Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Personperson14 posted:

Any reason why Pit bull is in quotes? Is there a new nicer word? That doesn't make sense though because other words for stuff is PC Liberal bullshit! URRRRGH

Pit bull isn't actually a breed, it's more of a catch-all term used to describe a dog that looks a certain way but may be any number of breeds or mixes (similar to coonhound, terrier, etc.). American Pit Bull Terrier is the actual breed. The ones in the photos aren't APBTs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

What do either of those things have to do with each other? :psyduck:

you may die
Dec 15, 2013

BonHair posted:

Help a foreigner out: What is "THOT" and "J's"?

Also, is it saying that men who have unprotected sex should not be responsible for the offspring? I thought that absent fathers were the prime reason America is going to poo poo?

Seconding Js being Jordans, "J" is also used to refer to a joint but it doesn't make sense in context. Thot is a very dumb acronym that is basically just an updated "slut"/"whore"/"ho" because those words and all of their synonyms sound really outdated, which of course they should because their meaning is outdated.

"Studs" in this context probably refers to lesbian studs.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Income earned from illegal activities is still taxable income :argh:

Varjon
Oct 9, 2012

Comrades, I am discover LSD!

I wonder how many kids this guy has adopted

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Body-shaming thin people, insulting those who date thin people, AND comparing women to slabs of meat. Simply stellar job!

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
"I'm Curvey"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Picnic Princess posted:

Body-shaming thin people, insulting those who date thin people, AND comparing women to slabs of meat. Simply stellar job!

Reply "You wouldn't order a steak if it was nothing but fat, either."

And is "curvey" the Oxford English spelling or something?

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Picnic Princess posted:

I also wouldn't order a steak that was wrapped in human skin. :confused:

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Question Mark Mound posted:

I also wouldn't order a steak that was wrapped in human skin. :confused:

Obviously someone here doesn't know how to really live.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Picnic Princess posted:

Still managed to work in a classic hourglass figure in the cartoon. Men don't need to be convinced to like big tits and asses strapped to small waistlines. Then again you can't see her legs, maybe they look like two Tetsuos down there with a bunch of those edema bags that look like strapped-on jackfruits.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Picnic Princess posted:

This speaks to me because my fetish is a woman who is perfectly steak like.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

:wtc:

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake

I'm pretty sure they won't let you enlist when your arms are covered in 3rd degree burns, either.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

theironjef posted:

Still managed to work in a classic hourglass figure in the cartoon. Men don't need to be convinced to like big tits and asses strapped to small waistlines.

The women sharing that image almost assuredly do not fit this description.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Moatman posted:

Please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake

I'm pretty sure they won't let you enlist when your arms are covered in 3rd degree burns, either.

Having known this guy most of my life... not fake. :(

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Fat women sharing those images are just like fat guys claiming women won't gently caress them because they don't like "nice" guys. Both use passive aggression to completely ignore their serious weight issues and blame others for not being interested in them.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Like every medical and health question on the internet, the most correct answer is "go see a professional".

Or you could go the quack cancer treatment route and use an escharotic like black salve and eat that tattoo away all the way to the bone.
Google image search for "black salve". I dare you.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Picnic Princess posted:

The best part is the "I" overlapping with her butt.

brain.centipedes
Feb 6, 2010
Is it me? Am I the idiot on Facebook? I called this a "hot button issue" because my brother has severe disabilities.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

brain.centipedes posted:

Is it me? Am I the idiot on Facebook? I called this a "hot button issue" because my brother has severe disabilities.

Nah, but saying "shan't" makes you sound like an insufferable rear end in a top hat.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

brain.centipedes posted:

Did D&D not validate you enough when you posted this same picture and question in the chain email thread?

Regardless if you were right or not you come off as a total douche by your tone.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

brain.centipedes posted:

Stopped reading at "shan't" :allears:

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

brain.centipedes posted:

You're terrible.

brain.centipedes
Feb 6, 2010

kazil posted:

Did D&D not validate you enough when you posted this same picture and question in the chain email thread?

Regardless if you were right or not you come off as a total douche by your tone.

I forgot I already posted. And you're right about the tone. I was drunk and already kinda angry. So the answer is yes, I'm the idiot.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is a person on my friends list, I guess it's time to purge again.

I guess Jesus Christ was also the author of the 3/5 person compromise. Oh Jesus, who won't you oppress?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

belt posted:

This is a person on my friends list, I guess it's time to purge again.

I guess Jesus Christ was also the author of the 3/5 person compromise. Oh Jesus, who won't you oppress?

They probably don't like Obama because they are arch conservatives and he beat their savior, Mitt Romney, in the last election.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

brain.centipedes posted:

And you're right about the tone. I was drunk and already kinda angry.

What kind of pussy are you if THAT'S how you talk when you're drunk and angry?

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

kloa posted:

Stopped reading at "shan't" :allears:

Stay here whilst I go and get us some ice creams.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

bonestructure posted:

No, you darest not!

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
If that person honestly believes (or thinks people believe) the Constitution was written by Jesus, then how do amendments work? Like did Jesus decide to ban alcohol but then later changed his mind, did Jesus develop very strong opinions on what day Presidential and Senatorial terms begin, if an amendment passed guaranteeing the right to an abortion would that mean Jesus is now pro-abortion? Or are all amendments an affront to God and every time congress passes one they infringe on God's plan for America (slaves, women can't vote, senators are appointed, etc)?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

DrProsek posted:

If that person honestly believes (or thinks people believe) the Constitution was written by Jesus, then how do amendments work? Like did Jesus decide to ban alcohol but then later changed his mind, did Jesus develop very strong opinions on what day Presidential and Senatorial terms begin, if an amendment passed guaranteeing the right to an abortion would that mean Jesus is now pro-abortion? Or are all amendments an affront to God and every time congress passes one they infringe on God's plan for America (slaves, women can't vote, senators are appointed, etc)?

Just like the Bible you are allowed to pick and choose what to follow. Like Jesus giving to the poor and SCOTUS having the power to declare laws I don't like unconstitutional.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM has a new favorite as of 01:27 on Jul 15, 2014

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Each amendment is a new heresy.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I was raised as a Mormon and that's as new to me as South Park's loving "Joseph Smith stuck his head in a hat" thing.

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

They probably don't like Obama because they are arch conservatives and he beat their savior, Mitt Romney, in the last election.
Pretty much this. There's been more than one person I know from the church who've admitted that their sole motivation for voting Romney didn't extend past "Because he's LDS too! :v:"

brain.centipedes
Feb 6, 2010

bonestructure posted:

Is it coffee ice cream? I love coffee ice cream!

Leninboarrir
May 11, 2006

stupid monster

kinmik posted:

I was raised as a Mormon and that's as new to me as South Park's loving "Joseph Smith stuck his head in a hat" thing.

Pretty much this. There's been more than one person I know from the church who've admitted that their sole motivation for voting Romney didn't extend past "Because he's LDS too! :v:"

One of my favorite things about the 2012 election was when some TV outlet (maybe the Daily Show?) interviewed people at a Romney rally asking why they were voting for him. The same people who were praising Romney for "finally giving us a chance to get a man with good religious values in the White House" were bashing Obama for going against the constitution. Clearly, they weren't aware that the first amendment and sixth article of that very same constitution lays out guidelines for the separation of church and state. oy vey.

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

Pickle dicker posted:

I wonder what happens when you're an officer in the Australian Army, and flood your Facebook page with poo poo like this?

:toot:

Gaynor lamao.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

brain.centipedes posted:

As someone who is guardian of a heavily disabled 9 year old, you're making a good point at least. If a bit pretentiously worded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
Come on though, it's just displaying a nice sentiment. You're basically just going "having nice sentiments doesn't actually help anything, you must either physically help out or shut up" and it's really stupid imo. What harm are they doing? How is what they are doing by sharing that doing ANYTHING bad? All it does is show some solidarity. "We are behind treating these people like everyone else".

It's like if someone says something like "I support the LGBT cause" and someone goes "No you don't, because you aren't actually spending your time doing anything to support it". Nothing wrong with just stating your support for a cause, even if you aren't actually doing anything.

Apogee15 has a new favorite as of 05:59 on Jul 15, 2014

• Locked thread