Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Literally did a :haw: when I saw there was a new TMM.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
:dance:

TMM is back!

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Awww shucks, fellas

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Welcome back dude. You've been missed.

When do training camps start up? We need the season to start.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Toaster Beef posted:

Awww shucks, fellas

After reading your post in the funny comics thread I was worried TMM was gone forever

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
FINALLY

TOASTER BEEF

HAS COME BACK

TO THE FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Darth Brooks posted:

When do training camps start up? We need the season to start.

First camps start this week :dance:

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Azhais posted:

First camps start this week :dance:

To explain further: Bills start this Friday, and I think the Browns are next.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

bhsman posted:

To explain further: Bills start this Friday, and I think the Browns are next.

Bills Friday, then looks like Giants Monday (and followed by the rest quickly next week)

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/130480/2014-nfl-training-camp-dates

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
BTW, Toaster Beef, I'm glad you're doing shut up shut up shut up. I kinda had a similar idea of a YouTube series of me making fun of insane internet comments, but then I realized it'd be my face just ranting on a laptop cam and thought about how I hated all the YouTube videos are like that. Your approach is much cooler.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

:laffo:

Yessssssssssssss

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Missed you TB :glomp:

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

FINALLY

TOASTER BEEF

HAS COME BACK

TO THE FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE

"You literally have a rolled-up 20 sticking out of your nose."

"Irrelevant."

Lurkers missed you too, TB!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Guess who's back...back...back again...TB's back to draw somethin!

Welcome back dude the farthouse wasnt as farty without you :(

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Probably Magic posted:

BTW, Toaster Beef, I'm glad you're doing shut up shut up shut up. I kinda had a similar idea of a YouTube series of me making fun of insane internet comments, but then I realized it'd be my face just ranting on a laptop cam and thought about how I hated all the YouTube videos are like that. Your approach is much cooler.

The quality's a little shaky, I think, but it's a fun little side project. It definitely got me back into the idea of actually producing stuff, so for that alone it has been worth the time.

Febreeze posted:

After reading your post in the funny comics thread I was worried TMM was gone forever

I wouldn't say it was ever in danger of being straight-up done, but there were plenty of points in the past six months where TMM was the absolute last thing on my mind — and that's a good thing, because I'd been getting really, really burnt out before that. Won't be going daily like I was before, but just being back into the swing of things is plenty for me right now.

Also goddamn I love you guys :glomp:

v-- i will make one comic every full moon but take breaks for full moons that occur in even months, it just makes the most sense i think

Toaster Beef fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 15, 2014

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
When the next one coming out tho

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Welcome back. Missed your stuff.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

One last card and the end result for the year.

Skybox Asiata
by Darth_Brooks_, on Flickr

I made one for the third string RB solely because I needed one more card for printing them out. This is what the cards look like printed out and trimmed.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

That puppy is cute as hell and I'm glad TB is back.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Darth Brooks posted:

I made one for the third string RB solely because I needed one more card for printing them out. This is what the cards look like printed out and trimmed.

This is really sick, btw

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Looking forward to the revelation in TMM that Jeff George is using JFF as a meat puppet.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

TBeef I love you. All is groovy.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Eifert Posting posted:

Looking forward to the revelation in TMM that Jeff George is using JFF as a meat puppet.

What needs to happen is JFF and George need to hit up a bar after JFF's first big loss, and George can drop some philosophy on his candy rear end.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Toaster Beef, so glad you're back!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I just had the realization of how spoiled I was this weekend with Cleveland sports, as I had both The Draw Play and Too Much Mustard have not completely negative comics about Cleveland.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Dibs. All the dibs on this. Once I get off of this farm, I will be making this into my avatar. This comic is happiness and is simply all the joy and love in my life right now. I love you, Fbreeze.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Hockles posted:

I just had the realization of how spoiled I was this weekend with Cleveland sports, as I had both The Draw Play and Too Much Mustard have not completely negative comics about Cleveland.

I remember Cincinnati before and after 2003. Having lovely teams sucks. I hope it works out for y'all.

By "it" I mean basketball. Football too I guess if it means winning second in the division below us.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Cat people are weird and cats are assholes :colbert:

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Shath Hole posted:

Cat people are weird and cats are assholes :colbert:

I like cats, it is nice having a pet that fucks off for significant chunks of the day

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Toaster Beef posted:

I like cats, it is nice having a pet that fucks off for significant chunks of the day

Granted, I am probably jaded because the patients we tend to pick up in my town are old, creepy, stinky and covered in cat hair, but I don't see the point in having a pet that wants to be left alone and literally could not care less if you died and in fact would probably be happier for it.

That cat that saved the kid from the attacking dog though? That cat is alright in my book.

Sorry for the derail I still love you TB :catdrugs:

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Toaster Beef posted:

Awww shucks, fellas

It's awkward for me because I wrote an off-season song about you being missing, but my new computer's sketchy audio ports prevented me from recording, and now you're back.

And it's great to have you back. Love your work like always. Dat dog.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Death to cats.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Shath Hole posted:

Granted, I am probably jaded because the patients we tend to pick up in my town are old, creepy, stinky and covered in cat hair, but I don't see the point in having a pet that wants to be left alone and literally could not care less if you died and in fact would probably be happier for it.

That cat that saved the kid from the attacking dog though? That cat is alright in my book.

Sorry for the derail I still love you TB :catdrugs:

My cat's the cuddliest motherfucker on the planet to the point where it's annoying and sometimes all I want is a lap free of purring cat, but he's also really dumb in an adorable way and plays fetch so I kinda lucked out.

cucka posted:

It's awkward for me because I wrote an off-season song about you being missing, but my new computer's sketchy audio ports prevented me from recording, and now you're back.

And it's great to have you back. Love your work like always. Dat dog.

Make the song anyway, it could be useful if I end up dead or something

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Because someone's gonna say it.

All 32 teams as cats.

But don't do it.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

As soon as you see a bunch of smart fuckin dogs having a relay race through tough obstacle courses, you realize that they of course are the better of the two. Cats can still be pretty sweet but you have to find a cool one. Mine is cool as poo poo but mostly cats are garbage animals.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Here's some stuff that isn't cats:

I dunno if it's common knowledge or whatever, but I do pretty much every comic during downtime at work — hence drawing everything with a mouse, making the art style so simplistic, using a lot of copy/paste, etc. I really like TMM's style and think it fits pretty well with the humor, but I also do a shitload of football-unrelated doodling at meetings that tends to go to waste otherwise. Figured I'd drop 'em in here. Sorry if it's too off-topic, but I won't be doing this regularly anyway so I figure why not.

That's the doodle wall in my cubicle. Look carefully and you'll spot a few football dudes.

Office life is slowly killing me, I think

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Why did you draw cheese and Kermit the Frog?

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Great White Hope posted:

Why did you draw cheese and Kermit the Frog?

I don't have an answer for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Hockles posted:

Because someone's gonna say it.

All 32 teams as cats.

But don't do it.

Cats are lame

• Locked thread