes to draw? Super mega overtime forever till someone wins?

Penalty shots and who wins might as well be decided by a coin toss at that point.

Lunch news:
I made a crepe, it is tasty.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i had curry that came from a pouch for lunch it was ok

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

NO

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

what a bad game

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Jenner posted:

Gaius is voiced by Gideon Emery. :swoon: Suddenly like him more, that voice really is magical. :allears:

i have no idea what those names are

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

get help you retarded manchild

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Titty Warlord posted:

get help you retarded manchild

your monkey cheese anime is actually pretty boring

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Meis posted:

Gideon Emery turns crap into gold with the power of the world's hottest voice.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
no1 cares about anime or esports in here.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

NecroMonster posted:

your monkey cheese anime is actually pretty boring

it was real cool when you were talking to yourself about an anime itt, then you followed it up with a sadbrained plea for attention because nobody was talking to you

bearer of the sadbrain, seek therapy

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Titty Warlord posted:

it was real cool when you were talking to yourself about an anime itt, then you followed it up with a sadbrained plea for attention because nobody was talking to you

you seem to be paying attention to me so i guess i can be content with that

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
no sadbones posters itt

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

NecroMonster posted:

you seem to be paying attention to me so i guess i can be content with that

ah, the "al borland technique"

good poo poo

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

dongicus you're being kinda weird lately
chill out man

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Meis posted:

If you're playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, Gaius is a thief you'll eventually pick up if you're observant. I don't wanna spoil anything for you.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

seriously my life is utter loving poo poo right now and i literally cannot do anything about it until my mom gets her own life back on track, so sue me for venting a little, but im really not posting very loving much so how about you do what everyone else does when i post dumb meaningless poo poo and ignore me?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

no sadbones posters itt

no sadboners

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Oh poo poo, of all people... the next meltdown is YOU!?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

my step dad died eight months ago i have been in a constant state of mental breakdown since he got the cancer in the first place

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

NecroMonster posted:

my step dad died eight months ago i have been in a constant state of mental breakdown since he got the cancer in the first place
aw geez I'm sorry man :(
if it means anything most of the guys who are getting on at you were also the guys who were dicks to Avs about her uncle dying yesterday
cancer is rough, I hope you and your mum end up OK :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yes, can we please take a break from heckling people about their loved ones dying? Like, that it might not be funny or interesting?

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
You should play Guild Wars 2 with me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

seriously my life is utter loving poo poo right now and i literally cannot do anything about it until my mom gets her own life back on track, so sue me for venting a little, but im really not posting very loving much so how about you do what everyone else does when i post dumb meaningless poo poo and ignore me?

:coffee:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Jenner posted:

If you're playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, Gaius is a thief you'll eventually pick up if you're observant. I don't wanna spoil anything for you.

oh right, cool.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
:coffee:

im gonna make chili chips.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
i dont like it when people i know know people that die

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I heckled Necro first, obviously I did not know anyone had died. Sorry things are going badly for you Necro.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

is that marn or that one fat japanese dude?

anyway, i am listening to some faith no more what is everyone else listening too?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

just an fyi i saw this man hit a puppy. he is a terrible human being on every account.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

concert didnt go super well today :saddowns: I was told to play a piece i'd never done before and the audience was really loud

well time to make steak and drown my saddness in video games

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

things are starting to get a lot better. my mom is getting a lot better and at this rate i should be able to get some more help before i run out of the meds i have left. my previous avenue of help is closed to me now tho so i'm still very unsure and scared but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

just an fyi i saw this man hit a puppy. he is a terrible human being on every account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9caTktglhUI

• Locked thread