Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

in the army they have to stress to women to wipe from the bottom up to stop getting feces in their cooze lol gross women are disgusting im glad i am a gay perosn with aids

Lol disgusting. Wish I had aids because then I would have had sex once.. even if it was with a man - there's actually nothing wrong with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

in the army they have to stress to women to wipe from the bottom up to stop getting feces in their cooze lol gross women are disgusting im glad i am a gay perosn with aids

One guy was smashing the poo poo into the shower drain with his foot and then pissing on the his foot to avoid athletes foot because he was real dumb

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
ever take a dump that made you feel like you slept 12 hours?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Bovril Delight posted:

One guy was smashing the poo poo into the shower drain with his foot and then pissing on the his foot to avoid athletes foot because he was real dumb

lol

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

T Bowl posted:

ever take a dump that made you feel like you slept 12 hours?

reading your dumps sure make me feel like that haha

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

T Bowl posted:

especially if you are some oval office out of left field telling them what a loser they are for no reason

Ydgi. Not at all. Not even close.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

lol

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Machinegunboyo posted:

so refreshed and ready to go? loving awesome

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

It was a real big whoosh but what did you expect, he's a proper loving retard. I bet you his house smells of cat piss and sweat

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

yeah, i do, YOU don't

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Hegay posted:

It was a real big whoosh but what did you expect, he's a proper loving retard. I bet you his house smells of cat piss and sweat

i got it you loving boners why do you think i keep coming back for punishment

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Rihanna is very polarizing.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Why are there so many enemies and people banned from posting itt? idgi

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
theyre just mesing with you t bowl, tough love, having a laugh, yur a star kid, you got this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

El Hefe posted:

Only one person is banned from posting itt.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

There's only 1 person trained from this thread

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
a5h, are you a big fan of this guy?

http://instagram.com/magnuswalker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDQrMoksJ4Q

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Machinegunboyo posted:

theyre just mesing with you t bowl, tough love, having a laugh, yur a star kid, you got this

nah they really hate me but i get that he wasn't being serious for fucks sake i'm only partially retarded irl

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Machinegunboyo posted:

no but does anyone remember this goons username - he got like drunk and passed out at a party and fell asleep on his arm and cut off all circulation to it andbasically lost it and then just sat around playing fifa with one hand hahahah

lol

Is that the same guy who slept in a tent for some reason?

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

T Bowl posted:

nah they really hate me but i get that he wasn't being serious for fucks sake i'm only partially retarded irl

nah man your going places, your gonna be a star

Carrier
May 12, 2009

im v tired

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Yeah I like a lot of the cars he puts out

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Ponce de Le0n posted:

lol

Is that the same guy who slept in a tent for some reason?

i have no idea tbh, but perhaps he was camping?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Pituae is funny imo

Sorry if this is a controversial opinion

I'm not 100% aware of his posting curriculum though so I don't know the things he's done here

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
was it vivisect or something the one armed fifa pro

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

nah man your going places, your gonna be a star

He's going... to hell hahaha fat gently caress not watching his macros

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Bape Culture posted:

Yeah I like a lot of the cars he puts out

It's kind of inspiring and he seems like a decent guy. I'm a fan.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Archie Comics kills off its hero, who takes a bullet for his gay friend: 'He dies heroically. He dies selflessly,' publisher says

jesus christ lol what a loving weird world this is

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Pituae is funny imo

I'm not 100% aware of his posting curriculum though so I don't know the things he's done here

i think he trolled tff and got the tff mods mad at this thread idk

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Machinegunboyo posted:

no but does anyone remember this goons username - he got like drunk and passed out at a party and fell asleep on his arm and cut off all circulation to it andbasically lost it and then just sat around playing fifa with one hand hahahah

he played in our fifa club his name was der juicen - http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=82706

I ruthlessly trolled him by saying thing like "we could do with a HAND in defence" and then one of the other fifa players got mad and said I was mean

But I felt good doing it because he told us that he got so hosed up on heroin that he passed out and his chair fell backwards with his arm trapped in it while he was passed out and it cut off the circulation and hosed up his . He was a loving addict and I troleld the gently caress out of him

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

he played in our fifa club his name was der juicen - http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=82706

I ruthlessly trolled him by saying thing like "we could do with a HAND in defence" and then one of the other fifa players got mad and said I was mean

But I felt good doing it because he told us that he got so hosed up on heroin that he passed out and his chair fell backwards with his arm trapped in it while he was passed out and it cut off the circulation and hosed up his . He was a loving addict and I troleld the gently caress out of him

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2621435&userid=82706 lol

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

lol, i remember now yeah he wanted to play defense cause obviously you needed LT/LB less for those positions

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

Pituae is funny imo

STFU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Gigi Galli posted:

the non competitive hugbox thread has been CLOSED.

Ahhhh..... <- me reading this and having a 2nd poop of the morning

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Mr. Mambold posted:

Ahhhh..... <- me reading this and having a 2nd poop of the morning

beer shits from the final we will all assume, don't worry, half of trp in the same boat

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Everyone should be allowed to post, even the tff and letsa play posters.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

African AIDS cum posted:

Archie Comics kills off its hero, who takes a bullet for his gay friend: 'He dies heroically. He dies selflessly,' publisher says

jesus christ lol what a loving weird world this is

crazy poo poo op that comic's been around since hector was a pup and I trained him

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Hegay posted:

Thick as pigshit. Haha.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Mr. Mambold posted:

crazy poo poo op that comic's been around since hector was a pup and I trained him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
is this the new pwm....t fowl and el hefe posting with reckless abandon. i hope greg saved me a seat on that one way train to chicago....

• Locked thread