Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

STAC Goat posted:

"Let's start with the dumbest first. Definitely Caleb."

I love you, Donny.

What cracked me up the most was that neither Derrick nor Frankie disagreed or even laughed at his assessment. Just a solid "Yup, agreed" and that was it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This episode is veering wildly between adorable and creepy as hell.

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

This episode is veering wildly between adorable and creepy as hell.

That eyeball though. Hahaha

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

CREEEEEEEEEEEEPER!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Nicole is adorable as a frog. :3:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Aww. They skipped the parts of this task where Derrick tries to get Victoria to spread it but she doesn't care and tortures him with other gossip. Or that Nicole's first reaction was "I think Donny is America's Player."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BOWTIE ON A PILLOW!

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007
Oh man this could be a good task.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Option B would torpedo Derrick's game.

Voting B... make them work for their cash.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

iNteg posted:

Oh man this could be a good task.

Really? Because I think they could have done something far more interesting than "get someone of your choice on the block."

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

BOWTIE ON A PILLOW!

I hope someone does a montage of all of Jocasta's bowties at the end of the season.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, that Rocky montage complete with douchey Tebow eyes was money. This episode is glorious.

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

Retail Slave posted:

Really? Because I think they could have done something far more interesting than "get someone of your choice on the block."

But it could cause them to change their targets. It doesn't have to be interesting to be potentially good :p

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't know what to think of the physical threat option because I don't know how you rationalize that as proving they've completed the task. What's a "physical threat"? You'd think that would be Caleb, Cody, Hayden, or Zach but they could probably rationalize it as Amber or Brittany. I kind of feel like Britt might just get it thrown on her either way.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I just noticed that they're all wearing bow ties. That's super sweet.

Even the frog has one.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Hashtag Old Man Beatdown.

Donnie is great.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
They really need to rig this season for that scrappy old coot.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Robnoxious posted:

Donnie is great.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Spiky Ooze posted:

They really need to rig this season for that scrappy old coot.

I have to admit I was wrong about him. I looked at him and thought he'd be a floater and weak in comps. I bet they're regretting sleeping on him in the house, too.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Class act, Donny.
Class act.

:golfclap:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Robnoxious posted:

Class act, Donny.
Class act.

:golfclap:

That dude is winning some serious points in the house this week.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
It's a shame this show has such a small audience compared to Survivor. I think Donny would be a sensation if he were on that show or probably even TAR. I mean Rupert has returned like 4 times already.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone else catch someone saying "brave little crackers" during the comp? I couldn't figure out who was saying it though.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think Amber said "brave little" something when Christine picked Devin but I couldn't make out the word even on a second listen.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Retail Slave posted:

I have to admit I was wrong about him. I looked at him and thought he'd be a floater and weak in comps. I bet they're regretting sleeping on him in the house, too.

I'm pretty sure everyone can say the misjudged him going into the season. Instead he is pretty much the comp beast of the show so far as well as the single nicest person to ever play the game. They even feel bad about nominating him.

I already saw the Jocasta in tears part on the feeds, but drat did they put home how greatful she was to Donny.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
#teamdonny here...

The thing about Donny is the 'aw shucks' part of personality matched with the fact he is a genuinely nice guy is extremely disarming. While he may not be that well educated in terms of college degrees or whatever (unless he really IS some sort of super spy :tinfoil: ), he's extremely smart and quick witted. The thing is, he doesn't take any poo poo, either. He just plays that part extremely close to the vest.

I thought the Jacosta reaction was a bit overdone, but eh, whatever.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think you have to give Jocasta a pass for being emotional considering the state she was in. She was literally bed ridden for days, her partner had thrown BotB, she couldn't compete in POV, Devin got picked so if he won she was in serious danger of going home. I think that's the definition of "overwhelmed."

We need a Donny HOH before he gets booted. He doesn't seem to have any fear of the Bomb Squad or the game so I really want to see what he does.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The one day I ditch class early to watch (it was a review day and I don't need it) it starts at 8. Totally forgot.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It's not especially BB related but the Millers show really sucks and I choose to blame Survivor's Cochran.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Is that what I just watched two minutes of? Yeesh. I'm pretty sure CBS actively blocks actual comedy in their comedies.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

:siren: Previously on BIIIIIG Brother :siren:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"One is obsessed with power, the other obsessed with a girl."

"Amber sent him to the friend zone instead."

I love Caleb's edit. Love, love, love it.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Haha Donny's family.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

CREEPY!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

They're going to waste our time trying to convince us Caleb is in danger, but my mind there's no way Devin stays.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Eltoasto posted:

Haha Donny's family.

Donny's family? What did I miss? am I behind...?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I watched you while you slept...You looked cold.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jeff has an interview with Donny's family per Julie.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

God, Victoria is a waste of a contestant.

Why is she even there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

She's absolutely hilarious on the feeds. But that "No really, what's your name?" moment was a little meta.

• Locked thread