Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

Geburan posted:

Is there an Ingress thread? I'm on vacation and only have my phone.

There sure is. Fairly active too.

If you use the forum filter, and filter by android posts, you'll find it. Don't worry, the thread can be used for IOS as well as android discussion.

Alternatively, if you're lazy, you can click here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3557872&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geburan
Nov 4, 2010

Funso Banjo posted:

There sure is. Fairly active too.

If you use the forum filter, and filter by android posts, you'll find it. Don't worry, the thread can be used for IOS as well as android discussion.

Alternatively, if you're lazy, you can click here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3557872&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I am, in fact, lazy. Thanks!

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

basmati posted:

Weblock is probably the best Adblock without jailbreaking.

I should have figured stuff like this exists. :saddowns:

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

My actual face upon seeing this: :what:

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

My actual face upon seeing this: :what:

I think it looks neat and the Famicom version got some good goon feedback in the Retro gaming thread.

I'll report back with how it is in a week or so.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Magic 2015 is another missed opportunity for WotC to take the digital space seriously as a way to play their games. I love magic,I've played all the Duels games since they started coming out, and its really frustrating that they continue to be advertisements for the paper game rather than a way to play in and of itself! I went to a paper magic event once at a game store, it was full of weirdly aggressive nerds in a concrete basement who creeped out the one girl who attended. No thanks.

The bad: the interface is form over function, lots of menus to go through to get anything done. Matchmaking is simplistic, no way to deny a match without getting kicked to the main menu, and apparently 1v1 duels are the only option when previous games had other modes? You can still be griefed by idiots waiting out the turn timer trying to force you to concede, idiots who don't turn off combat animations and make you sit there looking at a message saying "DoucheBag is viewing combat animations. Please wait.", and idiots who concede right before they die to avoid a loss (while the game hangs as they sort through the menus to do this). I would say roughly 1 in 10 games end because of lost connections or the game not syncing, and I often have to actually close the app entirely and restart it to make multiplayer work again. Cheaters still abound on the leaderboards, though it seems they actually are getting removed this time which is nice.

The good: Its still magic. They boldly made all the set decks multicolor, which is cool. I've had a lot of fun with my blue/red deck, and still get excited when I see a win condition the other guy won't expect. The meta is much slower than previous games, letting bigger, more interesting cards get played. There isn't much removal out there this time either, which is fun. The voice chat is well implemented and I've had some great chats with strangers while playing with no lag. I guess they must use some Apple code for it because voice comms work even when the game itself freezes. Everything in general seems well balanced and fun.

In conclusion magic is a great game but Stainless is a bad developer who keeps making a lovely implementation of a good idea. In the days of Hearthstone you just can't get away with this bullshit UI and networking bugs anymore. Magic is such a great game, I hope WotC gets off their rear end and realizes they need to make a real investment in a quality product next time because the TCG market has got lots of quality options out there right now.

Despite my complaints I have already dropped $40 on this game and will play it for hundreds of hours until the next iteration. I wish the game loved me as much as I loved it :-/

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I agree with you on the new magic game. The base game is fun, but everything around is super lazy which is especially damning as more and more quality TCGs are coming out purely digitally. I can't wait until Hex gets it's poo poo together feature-wise because it's everything I want a magic-like videogame to be.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
All the previous iOS releases have been 1-on-1 only. PC/Consoles got more.

And of course it's a gateway to paper Magic. The game costs $10. That's what, a booster pack and a half? (I haven't bought magic cards in over 15 years so I'm just spitballing here.)

Gegil
Jun 22, 2012

Smoke'em if you Got'em

Yodzilla posted:

I should have figured stuff like this exists. :saddowns:

I would rather pay for my apps with :10bux: than my precious data cap.

Froist
Jun 6, 2004

Heran Bago posted:

I think it looks neat and the Famicom version got some good goon feedback in the Retro gaming thread.

I'll report back with how it is in a week or so.

Please do, I'm interested too. Specifically on how well it integrates with non-jailbroken iOS devices; their site implies that it has a virtual overlay editor without mention of jailbreaks, but I don't believe that at all.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
Is SolForge fun? Just saw it in the app store and it looks like just another TCG.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Gegil posted:

I would rather pay for my apps with :10bux: than my precious data cap.

I'm thinking about my next game being a no-ad, 99 cent deal. Honestly curious about how well it would work.

Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs

Flaggy posted:

Is SolForge fun? Just saw it in the app store and it looks like just another TCG.

It's enjoyable. It's the same group that made Ascension (maybe the best iOS card game), including Richard Garfield.

There's a pretty easy deckbuilding interface. The twist on the game itself is that each card has three levels. They start each game at level 1, and when you play a card the next level of it gets added to your deck. Some cards start off lovely and are immensely powerful by the level 3, some start off strong early-game but don't improve much. There are no resources - you get a new hand of 5 cards each turn and play two of them, though there are a few cards that let you draw or play more.

It's actually a CCG. You can get new packs at a very generous rate (usually 1-2 packs of 8 cards per day), and I don't think you get locked out of any cards by not paying a dime.

I've played it off and on through Steam since it came out of Beta and it's enjoyable. They also have a reasonably good AI with multiple levels if you don't want to mess with human opponents.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
I don't enjoy Sol Forge; I found it to be too top-deck heavy.

Gegil
Jun 22, 2012

Smoke'em if you Got'em

Yodzilla posted:

I'm thinking about my next game being a no-ad, 99 cent deal. Honestly curious about how well it would work.

you could always divide it down the middle and put a 99 cent iAP to turn off adds.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Gegil posted:

you could always divide it down the middle and put a 99 cent iAP to turn off adds.

That's kind of how his newest game Bungle is, it's free with ads and a $1.99 purchase to turn them off. I'm curious about how that compares to just being straight-up $1.99.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
99c to buy the game 99c to turn off advertisements and 99c to be able to skip a 45 minute long tutorial and also 6 currencies

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

PFlats posted:

I don't enjoy Sol Forge; I found it to be too top-deck heavy.

Top Deck heavy?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

Notorious QIG posted:

That's kind of how his newest game Bungle is, it's free with ads and a $1.99 purchase to turn them off. I'm curious about how that compares to just being straight-up $1.99.

There's probably a TON of people won't even bother downloading if it comes with the $1.99 pricetag. Seems like a nice middle-ground option that isn't just straight up currency bullshit.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

toxicsunset posted:

99c to buy the game 99c to turn off advertisements and 99c to be able to skip a 45 minute long tutorial and also 6 currencies

We also give a quiz when the app first launches and then based on the user's answers we decide if they would more likely pay 99c for random dick picks while playing the game or 99c to turn them off. :dong:

Nybble posted:

There's probably a TON of people won't even bother downloading if it comes with the $1.99 pricetag. Seems like a nice middle-ground option that isn't just straight up currency bullshit.

This is what we figured. I think we made the right choice because even though Bungle! has been downloaded about a hundred thousand more times than Drive to Hell we've received exactly zero complaints about the ads and ability to turn them off in Bungle! For Drive to Hell I still get the occasional "how DARE you" email about collecting coins and having a doubler and such.

e: i'm more curious about trying the straight up 99 cents tactic for a game because we haven't tried it yet. we're still very much figuring out what works and what doesn't and it's not like we have an army of economists and psychologists to give us the right answer. you ask five different mobile developers what the right type of monetization is and you're most likely going to get five different answers

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Flaggy posted:

Top Deck heavy?

Basically, topdecking is the idea that the worst position you can be in is with no cards in hand and just drawing cards from the top of your deck. Because Solforge doesn't let you keep cards in your hand between turns, it's basically topdecking: the card game. That being said, it's a little better than that because you're drawing 5 cards at a time and the deck sizes are pretty small, but I've definitely had a lot more "Argh I would have won if I just drew X" situations in Solforge than in, say, MtG or Hearthstone.

Solforge is okay, though. I wouldn't play it over Hearthstone though, and I don't know how good MtG15 is, but I'd be willing to bet MtG15 is better than Solforge too.

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!

Flaggy posted:

The thread elsewhere on the forums encapsulates my feelings on it -- it's fun, but don't try to get into it. The game has zero balance when higher rarities get involved, so unless you're willing to spend several hundred pounds on boosters, you'll always be second best.

jerkstores
Aug 6, 2001

zonar posted:

The thread elsewhere on the forums encapsulates my feelings on it -- it's fun, but don't try to get into it. The game has zero balance when higher rarities get involved, so unless you're willing to spend several hundred pounds on boosters, you'll always be second best.

I think new people make the mistake that constructed is the game. I find that drafting is infinitely more fun and I am able to do so for free about 3 times a week. The event ticket rewards are pretty generous - 7 tickets per week for winning one game a day plus your rewards from drafting. I have accumulated 60 tickets pretty easily.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Pseudoscorpion posted:

Basically, topdecking is the idea that the worst position you can be in is with no cards in hand and just drawing cards from the top of your deck.
It's probably using phrases like "topdecking" seriously which makes most of the rest of the world giggle at MtG conversations.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Murgos posted:

It's probably using phrases like "topdecking" seriously which makes most of the rest of the world giggle at MtG conversations.

It's more likely that it's because it's an expensive card game in which you play a wizard but, y'know, that too.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Pseudoscorpion posted:

Basically, topdecking is the idea that the worst position you can be in is with no cards in hand and just drawing cards from the top of your deck. Because Solforge doesn't let you keep cards in your hand between turns, it's basically topdecking: the card game. That being said, it's a little better than that because you're drawing 5 cards at a time and the deck sizes are pretty small,

To be fair this is the exact same mechanic Ascension uses and it seems to do all right.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

jerkstores posted:

I think new people make the mistake that constructed is the game. I find that drafting is infinitely more fun and I am able to do so for free about 3 times a week.

SolForge has the same problem Hearthstone does in that it's drafts are asynchronous, so it's less a draft and more a trip down RNG lane. Like, I understand why they don't want actual draft queues, but Magic drafts - even in the shitshow that is Magic Online - are so much more interesting and dynamic it's crazy.

Eegah posted:

To be fair this is the exact same mechanic Ascension uses and it seems to do all right.

Ascension dodges most of the complaints leveled at other not-Magic games by being radically unlike Magic. The ability to banish cards from your deck is huge and helps fight back some of the "well that's bullshit" randomness that crops up with SolForge.

That being said, the worst feeling in the world in Ascension is seeing the other player going first with an arbiter of the void in the center. Early banishing + velocity is almost impossible to beat. I always just think "well I'm not winning this one."

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Pseudoscorpion posted:

Basically, topdecking is the idea that the worst position you can be in is with no cards in hand and just drawing cards from the top of your deck. Because Solforge doesn't let you keep cards in your hand between turns, it's basically topdecking: the card game. That being said, it's a little better than that because you're drawing 5 cards at a time and the deck sizes are pretty small, but I've definitely had a lot more "Argh I would have won if I just drew X" situations in Solforge than in, say, MtG or Hearthstone.

Solforge is okay, though. I wouldn't play it over Hearthstone though, and I don't know how good MtG15 is, but I'd be willing to bet MtG15 is better than Solforge too.

This is my feelings on the game too. I played a few days of it and kept running if one player draws a level 2-3 cards and the other doesn't then they basically win.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
More content coming for Out There: new aliens, new ships, new ending.

I never even got the first ending(s). I liked it though.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Is anyone else playing Plundernauts? I searched and came up empty.
It's (effectively) an isometric 2D real-time space combat game. You encounter a robot parrot and it urges you to become a pirate and conquer the universe to find the greatest pirate's treasure. You get a ship, arm & equip it, and blow up enemy ships. Defeat them and you conquer the planet, which then becomes a tappable gold generator. It's currently single-player only, but they've been teasing multiplayer features. There haven't been any ads yet!

Combat can range between 1v1 to 4v1 or more. Levels have hazards from asteroids to rocks to hugely damaging energy walls.
Ships have anywhere between 1 to 8 guns, 0 to 4 fighter bays, 2 to 4 techmod bays, and 1 or 2 crew positions. For instance, the Shadow Force has 4 guns, 4 techmods, and 1 crew, while the Nova Carrier has 1 gun, four fighter bays, 2 mods, and 2 crew. All gun mounts have arcs, so positioning is key--do you want 4 guns to bear at once, or would you rather have wide coverage all around, but little overlapping fire? Ships have various speeds and health, and the higher level they are, the more health they have.
Crew are basically a short-lived recharging boost. Techmods include shields, health boosts, weapon boosts, and movement boosts. Some are permanent, some are triggered with cooldowns. Turrets include beams, lasers, missiles, guns, and torpedoes, all with different damage, RoF, range, and cooldowns, but everything is summarized with DPS. Fighters and bombers distract enemies and can deliver a huge punch, but can be destroyed and AFAIK, they don't respawn in-battle.
You can combine some items to upgrade them or craft new mods & weapons, but the timers do get a little obnoxious--making a new shield mod could take 8 hours. Upgrading a ship could take 3 days. Of course, you can speed it up with Antimatter, which is the IAP currency. Happily, you do earn Antimatter at a decent rate in-game (and with daily play bonuses), and it's generally better to buy a new ship with antimatter than upgrade an existing ship (which also costs a fortune in gold). You can make enough antimatter every few levels to buy a new ship--and the prices don't go up. The level 5 T47 Hybrid Carrier costs the same amount of antimatter as the level 15, and it's vastly stronger. However, store-bought ships are stock, while upgraded and combined ships can increase rarity and get you additional bonuses to speed or drops or other stuff.

Gold comes in at a good rate, but costs scale significantly with level. Each star system you conquer will spawn three Re-battles every hour or so, so you can keep gold, antimatter, and XP coming if you hit a Boss Wall. Sometimes you just need to grind to upgrade your stuff to beat a boss, but planning and clever attacking can win against tough bastards.

Problems? First is the combat camera. It's really zoomed in and angled, so you don't have a great FOV. You have to two-finger swipe to rotate the camera, and that's the only camera control. It swings around to focus on one threat when you might be wanting to go after a different ship. The camera's probably going to be one of your biggest threats before you get the hang of it.
The variety of techmods seems largely nullified by the usefulness of shields. You cannot combine most techmods to upgrade them (like you can with shields and heals), so your inventory will get full of old crap.
You can only do 5 battles with a full charge, which takes an hour or so to recharge.
With the timers and scaling, the devs could easily gently caress up progression if they want to make more money. So far, I'm trying to beat the final boss of area 3 at level 15, and I haven't felt any pressure to spend money.

It's worth a look!

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!

jerkstores posted:

I think new people make the mistake that constructed is the game. I find that drafting is infinitely more fun and I am able to do so for free about 3 times a week. The event ticket rewards are pretty generous - 7 tickets per week for winning one game a day plus your rewards from drafting. I have accumulated 60 tickets pretty easily.
I got sick of the game a while before drafting was introduced, although I don't feel a limit on the actually-fun part of the game is conducive to it being worth people's time. I'm totally into the idea of the game, I just wish it wasn't balanced around so poorly.

Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs

Pyroclastic posted:

Is anyone else playing Plundernauts? I searched and came up empty.

I have been, and good write-up! It's been enjoyable so far and I agree the IAP isn't really required through the first two sectors and into the third.

I would disagree on one point - I've found upgrading ships to be worthwhile, at least so far. I've had no shortage of gold, and weapons and utilities drop at a decent pace or are purchasable through the shop. The big advantage is that ships automatically upgrade to your current level, not just one level, so if you're level 6, your ship moves to level 6 even if it's level 2 right now. I got a couple upgrades out of first "free" antimatter ship and the first low-end antimatter ship I bought, which is letting me save antimatter for a top-tier ship pretty soon.

I kind of want to try a destroyer just to see if the utility of the mods can actually add up, but I don't know how that's possible with only three turrets compared to up to 8.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Vice Zoomler Aestro posted:

I have been, and good write-up! It's been enjoyable so far and I agree the IAP isn't really required through the first two sectors and into the third.

I would disagree on one point - I've found upgrading ships to be worthwhile, at least so far. I've had no shortage of gold, and weapons and utilities drop at a decent pace or are purchasable through the shop. The big advantage is that ships automatically upgrade to your current level, not just one level, so if you're level 6, your ship moves to level 6 even if it's level 2 right now. I got a couple upgrades out of first "free" antimatter ship and the first low-end antimatter ship I bought, which is letting me save antimatter for a top-tier ship pretty soon.

I kind of want to try a destroyer just to see if the utility of the mods can actually add up, but I don't know how that's possible with only three turrets compared to up to 8.

Yeah, uprgading ships is critical because they get a lot of HP when you upgrade them, and they get more and more bonuses the more you upgrade them. Save up on antimatter to buy good ships (I'm a fan of the Shodow Force, if you orient it well it deals a ton of damage. Hybrid carrier is good as well).

I'm trying to find out two things in re: upgrades. Will combining three rare turrets together make an epic turret, and three epic turrets a legendary turret? And can combining one epic turret and two regular turrets make a rare or lesser turret? Does anyone know?

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
Battleships are dumb, Carriers are the best.

Seriously, the fighters you poop out distract the enemy ships while you plaster them with whatever guns you have or (if you use bombers) do a crazy amount of damage.

Plus with some fights (if the enemy only has cannons) you can just launch fighters/bombers and dodge the enemy forever since cannons can't target fighters.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
No Star Realms sightings yet?

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Got my NES30 controller so here's my writeup. The NES30 or FC30 controller is a bluetooth or USB gamepad. It has a D-pad, ABXY, L&R,Start&Select.

The Controller
The face buttons are not "clicky" and they have a good resistance. The shoulder buttons are "clicky" and are very resistant. A sa result they are very difficult to press by accident and with the controller's form factor you really have to press them consciously. The setup is natural when you get used to it. Similarly the ABXY layout comes pretty naturally even though the two buttons are set up horizontally on a real NES controller.
The D-pad is stiff but comfortable and very responsive. More so than an actual well-used NES controller. Start and Select are the most authentic feeling parts of the controller.
The included micro USB cable matches the color scheme of the controller. Overall I've very happy with the feel and quality of the controller itself.

Stand thing
It comes with this plastic stand thing (pictured) for your phone or tablet. It works and it's worth mentioning but I don't think I'll use it ever. There's also a keychain I guess.

Packaging
It came in a very nice box. The manual explains how to update the firmware (Windows only) which is the first thing you should do when you get it. From what I've read this is a step up from the FC30 version where old shipments had loose cardboard and little in the way of an English manual. It makesdecent shelf candy.

USB support
When plugged into USB it's an Xinput controller that works well. I tried it with Kega Fusion and it worked fine. Very responsive. I don't have an OSX machine so I couldn't try it out there.
The buttons are not identical in number to a 360 controller, so for some games where you can't rebind keys or ones that will only accept a 360 controller (I'm looking at you, Spelunky) I could imagine you would have to use x360ce. I'm very happy with it as a USB gamepad.

Bluetooth Computer support
This one's a bit sticky depending on what you're looking for in a bluetooth game controller and how much you're willing to set it up. The icon it appears under in Windows 8 isn't controller but a keyboard and mouse indicating HID compliant device. The device appears under windows game controllers where every button is indeed a button, but using the d-pad acts as directional keys on a keyboard. Most all emulators should be able to handle it just fine. Kega Fusion only lets you use one device per game pad and it recognized that the directions were coming from the NES30.
I could imagine for some games you would need to map the controller buttons to keyboard keys or use x360ce. It's possible in rare cases where you can't choose one or the other that it would register the old buttons on top of the emulated 360 controller keys. I'm looking at you, Strike Vector. It should be fine for stuff like Shovel Knight.
Important to note that it's still very responsive over bluetooth. I have read some users had issues here that were fixed in a firmware update.
Overall I am happy with the bluetooth gamepad support, but I could see people with very specific needs not liking it.

iOS support
Using mode 3 in the above chart the controller emulates an iCade 8bitty controller. This works very well in iOS 7 without jailbreaking. I've only ever used a DualShock3 via jailbreak with my phone and due to the terrible setup process I found the NES30 very preferable. I tried it with Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic CD, Run Gunner, and Swordigo. Run Gunner ran like poo poo but the rest of them worked great.
Important to note is that the current active keyboard must be set to English or the thing will have some really weird behavior. If you use multiple keyboards then be careful, and if you don't have a US English keyboard then set it up.
To have it emulate touch screen presses you need to jailbreak. The developers have their own app for this in their own repository you can add to cydia.
I don't have access to an Android device so I haven't tried that either.
Overall I'm very happy with the native iOS support. I have not tried the Touch screen emulation.

Wii support
My Wii is in storage so I can't test this at the moment. From what I've read it works like a bluetooth Wiimote so it can be used with a Wii or Wii U when it supports using a wiimote horizontally. Interesting to note is that L tilts the controller left, R tilts it right, and both of them together emulate shaking the controller. This would be really weird for New Super Mario Bros. Wii for example and I don't see why they don't just map 'shake' to X or something.

Firmware Updates
Wii support is a feature that has been patched in with firmware updates. The team has indicated that they want to expand to 360 and PS3 controllers but we'll see how that goes. There have been a number of smaller features patched in such as more reliable bluetooth and auto-shutoff after inactivity. Apparently the thing works with certain set top boxes too.

tl;dr
As it is now I would totally recommend it for iOS. For Wii and Wii U virtual console it seems like a great choice, but I don't think I'd be comfortable with L+R to "shake" the "wiimote". For PC use it seems great for emulators, even over bluetooth since you have to bind the keys in your emulator anyway.

edit: Spelunky only accepts 360 controllers or x360ce

Heran Bago fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jul 16, 2014

AggroJagg
Mar 7, 2007
Hermits aren't broken, just favoured.

SquadronROE posted:

Battleships are dumb, Carriers are the best.

Seriously, the fighters you poop out distract the enemy ships while you plaster them with whatever guns you have or (if you use bombers) do a crazy amount of damage.

Plus with some fights (if the enemy only has cannons) you can just launch fighters/bombers and dodge the enemy forever since cannons can't target fighters.

Is there a plundernauts thread or can someone dump some general beginner advice, which weapons types and mods we should focus on, that sort of things, any tips and tricks?

ZerodotJander
Dec 29, 2004

Chinaman, explain!

Heran Bago posted:

NES30 Review

Thanks for a great review, I went ahead and ordered one off Amazon. What are some iOS games that are really good for playing with a controller? I'm going to pick up Wayward Souls right away.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

ZerodotJander posted:

Thanks for a great review, I went ahead and ordered one off Amazon. What are some iOS games that are really good for playing with a controller? I'm going to pick up Wayward Souls right away.

Super Mega Worm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

ZerodotJander posted:

Which amazon are you using that has these listed? I see them as not available.

• Locked thread