Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
I'm gonna miss Pam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Dazerbeams posted:

The whole thing was Ginger's idea. I love it!

Yeah. I was like, "d'aww. They liked her so much they kept the lovely chair." Then Pam stole the idea. I wonder if that was the first time Ginger was glamoured and the beginning of her mental deteriation.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Too weak to break a wall :smith:

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
Dammit, Bill, you could have just done that in the first place. :argh:

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I feel like Pam is going to die.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

Death By The Blues posted:

I feel like Pam is going to die.

You shut your whore mouth!

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I want it from your nasty place!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
This episode rules

So many instagibs

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.
They're bringing everyone back. If only they'd started this kind of season two episodes ago.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

This show really just should have been about Pam and Eric's video rental store all along.

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
I thought that was like one of the best episodes of the whole show honestly. Fantastic. It really felt like the old True Blood was back.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Illuen posted:

They're bringing everyone back. If only they'd started this kind of season two episodes ago.

I could have sworn that this was how every True Blood thread went for the first 2-3 eps of the season.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just glad that the instigator of the mob got a stake in the head by Bill.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah this episode owned from start to finish.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I found myself ridiculously nervous that Jessica, Pam, or Eric might die. I'm too invested in this dumb show.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

An actual good episode from this show. Never thought I'd see the day.

Of course it happens when there's only 6 more episodes left.

Also,

Nichael posted:

I found myself ridiculously nervous that Jessica, Pam, or Eric might die. I'm too invested in this dumb show.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Brilliant episode. It's been a chore to get around to watching the last couple of episodes, but this one gives me hope. If nothing else it's a victory and we got to see Terry again.

Mr. Funny Pants
Apr 9, 2001

Junkenstein posted:

So I guess that cliffhanger with Eric buring on a mountaintop at noon in the artic circle isn't going to be referenced at all?

At least we got that taken care of. :)

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

So I was over a friend's house and saw this show for the first time and was intrigued. Is that not the kind of regular quality I should expect if I start this thing up? Should I even start it up?

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

TMMadman posted:

I'm just glad that the instigator of the mob got a stake in the head by Bill.

I thought it was a broken off keg tap? And goddamn, the antics of Pam and Eric running a video store would be an amazing show.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

weekly font posted:

So I was over a friend's house and saw this show for the first time and was intrigued. Is that not the kind of regular quality I should expect if I start this thing up? Should I even start it up?

The first few seasons are a lot of fun and actually have a decent, coherent story.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

80s Eric is the best Eric.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

seaborgium posted:

I thought it was a broken off keg tap? And goddamn, the antics of Pam and Eric running a video store would be an amazing show.

Yeah I think it was, but I didn't really mean a literal stake. I'm just happy he got brained and now he's dead. That whole subplot was just insanely stupid.

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011

If I look half as beautiful as Kristen does when I'm her age, I'll consider my whole life one big success story.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

I really hope Bill ends up dying before the series is out since of all the characters left alive he directly contributed to the current apocalypse the most.

Cute n Popular
Oct 12, 2012
I honestly didn't recognize or remember Nicole until Sam came to rescue her.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Eric belonged in the '80s.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

weekly font posted:

Might as well. It's a pretty fun show, but didn't really hit it's stride until the 3rd season, in my opinion.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

I laughed like hell at 90's Eric. That entrance was perfect. Ginger coming up with Fangtasia was perfect. I'm also glad Willa laid into Eric.

Can some one .gif that wink Eric gave Pam at the end? It make the 13 year old in me all gooey.

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

That was great. The origin of the bar is incredible.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
So, the Hep V vampires are dead (at least locally, save Erik). What's the rest of the season about?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I think it was on par with the rest of the season so far, but I've enjoyed most of it anyway.

Was kinda surprised the Hep V vampires got killed off so quickly, and even more surprised that none of the team died in the process.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

CODChimera posted:

I think it was on par with the rest of the season so far, but I've enjoyed most of it anyway.

Was kinda surprised the Hep V vampires got killed off so quickly, and even more surprised that none of the team died in the process.

None of the good team.

...gently caress that racist mayor and his mob.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

timp posted:

Witchcraft season owned imo. It was cool to see a force that the vamps actually had to fear for a change

I think it's funny that they basically just completely forgot about this after that season because it seems like the witchcraft thing would be really really handy right about now.

weekly font posted:

This episode was a lot more like the earlier seasons than the previous few episodes, so I think it would be worth a shot. It started off pretty strong (assuming you're looking for a campy dark comedy/drama/HBO sex show).

Anyway, all I can say is thank loving god they finally killed off that vigilante gang. All that's left on my wishlist is Sarah now. :)

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Small White Dragon posted:

So, the Hep V vampires are dead (at least locally, save Erik). What's the rest of the season about?

Futility trying to cure Eric and/or killing Sarah Newlin

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

Kimmalah posted:

I think it's funny that they basically just completely forgot about this after that season because it seems like the witchcraft thing would be really really handy right about now.

They literally tried it last episode...

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

pentyne posted:

None of the good team.

...gently caress that racist mayor and his mob.

I'm still sad that Kenya had to die...

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Pinwiz11 posted:

I'm still sad that Kenya had to die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw5N8iVDHI&feature=kp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

If we're going to keep seeing past Eric I want long haired Eric back :mad:

• Locked thread