Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Moths are sick as gently caress and every other bug is jealous of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Hummingbird moth cool moth

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Shannonmcn posted:

Hummingbird moth cool moth

fully radical

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
i did not know that someone close to you had died. i am sorry.

but when you post things like "i want to stab myself in the head with a screwdriver" i think, "that dude should get off the forums and seek help"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyone else catching the tail end of this Potterhead Weekend?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i do fully plan to seek help as soon as i am able. and in defense of that comment scrubs is just about the worst tv show i have ever seen and i challenge anyone to watch two weeks worth of it during your every waking hour without starting to think about some form of self harm

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
i bought the lovely moth/skeleton hybrid monster high doll immediately after i received birthday money because i'm an adult

poopkitty thank you for your nice pm i just saw it :)

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Afraid of Audio posted:

please tell me this one is real
that is a poodle moth and is very real

hummingbird hawkmoths are rad as gently caress

my favourite UK moths are burnets, but the elephant hawkmoth, scarlet tiger and ermines are all quite impressive too

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Troposphere posted:

i bought the lovely moth/skeleton hybrid monster high doll immediately after i received birthday money because i'm an adult

poopkitty thank you for your nice pm i just saw it :)

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

vaguely posted:

that is a poodle moth and is very real

hummingbird hawkmoths are rad as gently caress

my favourite UK moths are burnets, but the elephant hawkmoth, scarlet tiger and ermines are all quite impressive too

I have never ever in my life seen a cool moth here.

There was once a huge one, like maybe 3-4 cm across found its way into our kitchen and scared the gently caress out of me and my sister. We locked it in there and you could hear it banging about and hitting windows from the living room :gonk: too much moth!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

my dad once found a hummingbird laying in the middle of a major road and scooped it up and brought it home. i have petted a hummingbird, it liked it.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
i saw a huge bright orange moth when i was a kid and i think it's what started my moth interest

that and mothman being the best cryptid

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Shannonmcn posted:

I have never ever in my life seen a cool moth here.

There was once a huge one, like maybe 3-4 cm across found its way into our kitchen and scared the gently caress out of me and my sister. We locked it in there and you could hear it banging about and hitting windows from the living room :gonk: too much moth!

ahhhhhh this has happened to me its horrifying

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Troposphere posted:

i saw a huge bright orange moth when i was a kid and i think it's what started my moth interest

that and mothman being the best cryptid

Hell yeah it is

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i saw your moth girl and your flatwoods monster girl but have you ever drawn any other criptids as girls like a bigfoot girl or a jersey devil girl? springheeled jack girl? chupracabra girl?

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

aww they're only fuzzy harmless little guys
you just gotta catch it and put it out the window before it hurts itself :(
most of what we get in the UK & Ireland are little brown things, but even they are really pretty if you look at their patterns up close :3:
and we have some lovely little green moths
the more impressive looking ones are a bit rarer
also this is the 5-spot burnet, it's a day flier so you might have seen it and assumed it was a butterfly but it's not

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
my cat caught and ate a moth last night

good cat, even if fat

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Fat cats best cats.

Germany won. :smith:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

NecroMonster posted:

i saw your moth girl and your flatwoods monster girl but have you ever drawn any other criptids as girls like a bigfoot girl or a jersey devil girl? springheeled jack girl? chupracabra girl?

yeah chupacabra girl and bigfoot girl are both characters, i should do a good sketchup of them!

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

vaguely posted:

aww they're only fuzzy harmless little guys
you just gotta catch it and put it out the window before it hurts itself :(
most of what we get in the UK & Ireland are little brown things, but even they are really pretty if you look at their patterns up close :3:
and we have some lovely little green moths
the more impressive looking ones are a bit rarer
also this is the 5-spot burnet, it's a day flier so you might have seen it and assumed it was a butterfly but it's not

My mum always said you can't touch them because it fucks up their wings. I have no idea if this is true but I still won't touch one.

That's a pretty little guy :3:

I'm enjoying the crying Argentinian men. That's my fetish, male disappointment.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

My mum always said you can't touch them because it fucks up their wings. I have no idea if this is true but I still won't touch one.

That's a pretty little guy :3:

I'm enjoying the crying Argentinian men. That's my fetish, male disappointment.
it can hurt them if you're not careful
but they're gonna get more hosed up slamming themselves into a lightbulb

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Luna Lovegood is my wife.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

oh wait i found some bigfoot girl sketches

she was gonna be armless to focus on her legs/feet but idk if i'm gonna do that

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

no mine

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

vaguely posted:

it can hurt them if you're not careful
but they're gonna get more hosed up slamming themselves into a lightbulb

I normally just turn the light off if I can and leave them to find their own way out. There is one little guy in the kitchen atm but he seems content to chill on the wall for now.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

you could call her sasquatch girl instead and jsut focus on hair/fur textures and overall size so you don't feel like you need to emphasize the feet

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SHe needs arms to do the famous pose, imo.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

NecroMonster posted:

you could call her sasquatch girl instead and jsut focus on hair/fur textures and overall size so you don't feel like you need to emphasize the feet

sassquatch

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I love love love love moths

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

here's a doodle of chupa girl she's a lot younger than the rest of them

NecroMonster posted:

pixelbaron posted:

sassquatch

good ideas

Troposphere fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jul 13, 2014

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
dammit how do you get imgur links to show up small again

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
m is pretty small

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Troposphere posted:

dammit how do you get imgur links to show up small again

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
thank u i figured it out hooray!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that looks like Guu

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

id also shorten her nose to give her a larger space between the bottom of her nose and her upperlip, it'd make her look a little more simian, but this is just me

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NecroMonster posted:

seriously my life is utter loving poo poo right now and i literally cannot do anything about it until my mom gets her own life back on track, so sue me for venting a little, but im really not posting very loving much so how about you do what everyone else does when i post dumb meaningless poo poo and ignore me?

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Neville Longbottom is my husbando.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I am liking how many women in heavy armour I am seeing in this fire emblem awakening game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Luna Lovegood is ME

I love you, wife. I hope we get to meet someday!

• Locked thread