Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Urist McTanner cancels tan a hide : Experiencing emotional shock

holy poo poo you can actually break their brains with horror and grief now :psydwarf:
e: said dwarf proceded to give birth while suffering PTSD.

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jul 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Mister Bates posted:

I don't think I even want to kill this person anymore, anyone that superhumanly badass kind of deserves to live.

I think this random guard in some podunk human village came pretty close to actually killing me while I was going from town to town tearing people's arms off as a giant angry statue.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

My starting team is always:

2 Miners (5 mining, 5 stone engraving for when I'm done with the main mining tasks)
1 Farmer (5 farming, 5 brewing)
1 Mason (5 masonry, 5 herbalism to give him something to do before I have enough stone for him to get working full time)
1 Mechanic/Crafter (5 mechanics, 5 stonecrafting)
1 General Skills Guy (1 carpentry, 1 woodcutting, 1 in anything else I might want to have enabled by default on a guy)
1 Talky Guy (5 appraisal, 1 architecture just so I don't forget to turn it on for someone, 4 other random skills)

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
I've still got a fort going in DF2012 I went back to, and inadvertently flooded almost my entire fortress due to a design mishap while setting up a waterfall to serve as a decontamination shower for the hospital (as well as looking pretty for the meeting hall outside. Fortunately, I had installed a backup drain into the caverns solely for that eventuality, and some of the survivors happened to be inside the control room, so I was able to open the drain and prevent the flood from being a fortress-ending catastrophe. Now the waterfall is running, the dead are buried, and there are giant mushrooms and cave moss and fungus growing everywhere. I kind of like it, actually, gives the place a nice natural aesthetic.

e: Also, am I the only one who carpets the entrance hall leading into the fortress with slabs memorializing notable monsters or invaders I've killed? I see it as being kind of an intimidation/boasting thing. 'This is the fortress that has slain a dozen mighty forgotten beasts, beware!'

Mister Bates fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jul 16, 2014

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Kenlon posted:

Skills aren't worth investing in. Bring a huge pile of goods, and just let your dorfs learn by trial and error and error and error and error. .

A point in Appraisal is an exception here, IMO.

Malcolm
May 11, 2008
I used to put lots of points into exotic things like Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing, and Gemsetting but they usually die or are replaced by migrants before those invested points pay off.

Nowadays I usually do something like this:

1) Mason
2) Carpenter/Building Designer
3) Cook
4) Brewer
5) Appraiser/Negotiator
6) Grower/Herbalist
7) Leader/Organizer (even though this guy is never my leader or mayor and just some stonecrafting schlub)

8) A pair of breeding kitties :catdrugs:

Putting points in Mining can be kind of cool, but I'd usually rather start with 4 pickaxes and let them get to legendary at their own pace. Most of the starting guys can mine for a couple months before their labor is needed full time. Plus, I kind of don't want a shitload of shist/gabbro boulders created by skilled miners, they'll be good by the time I get to microcline/cobaltite/olivine and other cool colored rocks.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Malcolm posted:

Plus, I kind of don't want a shitload of shist/gabbro boulders created by skilled miners, they'll be good by the time I get to microcline/cobaltite/olivine and other cool colored rocks.

Mining skill no longer determines boulder and ore drop rates, just mining speed. All stone (including economic stone and ores) has a fixed 25% drop rate, gems have a fixed 100% drop rate. This was part of the hauling update back in DF2012. Boulders also weigh a fuckton more, but can be made into 4 rock blocks at the mason instead of 1:1.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Would a kitty chute into the dining area be the simplest way to train discipline? Kind of getting tired of dwarfs looking at the refuse pile and running away in terror here.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Excelzior posted:

Would a kitty chute into the dining area be the simplest way to train discipline? Kind of getting tired of dwarfs looking at the refuse pile and running away in terror here.

I hope this turns out to be the Danger Room of discipline because this idea is hilarious

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I used to have a pretty convential skill set, but my new recent strategy works really well, because all of the skills you need at the start are easy to learn.

1. Fighter with a point in teaching
2. Doctor
the rest are peasants.

medical skills are hard to teach as you tend not to have too many opportunities to learn (and when you do, the pressure is on as patients will die if they're not treated quickly).
Fighting skills are easy to teach via training and hard to teach a bunch of idiots. I seem to get much better results when I have a skilled teacher as opposed to putting a bunch of recruits in a barracks and telling them to work it out.

Every other skill can be learnt the slow way.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
My embarks tend to look like this;

For dwarves
-One soldier. This is the only dwarf I bother giving skill points as combat skills can help out and aren't as easy to raise as other things.
-Two miners, obviously.
-One cook, who spends the first few months doing all purpose jobs replated to food production such as gathering plants and setting up farms.
-One carpenter for the wood industry
-One mason for stone working
-The last dwarf just does whatever I need at the moment. Usually more mason work, though in dangerous areas I'll make this dwarf into a soldier.

Items tend to vary more depending on whatever is available for my civ
-ALWAYS bring a large amount of food and booze. This way if some unforeseen problem slows down food production my dwarves don't starve to death before I can resolve it.
-Weapons for the military. No armour though, as I don't want to invest too many points into items a dwarf may end up tossing into a lake.
-Lots of animals. A breeding pair of dogs for a supply of distractions faithful companions. Putties to eat the vermin that crawl around the fort, since gently caress bringing cats for that. I'll always bring along one golem, maybe more than one if its a dangerous area but they're expensive so I usually try to avoid that. I like having a wide variety of animals available just because I find it fun though.

The most important thing about my embark is that I always ditch the anvil included in the default stuff. Its expensive as hell and I never have the metal industry up in the first year anyways. Instead I just buy an anvil from the first caravan.

Splode posted:

medical skills are hard to teach as you tend not to have too many opportunities to learn (and when you do, the pressure is on as patients will die if they're not treated quickly).

I've never had any success with doctors. Even when I got migrants with tons of medical skills super high they didn't seem to do anything. Partly because by the time they got around to helping a dwarf they either healed on their own or bleed out in bed. The rest of the time their surgery would range from ineffective to actively harmful. I've had dwarves contact necrotic diseases that partially rotted their skin, and the doctors response was to peel every inch of skin off their body. Naturally, this killed them.

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jul 16, 2014

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Anyone else getting massive lag while visiting dark fortresses?

Dungeon Ecology posted:

What sort of build do you guys usually use for your starting caravan? I like to start like so:

1) Miner 1: 5 points Miner, 4 points Engraver, 1 point Bookkeeper
2) Miner 2: 5 points Miner, 3 points Gem Cutter, 2 points Gem Setter
3) Farmer: 5 points Grower, 3 points Cook, 2 points Brewer
4) Woodcutter: 5 points Wood Cutter, 4 points Carpenter, 1 point Woodworker
5) Mason: 5 points Mason, 2 points Building Designer, 3 points Stone Crafter
6) Metalsmith: 3 Metalsmith, 3 Weaponsmith, 3 Armorsmith, 1 Furnace Operator
7) Trader/Doctor: 2 Persuader, 2 Negotiator, 4 Appraiser, 1 Wound Dresser, 1 Diagnostician

I usually keep the starting inventory, except I drop my bucket, crutch, rope, axe, and wheelbarrow count down to 1. Additionally, I like to buy 1 cat to keep vermin out and 2 dogs to start breeding, and eventually train war dogs.

Anything you guys like to do differently?

Well first I like to use dfhack to give myself about 20 dwarves to start with and a bit more embark with but if I'm playing vanilla df I usually start something like this.
1: Miner 5 points and nothing else, turn off hauling immediately on embark.
2: Woodcutter/carpenter 4 points woodcutter 5 points carpenter 1 point bowyer/animal trainer
3: Mason: basically what you did but one more point stone crafter
4: Farmer 1 5 points grower 5 points brewer
5: farmer 2 3 points grower 3 points cook 4 to whatever
6: crafter/manager 8 points to whatever mix of crafting skills 1 to organizer and record keeper each
7: expedition leader 1 judge of intent 1 appraiser 1 social trade skill seven to whatever usually mechanics or something else that can be easily canceled when the caravans come.

Then I go for alot of animals especially dogs and either a grazer, a few pigs or a bunch of fowl and I always make sure I bring along some coke and coal to get my metal industry started as well as plenty of seeds.

Lawman 0 fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jul 16, 2014

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

Kenlon posted:

Skills aren't worth investing in. Bring a huge pile of goods, and just let your dorfs learn by trial and error and error and error and error. .

Disagree. *most* skills aren't worth investing in at start. These ones are:

-Mason
-Carpenter
-Armorsmith
-Weaponsmith
-Grower (Planter)
-Cook
-Appraiser

Note that that adds up to 7 main jobs for 7 dwarves. How convenient!

And these ones are debatable but I value them highly:

-Rock Crafting
-Mechanics
-Clothier

With my current build I have more than enough points from ditching all the extraneous wooden splints and crutches and cloth bags and thread to give all my dwarf maximum skill loads and still have enough left over to bring along 7 dogs 2 cats and more than enough goods to prosper.

Turpitude fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jul 16, 2014

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

Lawman 0 posted:

Anyone else getting massive lag while visiting dark fortresses.

Any place with a bunch of dudes in it lags pretty hard.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

So I tried to make a Slade Colossus adventurer in the laziest way possible: by copying their entry in the raws and replacing the word Bronze with the word Slade in the second one. Also I added CAN_LEARN so that I could take Reader and become a necromancer.

It seems to have worked and I can play one fine, I hit like a truck, weigh as much as a neutron star, and am thus far literally impossible to damage.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure there are Intelligent, angry, and totally invincible Slade Colossi roaming the wilderness now and I'm terrified of running into one and having to engage in an endless battle where neither person can die or escape.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
The problem I have with putting lots of skill points into dwarves is that it means I'm assuming that dwarf won't die. I have no confidence in their ability to survive.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

Internet Kraken posted:

The problem I have with putting lots of skill points into dwarves is that it means I'm assuming that dwarf won't die. I have no confidence in their ability to survive.

It gives their deaths more gravitas.

Plus they just get poo poo done quicker which I appreciate

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
My usual start is 2 miners, a woodcutter/carpenter, a mason/architect/stonecrafter (I get him going on crafts early on for trading), a planter, a brewer, and a cook with social skills and appraisal for trading. This is mostly a holdover habit from the old 2d dwarf fortress, though, where you couldn't grab one each of 10,000 different types of meats, so you had to get a decent farm up FAST and cook your poo poo FAST or else you died.

Speaking of which, I fired up the old version. I forgot how LETHAL it is. My miner died within the first few days when I dug into water and flooded my entire cavern. Almost lost them both, but one of them was a couple tiles back. Then my woodcutter got eaten by a carp while he was chopping trees near the river. My cook immediately threw a tantrum and wouldn't cook anything, so I figure I'll starve before long. I'll try again another time maybe.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

Anyone else getting massive lag while visiting dark fortresses.

If you want to explore a dark fortress I'd suggest going early in the history, sometimes even before year 15 or so. Goblin population explodes like crazy for some reason.

If you're lucky you'll the site destroyed by a megabeast early on, and then if you're quick you can stop history generation before it gets reclaimed. You're then free to go to hell without any lag or interruption.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Internet Kraken posted:

I figure if they survive for the first two waves they've paid for themselves. Unless I end up on an iron-less embark in which case I wish I'd come with more weapons, but :dwarf:.

Edit: there should be a :dwarf:. If someone comes up with a good one, I'll buy it.

Subjunctive fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jul 16, 2014

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

My dwarves do a pretty good job of surviving the first year, and frankly the increase in speed from having level 5 skill is easily worth the extra embark points to me. Level 5 Mining alone is a massive, massive increase in ability to actually survive. Level 5 Farming is also a pretty significant productivity increase since higher Farming skill increases the harvest amount. Level 5 Engraving is a luxury but again it's a massive speed increase once it's time to start smoothing, plus I prefer to limit actual engraving to near-Legendary dwarves so it greatly speeds up the time it takes to get people permanently ecstatic from passing by a billion masterwork engravings.

On the other hand, skills like Woodcutter and Carpenter aren't really worth investing in at the start; especially with the new patch I don't have to chop down many trees right away, and the carpentry items I build near the start of the game (beds, bins, and barrels) don't care about quality. Well, beds kind of do, but not really. I really only have my 1-in-everything guy because I'm lazy and would rather spend a few points than corral a peasant and manually set his labors. Same with Butchery and Tanning; I don't use ranching as a main source of food because gently caress managing pastures, so I generally only butcher animals as the populations start to explode or as I need bones or leather for moods.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
You really don't need 2 miners, I do always take two picks though and have a second dwarf, usually my mason, take up mining for the first little while. Then when the first migrants roll in, one of them can take up mining full-time in his stead.

Always toss all your default plump helmets and bring normal food (which costs half as much) and 25 plump helmet seeds. Make your first farm 5x5 plump helmets all seasons and have a full time high-skill farmer and you will not need more than that for a long, long time. Crank out barrels and brew dat poo poo. When the plump helmet field is fully planted you can build other (usually small) ones for pig tails and sweet pods and whatnot. When you have an excess of wine, cook it. When you have an excess of plump helmets and a ton of seeds, cook plump helmets.

Aside from making bedrooms and a dining room and moving stuff safely underground, the biggest priority before the first caravan arrives is having your cook whip up a few high quality meals because they are the hottest commodity in the universe. If you get enough food and drink variety you can buy out the entire first caravan with 10-20k shekels of prepared meals. This makes stone crafting completely redundant but for some reason I still like having a stone crafter around filling up bins. I think because making high quality meals is so easy it can feel like cheating.

hepatizon
Oct 27, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

Anyone else getting massive lag while visiting dark fortresses?

Hopefully fixed next release http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=7154

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Subjunctive posted:

I figure if they survive for the first two waves they've paid for themselves. Unless I end up on an iron-less embark in which case I wish I'd come with more weapons, but :dwarf:.

Edit: there should be a :dwarf:. If someone comes up with a good one, I'll buy it.

Come on, man, you should've noticed :psydwarf: by now.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Cooking got nerfed a bit since you cant just made 4x sizzurp roasts but mixing in some quarry bush leaves still allows for 5+ stacks of roasts all valued at almost 10,000 in time for the first caravan which is more than enough to buy anything and everything you could want.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I bring along two miners because, again, I have no confidence in my dwarves ability to survive and would rather not have all my digging ground to a halt just because Urist McDumbass fell into the ocean. I mean usually nobody dies unless I decided to embark in a terrifying biome for whatever reason, but dwarves are dwarves. Life is cheap in my forts.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I bring along one dwarf with leadership skills. I always look through their personalities and give them to the one who will be the best at consoling, and will be dedicated to bookkeeping (my expedition leader always doubles as bookkeeper too).

I like to bring two military dwarfs: an archer and an axedwarf. These get hunting skills as well as fighting skills, and one gets leadership for teaching. Again I look through their personalities and pick the best ones for this.

I always have one miner, and I like to make a fisherdwarf as well because I tend to fish early on a map until there's enough safe space underground that I can get everyone locked in if something dangerous comes along; until that point, everyone's at risk anyway so might as well have a fisher.

I like to make a craftsdwarf. I used to churn out mugs for trading, but more recently I've focused on precious metalwork for trading. I like in particular making stuff like gold figurines: they're worth a ton, can be stored in bins, and I don't need to tie up a dwarf year-round making stuff in order to have enough trade goods to buy what I need from the caravans. Gold also seems to be pretty common (more common than iron).

Finally I always make a doctor dwarf, focused on diagnosis and surgery. Suturing and splinting and stuff tends to be non-lethal but you need that diagnosis to happen quickly and you need surgery to be done competently. I always pick for the doctor dwarf a dwarf with a high sense of duty and a long attention span so they don't gently caress off to do something else while a patient is dying in the hospital.

I also like to bring breeding dogs and cat pairs, and then sheep (for wool, milk, and meat) and turkeys (for eggs and meat). Alpacas are good substitutes for sheep and really any egg laying bird will do, but turkeys are really big so I think they get you more meat when you butcher them (not sure about that). If any of the dwarfs has a preference for a particular domestic animal I try to bring one along to help keep them happy when their buddies die.

Two picks, at least two axes, one each of a bunch of different meats and foods of the cheapest types (gets you more barrels that way), plenty of booze, some spare seeds, some sacks, and an anvil. I think that's about it.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Neurion posted:

Come on, man, you should've noticed :psydwarf: by now.

I am shamed.

Catts
Nov 3, 2011
I just had the weirdest poo poo happen in this fort.

In a fairly mature (~10 year) fort, a titanic cloud of miasma suddenly erupted seemingly everywhere at once. I thought maybe somehow some kind of forgotten beast had snuck in and was making GBS threads out a big purple cloud everywhere, so I ran the fort a bit and watched the high traffic areas.

There I saw it. A creature of some kind running at full tilt through the halls with absolutely no direction at all, running up and down stairs, into random stockpiles, anywhere pathing seemed to be able to go. A rolling clout of miasma and a trail of blood were left in its wake everywhere it went, followed by the vomit of other nearby dwarves. After waiting for it to be alone, I finally saw what it was.

It was the outpost liaison, fully rotten from head to toe. He showed no wounds and was still very much alive.

This wouldn't do, of course, so I waited until it pathed into a room I could lock it into. He made it to my farms eventually, so I shut him in and rallied my axelord squad outside the door, ready to strike. Opening the door, wondering if I was on the precipice of a T-virus outbreak, my squad leapt in and cut the liaison down without effort. At this point, things got weird.

The squad of ten legendary axedwarves that I had sent down turned on each other without warning. Not only each other, but anything else in the vicinity, including some livestock that strayed too close. They cut down a few members of another squad I had sent in to calm things down, the farmers who were working on the field, and a mason who got too curious. The slaughter finally ended when the initial squad were too crippled to move or dead.

This is what was left in the aftermath:

My one-footed legendary +5 crutch walker commander getting killed by another dwarf going apeshit on his remaining foot :911:

tl;dr outpost liaison becomes a bleeding, miasma spewing hurricane, entire military cannibalizes itself in response.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
Jesus christ managed to embark on a Bronze Collosus Shrine. He hasn't done anything... yet.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Catts posted:

I just had the weirdest poo poo happen in this fort.

In a fairly mature (~10 year) fort, a titanic cloud of miasma suddenly erupted seemingly everywhere at once. I thought maybe somehow some kind of forgotten beast had snuck in and was making GBS threads out a big purple cloud everywhere, so I ran the fort a bit and watched the high traffic areas.

There I saw it. A creature of some kind running at full tilt through the halls with absolutely no direction at all, running up and down stairs, into random stockpiles, anywhere pathing seemed to be able to go. A rolling clout of miasma and a trail of blood were left in its wake everywhere it went, followed by the vomit of other nearby dwarves. After waiting for it to be alone, I finally saw what it was.

It was the outpost liaison, fully rotten from head to toe. He showed no wounds and was still very much alive.

This wouldn't do, of course, so I waited until it pathed into a room I could lock it into. He made it to my farms eventually, so I shut him in and rallied my axelord squad outside the door, ready to strike. Opening the door, wondering if I was on the precipice of a T-virus outbreak, my squad leapt in and cut the liaison down without effort. At this point, things got weird.

The squad of ten legendary axedwarves that I had sent down turned on each other without warning. Not only each other, but anything else in the vicinity, including some livestock that strayed too close. They cut down a few members of another squad I had sent in to calm things down, the farmers who were working on the field, and a mason who got too curious. The slaughter finally ended when the initial squad were too crippled to move or dead.

This is what was left in the aftermath:

My one-footed legendary +5 crutch walker commander getting killed by another dwarf going apeshit on his remaining foot :911:

tl;dr outpost liaison becomes a bleeding, miasma spewing hurricane, entire military cannibalizes itself in response.

Ah, the loyalty cascade. I've never witnessed one, but I heard they were beautiful to behold!

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

On the subject of choosing dwarven skills based on their personalities and such:

Always, always look for "slow to tire" or even better, "indefatigable" for your miners. That stat determines how frequently dwarves need to sleep, and mining is easily the job that benefits the most from higher up-time. The differences are pretty notable; starting at 5 skill, an indefatigable miner will reach Legendary while a very slow to tire miner is about halfway through Master, assuming they're both kept purely on mining duty. Even if you don't have an insomniac around, make sure you don't pick a "quick to tire" guy for mining because they will take forever to get anything done.

Catts
Nov 3, 2011

Neurion posted:

Ah, the loyalty cascade. I've never witnessed one, but I heard they were beautiful to behold!
Yeah I hadn't realize this was a thing but apparently that was it. I guess the mountainhome sent a zombie liaison to Test Our Faith™ or something.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Internet Kraken posted:

I've never had any success with doctors. Even when I got migrants with tons of medical skills super high they didn't seem to do anything. Partly because by the time they got around to helping a dwarf they either healed on their own or bleed out in bed. The rest of the time their surgery would range from ineffective to actively harmful. I've had dwarves contact necrotic diseases that partially rotted their skin, and the doctors response was to peel every inch of skin off their body. Naturally, this killed them.

Hospitals are one of the hardest things to set up, I enjoy setting them up the same way I enjoy setting up a sustainable, secure underground water source with a well. It's not something you just throw down, like a farm or even a metal working set up. However, I find it's totally worth it.

They won't help you with forgotten beast deadly dusts or anything, but I usually set up wading pools to clean my dwarves coming up from the mines.

HOWEVER
Your dwarves, particularly your veteran soldiers become considerably more resilient. Previously fatal injuries from mining or goblins are now not fatal, and dwarves that can't crawl back to the fortress are rescued to a central location, and are considerably less likely to die of thirst in their bedrooms. Dwarves suffering from missing limbs are given a crutch in a timely manner.
This is a huge boon, your legendary fighters often end up having 3 times longer lives, and you won't notice they're missing an arm and a leg in combat, most of the time, because they're still so ridiculously deadly in combat, and dwarves seem to be ambidextrous.

Make soap though, or infections will reduce the effectiveness of your hospital considerably.

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

So do the new Secret goals just not work or something? I've been trying to get a custom Secret with [IS_SECRET_GOAL:BECOME_A_LEGENDARY_WARRIOR] but after dozens of worlds, no one has ever gone after it.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

I don't think they do in the world at large, no. Bay12 people are reporting the same thing.

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Well that sucks. I wish you could just give it a string to display in legends instead of having to pick a hardcoded option.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Neurion posted:

I never thought I'd see a loyalty cascade, let alone create one

Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets

Gus Hobbleton posted:

the old version

I still dream that there will be a new succession LP using the last 2D release some day... :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

There should be a version of :iiam: and :iia: that is "It is terrifying"

It could even see use outside of this thread possibly!