Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mr. Mambold posted:

I met an actor today who is also a really cool guy,

did you and christopher lee talk about the good old days? youre freakin old mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

in related news, i should be up to 50 linkedin connections soon just by adding the people i know from university

apparently everyone i know is an analyst of some sort

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Chris de Sperg posted:

my mum was having a conversation with my aunt the other day and she said "when i go to my sons facebook profile it has all his information, how he's graduating, how he's worked at abercrombie and fitch, and such...but when i go to your sons facebook profile, it doesn't say anything. you really need to get him to open it up, you know, what if someone is looking through facebook to offer jobs to people"

nosey and jealous probably, don't stand for that, tell her any company worth their salt wont be bothered about someone's facebook especially when you have a masters from oxford

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

i'm real gay for gd

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

did you and christopher lee talk about the good old days? youre freakin old mate

I didn't meet that guy, but the guy i met wanted to talk college american foot. HINT He's from Arkansas originally.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Chris de Sperg posted:

in related news, i should be up to 50 linkedin connections soon just by adding the people i know from university

apparently everyone i know is an analyst of some sort

wow you should apply for a discover card or something

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Big Black Dick posted:

i'm real gay for gd

hell, Im flattered

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Ponce de Le0n posted:

nosey and jealous probably, don't stand for that, tell her any company worth their salt wont be bothered about someone's facebook especially when you have a masters from oxford
nah you misunderstand, we had a laugh about it because she literally thinks that companies recruit through facebook and that i'm making a major error by not having my entire profile available to everyone

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

wow you should apply for a discover card or something
idgtr

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i will not be quitting

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

T Bowl posted:

i will not be quitting

great

great

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i haven't been posting that much around here anyway you can feel the comfort in that at least right

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Chris de Sperg posted:

nah you misunderstand, we had a laugh about it because she literally thinks that companies recruit through facebook and that i'm making a major error by not having my entire profile available to everyone

I know of a couple of random places that have had a peep at someones profile when they were going to hire them but that was ages ago when fb was a bit of a free for all, they'd probably check twitter now instead i bet.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

GD can you suggest an authentic recipe for this product please

http://www.amazon.com/Willy-Shaped-Pasta-Rude-Penis/dp/B002PCOZ20

(i actually ordered some)

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Penis pesto

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Ponce de Le0n posted:

I know of a couple of random places that have had a peep at someones profile when they were going to hire them but that was ages ago when fb was a bit of a free for all, they'd probably check twitter now instead i bet.
this is like 99% why i ended up setting up a twitter account and using it sometimes basically, to control the image because i know they'll probably check there

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ciprian Maricon posted:

GD can you suggest an authentic recipe for this product please

http://www.amazon.com/Willy-Shaped-Pasta-Rude-Penis/dp/B002PCOZ20

(i actually ordered some)

lol nice

Can't go wrong with some basic cream sauce w/ prosciutto and peas. You can make cum jokes.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Polidoro posted:

Penis pesto

Solid or tubular shapes are better for pesto, despite the obvious comedy pairing.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Dick Pasta Review posted:

Didn't see a whole grain option. I'm trying to switch my family to more healthy alternatives in my household. I don't have any desire to give my children anything less than healthy.

probably fake but i did a little lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I would think less of someone who had an unlocked Facebook account.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Solid or tubular shapes are better for pesto, despite the obvious comedy pairing.
my penis is solid

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

lol nice

Can't go wrong with some basic cream sauce w/ prosciutto and peas. You can make cum jokes.

you cum prosciutto and peas?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Can I get a rundown on this

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
i just made a cheese steak with just onion and cheez whiz it was p good

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

josip broz tifo posted:

i just made a cheese steak with just onion and cheez whiz it was p good

It's how to make a cheesesteak gently caress the haters

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

blue footed boobie posted:

looks like salmon with rhubarb and cream cheese

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

prosciutto di parma with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, olive oil and vinegar

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

you cum prosciutto and peas?

I wish.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

i personally DO NOT like whiz on my cheesteak but i RESPECT the choice of those who do

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Finn, I hope you're fiddling with 510 parts in heaven now.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

T Bowl posted:

prosciutto di parma with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, olive oil and vinegar

Balsamic vinegar?

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

It's how to make a cheesesteak gently caress the haters

imo there are a lot of better cheese steaks out there and people from philly get real defensive about it because its the only thing worth even trying to stand up for from their shithole city

they would lose any sense of cultural identity if they didnt immediately and obnoxiously pipe up in any discussion calling the act of putting anything but those three ingredients on a cheese steak "not a cheese steak, im from philly blah blah"

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

Do the Gundam on Acropolis.
Uma Uma dance the Cosmopolis.
Kage Bunshin the Populace.
gently caress pennsylvania it's not even a real place imo

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

They specifically asked me if I wanted ketchup on my cheesesteak last week, I don't know if that's procedure or if I look like a ketchup-on-cheesesteak person to them but either way ugh, just ugh

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

i hate philly

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Balsamic vinegar?

of course

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Gigi Galli posted:

I don't know anything about italian food, or food in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

lets all bash philly for 3 or 4 pages imo

• Locked thread