Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Hope the puto fuckboy troll making GBS threads on my mspaint gets banned. Ugh.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

do you know where you're going yet or is that violating OPSEC :nsa:

It would actually be PERSEC :eng101: since it isn't operation oriented. :goonsay:

Going to Seattle, so I'll get to watch football, but will have to get up and get drunk when Viola plays. loving 9 hour difference.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Soulex posted:

It would actually be PERSEC :eng101: since it isn't operation oriented. :goonsay:

Going to Seattle, so I'll get to watch football, but will have to get up and get drunk when Viola plays. loving 9 hour difference.

Shamefully hosed up my acronyms.

That's cool though. You should go to a game and get preferential seating with all of the otherkin and adult virgins since your legs are all hosed up.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Soulex posted:

Who cares about lovely serie a when you can watch the SEAHAWKS pummel the nfl into submission, and eat some of the worlds finest freshest salmon

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Shamefully hosed up my acronyms.

That's cool though. You should go to a game and get preferential seating with all of the otherkin and adult virgins since your legs are all hosed up.

Army folk gently caress that acronym up too. I had to learn because I'm Public Affairs. Literally 10% or less know the difference.

I'm def going to some games though. My legs are almost healed to where I can start running again!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Who cares about lovely serie a when you can watch the SEAHAWKS pummel the nfl into submission, and eat some of the worlds finest freshest salmon

I'm all about fish, but NFL is poo poo

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Soulex posted:

I'm all about fish, but NFL is poo poo

You're gay

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

The seafood is on point though.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Am I

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Fort lewis mchord is such anshithole swampy dump haha and its surrounded by tacoma meth people. Bad by PNW standards but coming from east coast it seems toney

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Better than Texas IMO. Or Bragg. gently caress Bragg

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Soulex posted:

A black kid stole my bike at fort bragg and we found it behind his house lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Soulex posted:

My sister lived in Kileen while my brother in law was stationed at Ft. Hood and Im convinced taht it's the worst place in America.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ft hood is a poo poo hole god gently caress I hate it

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Soulex posted:

I swear to god if I get yelled at for sitting down and enjoying the game I'm gonna shoot a rocket outta my leg.

Or be super passive aggressive.

sounds annoying as gently caress

had this one season when i had a season ticket luckily the dude in front only bought a ticket for a match

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

At fort bragg they got this lovely little lake that has an elevated track in it that pulls you around on water skis or wakeboard and a guy did the whole thing in a rubbermaid tub while drinking a beer, epic redneckery

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

At fort bragg they got this lovely little lake that has an elevated track in it that pulls you around on water skis or wakeboard and a guy did the whole thing in a rubbermaid tub while drinking a beer, epic redneckery

At ft hood you just get murdered

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Bovril Delight posted:

At ft hood you just get murdered
And
You march all day and get swampass then have to sleep on the ground with fire ants. Would kill myself

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

And
You march all day and get swampass then have to sleep on the ground with fire ants. Would kill myself

Thats also ft Knox tbf only with even more rednecks somehow

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

African AIDS cum posted:

wtf were you even doing there you're not an army brat are you

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Bovril Delight posted:

Thats also ft Knox tbf only with even more rednecks somehow

I was stationed there for 4 years. Radcliff has off limits areas due to KKK activity.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

African AIDS cum posted:

No need to bragg about it jJajajaja :troll:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

hello

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

My sister lived in Kileen while my brother in law was stationed at Ft. Hood and Im convinced taht it's the worst place in America.

This and Lawton, OK are easily good picks.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Soulex posted:

I was stationed there for 4 years. Radcliff has off limits areas due to KKK activity.

Yeah it loving sucks in a major way

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Poor dude.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mr. Mambold posted:

wtf were you even doing there you're not an army brat are you

Uh my tolerant leftist special forces dad invented the delta force noob :rolleyes:

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

I'll never understand why people put up with poo poo like this

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Haha

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

holy poo poo

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3650675&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post432217647

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Btw, just to get my thoughts out there, i think that video where the gamer girl gets hit by her boyfriend, she deserved it

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

El Hefe posted:

I'll never understand why people put up with poo poo like this

Hes tolerant as hell, maybe read some Buddha bigot

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

Btw, just to get my thoughts out there, i think that video where the gamer girl gets hit by her boyfriend, she deserved it

Wow sexist much? Mods?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Bovril Delight posted:

Yeah it loving sucks in a major way

You live/stationed there?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

African AIDS cum posted:

I respect a hairdresser for wanting to give me the best cut possible, but the questions didn’t stop. It seemed like it was more about what she wanted to give me than what I wanted from her. If this was a deli, she would’ve been pressuring me for turkey if I just wanted ham.

For 10 minutes, as I was nearly in tears, she berated me about the idea of getting a pixie cut, my haircut of choice this time around. I could’ve left, certainly, but I didn’t think I was brave enough to go to a different salon and try again.

As her questions continued, they seemed to be less and less about my “rash” decision to cut my hair, and more about that typical, boring rule: Fat girls don’t get to have pixie cuts. Not that they don’t get them, that they don’t get to get them. Some kind of weird law.

After I convinced her that, yes, I really did want to get this haircut (without having to resort to Sad Dad Stories) the wash and dry went pretty normally. I sat, turned my head, answered random questions about my life, the normal things one does when sitting in the pneumatic chair. I thought everything was going great, actually.

When a bulk of my previously mid-back-length hair was gone, she reminded me how much weight I’d just lost.

This is one of those quotes that I get the feeling is just in a hairdresser’s closet of spieling. When used on someone overweight, however, it takes on a sinister tone, especially after trying to convince said overweight person to keep their hair “flatteringly” long.

I got quiet and a bit awkward after that. You don’t argue with someone with scissors in their hands, after all. I just wanted to get out of there. After the haircut I basically flew out of there. I’ll never return.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Soulex posted:

You live/stationed there?

I went to osut there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Reckon one of my cousins might be cucked or will soon cause when his wife gets mad at him she tells him she wishes she'd have married me instead. And he gets mad at me for this

• Locked thread