Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

The Mash posted:

Unironically if the Swiss join EU, the player registration system and as a result professional football could fall apart completely, but that's for a big ol effort post some other time

All the more reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
The Swiss are also being utter shitheads about their bilateral arrangements with the EU and ridiculously racist for a country that relies entirely on immigration to function, and that's ignoring their destructive race-to-the-bottom tax policies.

If we just nuked Switzerland, would anyone really miss them?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

The Mash posted:

The Swiss are also being utter shitheads about their bilateral arrangements with the EU and ridiculously racist for a country that relies entirely on immigration to function, and that's ignoring their destructive race-to-the-bottom tax policies.

I would need a lifetime supply of toblerone first.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

The Mash posted:

Actually, racism is good

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Actually, racism is good

this is true

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I'm sure he's proud of you.

African AIDS cum posted:

Actually, racism is good

Yes, I'm sure he is.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

hey scrublords, we're still Weltmeister

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Katana Gomai posted:

hey scrublords, we're still Weltmeister

We are!

It's tuesday morning and apparently the game actually did happen and we actually did win.

I'm still kind of hungover I think, poo poo.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

hopterque posted:

We are!

It's tuesday morning and apparently the game actually did happen and we actually did win.

I'm still kind of hungover I think, poo poo.

I've been waking up at night wondering if it was real. Bizarre and amazing, fellas!

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

The Mash posted:

Lots of misconceptions in this post, such as the ludicrous notion that racism is not cool and good.

(I'd make a seriouspost about all of this, but this isn't really the place)

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Smirr posted:

A guy I know who works in Switzerland (as a doctor, natch) and drives a car with German plates once had to scratch a sticker off his car saying something like "Gäh zrügg nach Tüütschland" or whatever the gently caress this would be in your *clears throat* language. Come to think of it this was in Bern, Wengy, mate...

lol what a scrub, he disregarded the most basic rules of survival for germans in switzerland:

- don't be German
- don't be a German doctor
- don't own a car with German plates (German makes are fine, we like those)
- if you do have German plates, don't park your car where troglodytes may have access to it (i.e. rural areas)
- for the love of god don't ever order a "Brötchen" at the bakery, u might not make it out alive
- don't misuse technical terms at the cheesemonger's
- don't be german

hth

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Wengy posted:

- if you do have German plates, don't park your car where troglodytes may have access to it (i.e. rural areas)

It's all a rural hellhole, that's why it's called Switzerland, home of the troglodytes.

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

indeed, when Hannibal crossed the Alpes he said "Fußlahme und Geschlechtskranke austreten" and thats how Switzerland was founded hth

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Let me share some unique Switzerland experience with you, in this very thread, because you are missing the subtlety. Instead of looking at the malformed, incest-ridden populace, consider the beautiful landscapes and the medieval city centers. Look for snowy peaks to appear, dissolve and then reappear right before your eyes as the sun rises behind the clouds on a dewy summer morning. Watch as the natives endearingly struggle to express themselves using actual human language, succeeding at perhaps the fifth try, certainly not the first. Watch the tight process of democratic decision making (no women, foreigners or fatties allowed). Don't appreciate the xenophobic law that was passed, appreciate the increasingly subtle racist referendums and initiatives yet to come, because it is getting difficult to clog the Swiss constitution with even more clauses that clash with the declaration of human rights.

Watch the instant pressure applied once foreigners, especially Germans, are spotted. Appreciate the monumental patience and discipline required to maintain a policy of cynical opportunism in all matters while avoiding annihilation at the hands of the scrub countries (all of them). Realize that the Swiss are making things that were incredibly difficult to do both politically and tactically even for the Nazis look so easy that it becomes boring.

Or you can just say lol Switzerland are boring and hate them.

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
hi i don't speak german but i've got this on, don't know if it's geoblocked

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzgd5x_dw-europe-live-stream_news?start=0

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Wengy posted:

Let me share some unique Switzerland experience with you, in this very thread, because you are missing the subtlety. Instead of looking at the malformed, incest-ridden populace, consider the beautiful landscapes and the medieval city centers. Look for snowy peaks to appear, dissolve and then reappear right before your eyes as the sun rises behind the clouds on a dewy summer morning. Watch as the natives endearingly struggle to express themselves using actual human language, succeeding at perhaps the fifth try, certainly not the first. Watch the tight process of democratic decision making (no women, foreigners or fatties allowed). Don't appreciate the xenophobic law that was passed, appreciate the increasingly subtle racist referendums and initiatives yet to come, because it is getting difficult to clog the Swiss constitution with even more clauses that clash with the declaration of human rights.

Watch the instant pressure applied once foreigners, especially Germans, are spotted. Appreciate the monumental patience and discipline required to maintain a policy of cynical opportunism in all matters while avoiding annihilation at the hands of the scrub countries (all of them). Realize that the Swiss are making things that were incredibly difficult to do both politically and tactically even for the Nazis look so easy that it becomes boring.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Maradonna Summer posted:

hi i don't speak german but i've got this on, don't know if it's geoblocked

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzgd5x_dw-europe-live-stream_news?start=0

It's not geonlocked, and it's great. Thanks.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Wengy posted:

Let me share some unique Switzerland experience with you, in this very thread, because you are missing the subtlety. Instead of looking at the malformed, incest-ridden populace, consider the beautiful landscapes and the medieval city centers. Look for snowy peaks to appear, dissolve and then reappear right before your eyes as the sun rises behind my arses on a dewy summer morning. Watch as the natives endearingly struggle to express themselves using actual human language, succeeding at perhaps the fifth try, certainly not the first. Watch the tight process of democratic decision making (no women, foreigners or fatties allowed). Don't appreciate the xenophobic law that was passed, appreciate the increasingly subtle racist referendums and initiatives yet to come, because it is getting difficult to clog the Swiss constitution with even more clauses that clash with the declaration of human rights.

Spot the difference (done by a plug-in).

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Wengy posted:

Nice. drat nice.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
drat I wish I was in Berlin right now..

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Wengy posted:

Disappointed that you didn't work Toblerone in there somehow, given their shape. Voted 4 (four), just 4.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Um... *sweats profusely*... toblerone is owned by a us company, so not really swiss... anymore

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Wengy posted:

Um... *sweats profusely*... toblerone is owned by a us company, so not really swiss... anymore

So you lost one of the two good things about your country.

At least you still have Shaqiri.

Vetitum
Feb 29, 2008

dude on the livestream just said 400,000 people in Berlin...

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I heard they might break their old record from Nuremberg TBF.

Vetitum
Feb 29, 2008

Xabi posted:

top post op

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Ahaha, Bierhoff barely has any voice left after the partying.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Xabi posted:

dude dont mention the war

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Per "Big Pimp" Mertesacker.

lmao Poldi just poked Zieler's rear end with his flag.

Ronnz
Mar 6, 2010
Hahahahaha hooooly poo poo that was pretty amazing from Klose and Co.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Klose actually celebrating and being cheerful and leading the crowd and poo poo

No idea he was capable of that.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
MIROSLAV

KLOSE

MIROSLAVVVVVVVVV KLOSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I love you old man.

Vetitum
Feb 29, 2008

Toni Kroos stole a Brazilian police badge...

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao the großkreutz chant

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

Wengy posted:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
This is so amazing lmao.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Smirr posted:

lmao the großkreutz chant

He will now proceed to pee on one lucky fan in the crowd.

MuLepton
Apr 1, 2011

It's kind of a long story.

quote:

Toni Kroos stole a Brazilian police badge...
Well, he claimed it was hard earned.

Also: "Großkreutz rück den Döner raus" hahaha

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Vetitum posted:

dude on the livestream just said 400,000 people in Berlin...

First I thought "don't they have poo poo to do?" then I remembered it's Berlin and they live off our support money :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

Needs more Müller dance! Also, Schweini :swoon:

• Locked thread