Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Total Meatlove posted:

Is the landlady's daughter the other girl from the earlier stories or is chaz shagging his way through a small yorkshire village like a randy Rodney Blackstock?

It's the second one, although last night my sister and friend commented that I've pretty much run the village dry now

But this girl is pretty loving cute and intelligent and cool and stuff I think I've found my summer girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

lol tbp entertainment getting some mainstream air time for sure

i dont think that screenshot is from euro truck simulator 2 tho

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

The Big Taff Man posted:

hell, to get your name called out on a euro truck simulator stream you need to donate over $9000, its understandable atm

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I think new posters must serve as interns for chaz to transcribe his adventures, i don't want to live in a pwm without them.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I think new posters must serve as interns for chaz to transcribe his adventures, i don't want to live in a pwm without them.

i think you should get a clue and eat chain

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

The Big Taff Man posted:

as someone who has played 90000 hours of euro truck simulator 2 i can say that its not

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

im going to beat the poo poo out of chaz and hes going to have to post about it here in great detail and it will be ftw

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

lol i'd forgotten how much the ukmt hated stephen fry. they're currently making libellous statements about his questioning of yewtree.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

lol i'd forgotten how much the ukmt hated stephen fry. they're currently making libellous statements about his questioning of yewtree.
THANKS FOR THE lovely DND THREAD UPDATE PUBE GERMAN oval office GUY

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

i hope they get sued for libel ftw and their steam accounts get taken as the only item of worth they own

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
HEY DOES ANYOME WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN ANOTHER THERESAD HERES AN PUPDATE

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

track day bro! posted:

HEY DOES ANYOME WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN ANOTHER THERESAD HERES AN PUPDATE

i do

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

do yo u

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

do i?

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

track day bro! posted:

whats the storey in balamory m8

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

track day bro! posted:

YEAH SURE TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON IN AI FOR THE 9001st TIME

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

do you

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

YEAH SURE TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON IN AI FOR THE 9001st TIME

IM GETTING BRUTALY TROLLED BY MIATA OWNING CAT LOVERS SO IVE GIVEN UP LOOKING AT THE FORUM NOW AND IVE MELTED DOWN IRL OK THERE U GO ARE U HAPPPY YOU FUCKINGP UBE POSH GERMAN ENGLISH MIDDLECLASS oval office gently caress OFF I HATE YU UI HOPE U DIE AND GET MUGGED OR WHTEVER ID ONT CARE gently caress OFF

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

i hope they get sued for libel ftw and their steam accounts get taken as the only item of worth they own

*leon voice* - i dont have a steam account

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

track day bro! posted:

can you tell me what is going on in the scottish thread for fat retards who will not eat chippy boxes?

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

track day bro! posted:

IM GETTING BRUTALY TROLLED BY MIATA OWNING CAT LOVERS SO IVE GIVEN UP LOOKING AT THE FORUM NOW AND IVE MELTED DOWN IRL OK THERE U GO ARE U HAPPPY YOU FUCKINGP UBE POSH GERMAN ENGLISH MIDDLECLASS oval office gently caress OFF I HATE YU UI HOPE U DIE AND GET MUGGED OR WHTEVER ID ONT CARE gently caress OFF

im not trolling u

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

fat gay nonce posted:

can you tell me what is going on in the scottish thread for fat retards who will not eat chippy boxes?

i cannaye

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

track day bro! posted:

nice meltdown

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

thanks

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
why do they hate stephen fry? surely they should love an old homo

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

track day bro! posted:

he said something mean once

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

track day bro! posted:

He made a joke about sainsburys being good because it kept the riffraff out of waitrose.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Total Meatlove posted:

He made a joke about sainsburys being good because it kept the riffraff out of waitrose.

it was this tweet that pissed them off

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

track day bro! posted:

they love smelly face

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

The Big Taff Man posted:

they love smelly face

wow taff

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

its the big taff man

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Total Meatlove posted:

this is the truth tho

i shop at sainsburys

I don't its a lie im a tesco man thru and thru

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

it was this tweet that pissed them off

lol he owns

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
does he?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

track day bro! posted:

should they

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

corn in the fridge posted:

this is the truth tho

i shop at sainsburys

I don't its a lie im a tesco man thru and thru

i shop at both but my local tesco has more stuff, i cant get jerk paste in sainsburys or wierd corean food also meat is cheaper in tescos but ive been using my local butcher recently which is even cheaper and the meat is better

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

i shop at sainsys

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
I shop at the little tesco down the road cuz i can't be bothered to get in the car and drive to the big one but every once in a while we do a big shop at morrisons

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
idiot race buys jerk paste haha, he buys cum in a jar hahahah what a weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Machinegunboyo posted:

idiot race buys jerk paste haha, he buys cum in a jar hahahah what a weirdo