Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
loving the anime related meltdowns itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

drat even the Croatian mosquitoes are racist

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Boeing Troll posted:

Thanks but actually I'm from Singapore

is that why no one asks you to do karaoke?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Boeing Troll posted:

Nope they don't like my blood. They swarm to my wife though haha owned

Tonight more ribe at supposedly the number one seafood place in Zadar

they absolutely rape me, maybe because i am fat and my blood is more filling lol any scientists here

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

track day bro! posted:

every fgt pwm poster: THOIS IMAGE IS NAKIBG ME UPSET;!!!!!! WWAAAAAH IM GAY AND CRY WHENMV I SEE A PICTURE ON THE TROLL FREE FORUMS

Stfu tychan

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

gonna soak a polo shirt in tumeric next time i go fishing

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

they absolutely rape me, maybe because i am fat and my blood is more filling lol any scientists here

I bet mackintosh has some anecdote about this and he's going to be reading this and be like urgh must not post, must stay honourable to blood pact I made with Greg or whatever

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

"Studies have indicated that Type O blood may be more attractive or beneficial to mosquitoes than the other blood types, and about 85 percent of us actually secrete chemicals in our sweat that tells the mosquito what our blood type is."

FML so i get bit more and the red cross calling me to donate every 2 weeks, its my cross to bear

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

African AIDS cum posted:

lmao

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Boeing Troll posted:

I bet mackintosh has some anecdote about this and he's going to be reading this and be like urgh must not post, must stay honourable to blood pact I made with Greg or whatever

what a bitch move that was lol throwing himself into the grave, tbh i lost a lot of respect for the guy for that...,.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

what a bitch move that was lol throwing himself into the grave, tbh i lost a lot of respect for the guy for that...,.

Yeah he's a pollack for sure

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

African AIDS cum posted:

"Studies have indicated that Type O blood may be more attractive or beneficial to mosquitoes than the other blood types, and about 85 percent of us actually secrete chemicals in our sweat that tells the mosquito what our blood type is."

FML so i get bit more and the red cross calling me to donate every 2 weeks, its my cross to bear

You can get aids and west nile fever too

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

would wake up every 12 minutes due to a mosquito flying into my ear, cause croatia has not yet researched window screen tech. epic fail., think i got malaria or something too,

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
my 12 year old oakleys are so beat up and lovely now i need some new ones think i will get some new tactical super cool oakleys this time

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Mr. Mambold posted:

You can get aids and west nile fever too

bug chaser becomes the bug chased

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

josip broz tifo posted:

my 12 year old oakleys are so beat up and lovely now i need some new ones think i will get some new tactical super cool oakleys this time

get ray bans

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

tell the red cross you hosed a south african tom (make sure they know a WHITE south afrian) then they won't call you for blood, worked for me

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Want to see something gross? :nws:

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

would wake up every 12 minutes due to a mosquito flying into my ear, cause croatia has not yet researched window screen tech. epic fail., think i got malaria or something too,

We just use one of those electric anti mosquito pads at night and they work pretty well.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

ray bans seem like poo poo for shooting idk

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

die cis scum

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

Boeing Troll posted:

We just use one of those electric anti mosquito pads at night and they work pretty well.

quite traditional of your wife to wear a chastity belt

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

josip broz tifo posted:

ray bans seem like poo poo for shooting idk

Deer hate em. Learn this one weird tip from a stay at home hunter

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Maradonna Summer posted:

quite traditional of your wife to wear a chastity belt

lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ciprian Maricon posted:

tell the red cross you hosed a south african tom (make sure they know a WHITE south afrian) then they won't call you for blood, worked for me

actually did something like this a while back, cant remember what it was but it worked

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
My favourite sunglasses of all time were a pair of Maui Jims which I left in my car which I sold when I left the US to a punk kid. I hope the poor gas efficiency hurt him bad

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
kwaggas getting married

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
the sun rises, the tides ebb, kwagga gets married

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Boeing Troll posted:

never heard of these awar eme

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

fat greasy puto posted:

every forum on this gay retarded site loves anime except this one go post it in gbs where they love anime. it's like the belge trying to turn every thread into political discussion it has no place

:qq:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Boeing Troll posted:

whats this

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

anime

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

actually did something like this a while back, cant remember what it was but it worked

they ask you lots of questions, could be a lot of things red cross is wicked gay, they wouldn't let my friend give blood once because when they asked him about loving dudes he joked "does a sympathy handjob count?"

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
next hardrf1lp will want this thread to be a no klurf zone

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ciprian Maricon posted:

they ask you lots of questions, could be a lot of things red cross is wicked gay, they wouldn't let my friend give blood once because when they asked him about loving dudes he joked "does a sympathy handjob count?"

thats actually good because gay people have all kinds of bad diseases and shouldnt be allowed to give blood lol

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

thats actually good because gay people have all kinds of bad diseases and shouldnt be allowed to give blood lol

aids for one, which is a gay disease

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

track day bro! posted:

aids for one, which is a gay disease

QFT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham