Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

GrossMurpel posted:

You can't raise Crown Authority to Medium because you're a Republic, it says that right in the requirements if you hover over it.

However, if you form/inherit a kingdom that already has Medium CA, you'll keep it. This usually means starting as a Duke level republic, and then forming England as your first kingdom (it starts at Medium).

Or just mod the game to remove the CA cap for republics, which is what I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Dibujante posted:

Well, the whole "x year peace treaty" system is pretty euro-specific. Qing and Ming didn't do peace treaties. Maybe they should just get a special annex = yes CB against each other?
There's still the issue of the massive over-extension that would result in. Perhaps an annex = yes CB for the relevant tags, plus an event that gives you the Mandate of Heaven granting cores on all of China, if you control all/most of the China region? It could even be a choice, either accepting the Mandate of Heaven and getting a modifier that handicaps you on top of the cores, or try to built a new system from scratch which does nothing.

Dibujante
Jul 27, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

I think the reasoning in general is that when faced with a decision between something that'll work better in SP vs something that'll work better in MP, it's better to choose the former because the MP base tends to be much smaller in everything but the most MP-dedicated of games.

But there's an issue here. The complaint that people have is that a system that is designed to keep players from beating down players every 5 years like clockwork also keeps players from beating down AIs every five years like clockwork. That's just a difficulty complaint. Johan said "We're making the game more difficult for conquerors; this also has good multiplayer effects." and the fanbase is latching onto the latter part of that sentence to make what's ultimately just a difficulty complaint.

Imagine if Johan had issued a patch stating that countries could now no longer demand more than 100% warscore. As an added bonus, this makes multiplayer wars less punishing! If fans then complained about how this also kept them from completely annexing any country in one war, well, then they'd be complaining about a difficulty status quo that they've accepted.

This is just a fear of change. Johan is changing the difficulty; all other justifications are tagential. Players are complaining about the game becoming more difficult. They will always complain about the game becoming more difficult.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

There's still the issue of the massive over-extension that would result in. Perhaps an annex = yes CB for the relevant tags, plus an event that gives you the Mandate of Heaven granting cores on all of China, if you control all/most of the China region? It could even be a choice, either accepting the Mandate of Heaven and getting a modifier that handicaps you on top of the cores, or try to built a new system from scratch which does nothing.
This is where my "layers of control" system should kick in. The Qing didn't conquer Ming like Germany conquered Poland: sweeping out every vestige of government and building their own de novo. They beat the official Ming armies, and then local bureaucrats, nobles, and merchants agreed to support the Qing. When the conquest of the Ming was completed, the Qing ruled over a large expanse of territory over which they did not have a great deal of direct control. They then worked on consolidating that control.

So if it was easy to conquer large swaths of territory as "semi-autonomous territory" or something, but much harder (read: more overextension) to conquer large swaths of territory as basically fully owned provinces, then it would make these sweeping conquests more realistic, and make the ensuing massive upswing in manpower, tax base, and overextension less likely to happen and more of an organic process. I mean, the southern third of China was under the rule of feudatories. That's practically vassalage. The Qing did things to moderate their overextension, but were still able to bring all of China to heel.

Dibujante fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jul 16, 2014

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
Thank you Paradox for caring about multiplayer balancing and gameplay. The 15% really appreciate it :)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dibujante posted:

But there's an issue here. The complaint that people have is that a system that is designed to keep players from beating down players every 5 years like clockwork also keeps players from beating down AIs every five years like clockwork. That's just a difficulty complaint. Johan said "We're making the game more difficult for conquerors; this also has good multiplayer effects." and the fanbase is latching onto the latter part of that sentence to make what's ultimately just a difficulty complaint.

Oh so that's what was that was all about? I suppose my reasoning doesn't really apply in that case, thanks for clearing it up.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Bouchacha posted:

Why? Compared to all the other mods.

Because Wiz was hired as a Paradox dev on the strength of that and his other mods, basically. It's sensible, unbloated, and has sophisticated features that no other mod has like rational AI colonization. Miscmods is the other mod I would recommend, it is basically vanilla with a lot of the holes filled in and with a bunch of cool alternate history scenarios. You're really missing out if you don't try both out - I know you want to stick with one mod but switching between them isn't a huge change in playstyle and the alt scenarios are very good.

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

SeaTard posted:

However, if you form/inherit a kingdom that already has Medium CA, you'll keep it. This usually means starting as a Duke level republic, and then forming England as your first kingdom (it starts at Medium).

Or just mod the game to remove the CA cap for republics, which is what I did.

Inheriting a kingdom is bloody hard as a Republic. And you can't usurp anything higher than a duchy.
I removed the cap as well.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Sindai posted:

I honestly can't tell what you're trying to say here. Obviously strategy AI will always be at a huge diasadvantage because it can't do long-term planning the way a human can. What do you think it should get to make up for that, other than the lucky/AI bonuses that are already in the game?

I'm trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to say myself now, because suddenly, I can't tell anymore either.

I think the gist of it was that I prefer a cheating AI to a boosted AI. Don't just say "this country gets 50% more resources because our AI is poo poo and it needs the help" and tell the player that right off the bat, but instead try to find ways to boost your AI without your players being able to tell, like being able to see through FOW to a certain degree to aid their positioning. I'm reminded of a quote by Jonny Ebert, lead designer of Dawn of War 2: "Cheat wherever you can. A.I.s are handicapped. They need to cheat from time to time if they're going to close the gap... Never get caught cheating. Nothing ruins the illusion of a good A.I. like seeing how they're cheating." Paradox does the first, but not the latter - they're laying their cheating right out in the open. Some might like that because it's more "transparent" or whatever, but I don't.

I can respect a cheating AI that actually tries not to get caught more than a boosted AI, but that might just be a warped sense of priority in my case.

There is of course the question how exactly that would get done in a game such as EUIV, but I'm not the one getting paid money to figure that out.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Everybody is missing the entire loving point of Johan's argument, that EU4 fundamentally is a multiplayer game, even if you're playing it alone. What exactly would "balancing it for single player" mean here? That the human player is playing by different rules than the AI? Because that's not how the game is supposed to work, or any strategy game, ideally.

So it doesn't matter if only 15% of the people are playing EU4 with another human, because everybody is playing it multiplayer.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Dibujante posted:

This is where my "layers of control" system should kick in. The Qing didn't conquer Ming like Germany conquered Poland: sweeping out every vestige of government and building their own de novo. They beat the official Ming armies, and then local bureaucrats, nobles, and merchants agreed to support the Qing. When the conquest of the Ming was completed, the Qing ruled over a large expanse of territory over which they did not have a great deal of direct control. They then worked on consolidating that control.

So if it was easy to conquer large swaths of territory as "semi-autonomous territory" or something, but much harder (read: more overextension) to conquer large swaths of territory as basically fully owned provinces, then it would make these sweeping conquests more realistic, and make the ensuing massive upswing in manpower, tax base, and overextension less likely to happen and more of an organic process. I mean, the southern third of China was under the rule of feudatories. That's practically vassalage. The Qing did things to moderate their overextension, but were still able to bring all of China to heel.
Yeah, there's a lot of thing you could do if you wanted to make a more detailed system, but I think the one I outlined would work alright as a stopgap solution. It would certainly be a major improvement over the current situation, and the whole Mandate of Heaven event would basically be acknowledging the fact that the Qing placed themselves on top of an existing system instead of integrating lands into their system.

DStecks posted:

Everybody is missing the entire loving point of Johan's argument, that EU4 fundamentally is a multiplayer game, even if you're playing it alone. What exactly would "balancing it for single player" mean here? That the human player is playing by different rules than the AI? Because that's not how the game is supposed to work, or any strategy game, ideally.

So it doesn't matter if only 15% of the people are playing EU4 with another human, because everybody is playing it multiplayer.
To me at least, "balancing it for multiplayer" in effect sounds like "strongly/excessively focus on conquests and expansion", where "balancing it for singe player" means a game that can allow more inward focus since interaction with other players is not a given.

A Buttery Pastry fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 16, 2014

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

DStecks posted:

Yeah, much as I kneejerk agree it shouldn't be balanced for multiplayer, the foundation of the game, even in singleplayer, is that you are a single player among many other players who just so happen to be AI.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Well I had honestly not considered that line of logic.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

DStecks posted:

That.....doesn't make a lick of sense but nice try.

Also I have no idea where you got the idea that the ai would be playing by different rules if the truce was five instead of 15.

Also many strategy games have the humans play by different rules than the AI, and its probably for the best as the AI just can't handle you 1 on 1.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

TheMcD posted:

I'm trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to say myself now, because suddenly, I can't tell anymore either.

I think the gist of it was that I prefer a cheating AI to a boosted AI. Don't just say "this country gets 50% more resources because our AI is poo poo and it needs the help" and tell the player that right off the bat, but instead try to find ways to boost your AI without your players being able to tell, like being able to see through FOW to a certain degree to aid their positioning. I'm reminded of a quote by Jonny Ebert, lead designer of Dawn of War 2: "Cheat wherever you can. A.I.s are handicapped. They need to cheat from time to time if they're going to close the gap... Never get caught cheating. Nothing ruins the illusion of a good A.I. like seeing how they're cheating." Paradox does the first, but not the latter - they're laying their cheating right out in the open. Some might like that because it's more "transparent" or whatever, but I don't.

I can respect a cheating AI that actually tries not to get caught more than a boosted AI, but that might just be a warped sense of priority in my case.

There is of course the question how exactly that would get done in a game such as EUIV, but I'm not the one getting paid money to figure that out.

This is more of a general/philosophical point I'm going to make, so forgive if this isn't directly applicable to EU4, but "make the AI cheat, and don't get caught cheating" really depends on the game at hand. Take for example the aliens in XCOM - you're outnumbered all the time and the aliens have a bunch of abilities that the player doesn't really ever get to match, but the player just takes it in stride. Or if the player is running an RTS skirmish and it's kind of a given that the computer workers gather 20 gold per harvest to the player's 10.

Perhaps this is tied to the "theme" of the game, because people keep wanting a non-cheating AI in Civilization but don't really mind it in Space Hulk, but in any case I think simply convincing people that the AI shouldn't play on even terms in the first place is just as important as trying to hide it (because if they find out, oh boy ...)

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
This SP/MP thing reminds me of something Chris Taylor said.
Developers know from stats that people mostly play singleplayer, yet still decide to make hardcore MP RTS instead.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

gradenko_2000 posted:

This is more of a general/philosophical point I'm going to make, so forgive if this isn't directly applicable to EU4, but "make the AI cheat, and don't get caught cheating" really depends on the game at hand. Take for example the aliens in XCOM - you're outnumbered all the time and the aliens have a bunch of abilities that the player doesn't really ever get to match, but the player just takes it in stride. Or if the player is running an RTS skirmish and it's kind of a given that the computer workers gather 20 gold per harvest to the player's 10.

Perhaps this is tied to the "theme" of the game, because people keep wanting a non-cheating AI in Civilization but don't really mind it in Space Hulk, but in any case I think simply convincing people that the AI shouldn't play on even terms in the first place is just as important as trying to hide it (because if they find out, oh boy ...)

Yeah, that's why I added the point about not really knowing how to pull that off in EUIV in particular. It's a tricky situation, and there's still a lot of people that have issues even with the ultra-transparent boosting that goes on in Paradox games. I thought it was an accepted fact that it's simply structurally impossible to make an AI in a game like EUIV that doesn't cheat and isn't a complete pushover unless you teach it to completely obliterate the player at the first chance they get, but it seems I'm off on that. In Darkest Hour, the only real challenge you have as Germany is the Soviets, and they get magic 0.1 IC cost units - that's a decent example of the AI cheating and at least attempting to hide it (since you can't see the AI's production line). Unless you save and reload as the Soviets, you wouldn't be able to tell they're cheating at all, since it's impossible to tell whether they're just pulling those units out of their rear end or if they're doing some sort of mobilization from all over that massive landmass.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Also I have no idea where you got the idea that the ai would be playing by different rules if the truce was five instead of 15.

I wasn't saying that at all, but you knew that.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

DStecks posted:

Which of Johan's arguments are we talking about here? Because there's a few going around, and it can be confusing when one of them is literally saying "I don't give a poo poo about the AI, I made this change because of human vs. human matchups", which is where you can easily make a difference between "balancing for multiplayer" and "balancing for singleplayer".

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

TheMcD posted:

Which of Johan's arguments are we talking about here? Because there's a few going around, and it can be confusing when one of them is literally saying "I don't give a poo poo about the AI, I made this change because of human vs. human matchups", which is where you can easily make a difference between "balancing for multiplayer" and "balancing for singleplayer".

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em
Ditch AI and announce HoI IV will be multiplayer only.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
The issue I have with the truce timer now being 15 instead of 5 is that everyone is going to be incentivized towards massive wars that take a ton of territory or radically alter the map in singleplayer and multiplayer. Why would I declare a war against a human or AI for a province when I'll have to wait 15 years for the next war without taking a -5 stability hit? Might as well grab everything I physically can rather than wage limited wars regardless of the cost since they can't hit back at me for another 15 years. If AIs broke truces this could be interesting, but I've never seen it actually done. Presumably humans will break truces if the upside is big enough, which at least gives some risk.

It also really screws over nations that only have one or two neighbors since there just isn't that much that's interesting to do in peacetime unless you're colonizing.

edit: minimizing the penalty for breaking truces or making the AI more likely to do so would make most of these complaints void I think.

edit 2: I'm dumb and didn't realize the truce timer is now variable. Thought it was 15 years for everything.

axeil fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jul 16, 2014

Pornographic Memory
Dec 17, 2008

grancheater posted:

AI can be a DLC

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

axeil posted:

The issue I have with the truce timer now being 15 instead of 5 is that everyone is going to be incentivized towards massive wars that take a ton of territory or radically alter the map in singleplayer and multiplayer. Why would I declare a war against a human or AI for a province when I'll have to wait 15 years for the next war without taking a -5 stability hit? Might as well grab everything I physically can rather than wage limited wars regardless of the cost since they can't hit back at me for another 15 years. If AIs broke truces this could be interesting, but I've never seen it actually done. Presumably humans will break truces if the upside is big enough, which at least gives some risk.

It also really screws over nations that only have one or two neighbors since there just isn't that much that's interesting to do in peacetime unless you're colonizing.

Truce time is fluid. Low warscore peace deals net lower truce time than higher warscore peace deals. Truces go from 5 to 15 years.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Disco Infiva posted:

Truce time is fluid. Low warscore peace deals net lower truce time than higher warscore peace deals. Truces go from 5 to 15 years.

Oh I didn't realize that it was a move to a fluid timer. The posts here made it sound like all wars were now 15 years and I haven't had time to read the patch notes yet.

This sounds like a good change. The 30 Years War equivalent should have a longer cool down than some minor border dispute.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Also if you *must* break a truce get Diplomatic ideas.

podcat
Jun 21, 2012

nutranurse posted:

Well I had honestly not considered that line of logic.

I think we sometimes forget that people who play our games aren't necessarily on the same wave length. We have designed games this way for ages now. CK2 is basically an MMO, its just that most of the players are played by AI.

Also we should probably ignore knee-jerk rage threads from people who haven't actually had time to try the changes yet and put our energy into the gamers who do try and articulate stuff and back it up with reports.

SeaTard posted:

The amount of poo poo developers put up with is insane

Yeah very few jobs are like that. Imagine you made a car and some guy buys it and keeps driving by your house every day throwing poo poo at the wall and screaming that the car is terrible and that you should be fired, but still, he drives that car by every day rather than getting another one.

podcat fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 16, 2014

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

GrossMurpel posted:

Inheriting a kingdom is bloody hard as a Republic. And you can't usurp anything higher than a duchy.
I removed the cap as well.

Alright go ham on decisions.txt and ideas.txt like with EU4, got it thanks guys.

CK2 Republics seem really fun with the trade port minigame but it's not worth playing legit when they're so hamstrung.

Jabu
Feb 11, 2004

There are no heroes left in man

grancheater posted:

The game doesn't start until every country has a player.

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

sauer kraut posted:

Alright go ham on decisions.txt and ideas.txt like with EU4, got it thanks guys.

CK2 Republics seem really fun with the trade port minigame but it's not worth playing legit when they're so hamstrung.

With Republics, you're basically playing EU instead of CK. You just make as much money as you can and use that to throw your giant army at everyone instead of dealing with marriage politics.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

sauer kraut posted:

Republics aren't really hamstrung. You've got cash out the rear end, so use that to expand through Pope claims while gobbling up counties inbetween. Don't really need much else. Sure, you can't expand as fast as just inheriting an empire, but you have a boatload of other advantages which allow you to punch above your weight. Also, use invasions for fun and profit.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

DStecks posted:

I wasn't saying that at all, but you knew that.

I actually have no idea what you are saying, hence the makes no loving sense part. like who said the ai had to be different for humans?

fspades
Jun 3, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gradenko_2000 posted:

The new XCOM is a good example as an antithesis for Paradox Games here. It's not that the AI is "cheating" in XCOM; it's just that the two sides are completely asymmetrical in their capabilities. The player have abilities that no other alien has, and it's exactly those abilities you use to gain an edge. Balancing XCOM according to multiplayer would be a terrible idea because it would lead to removal of those "unfair" advantages both sides have and result in a less interesting experience.

But Paradox games are not like that and never been like that. It has been a selling point for them that the hundreds of other factions play by the same rules, by the same mechanics and have similar motives. The challenge in Paradox games is navigating in that dynamic world and figuring out how those rules work. It's an environment much more friendly to multiplayer; the only difference is now your opponents are smarter. That's about it. A good balance change should work well in both contexts. I don't get why everyone is stuck on mp vs. sp debate. It doesn't matter at all.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

podcat posted:

I think we sometimes forget that people who play our games aren't necessarily on the same wave length. We have designed games this way for ages now. CK2 is basically an MMO, its just that most of the players are played by AI.

Also we should probably ignore knee-jerk rage threads from people who haven't actually had time to try the changes yet and put our energy into the gamers who do try and articulate stuff and back it up with reports.

Yeah very few jobs are like that. Imagine you made a car and some guy buys it and keeps driving by your house every day throwing poo poo at the wall and screaming that the car is terrible and that you should be fired, but still, he drives that car by every day rather than getting another one.

you guys should probably tell johan to not act like a kid on the forums, swearing at the people who buy your games and calling them idiots on the official forum is amateur as gently caress especially now you're a lot bigger company than you were in the early 00's. even if half the fanbase is full of retards, they're paying retards.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

At least get a parachute account.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Dibujante posted:

This would be okay if the game wasn't boring as poo poo outside of war

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

I actually have no idea what you are saying, hence the makes no loving sense part. like who said the ai had to be different for humans?

The point of my statement was that "EU4 should be balanced for SP, not MP!" is a nonsense statement in the vast majority of cases; that people were having a kneejerk reaction to Johan using multiplayer as the justification for a change, without having a concrete idea of why it's bad beyond "I don't play multiplayer, why are you changing the game based on it?" when in fact, as Johan pointed out, EU4 is still effectively a multiplayer game even if you're playing it alone.

Megadyptes posted:

even if half the fanbase is full of retards, they're paying retards.

The loudest complainers are the ones absolutely guaranteed to buy everything Paradox puts out.

podcat
Jun 21, 2012

Megadyptes posted:

you guys should probably tell johan to not act like a kid on the forums, swearing at the people who buy your games and calling them idiots on the official forum is amateur as gently caress especially now you're a lot bigger company than you were in the early 00's. even if half the fanbase is full of retards, they're paying retards.

I think this is one of those culture clashes. I'v never understood the american "the customer is always right" mentality. If someone is abusive I think you have every right to be abusive back. As long as you listen and communicate people should man the gently caress up and not act like the world is coming to an end just because someone used the word "gently caress" to emphasise the emotional impact of the statement. Of course its better to just ignore it, but sometimes it feels good to let off some steam. The forum is a place of discussion, it isnt an official press release.

Game development is a passionate job. This isnt someone smacktalking your office excel sheet, this is someone coming over to your house for dinner and smack talking your interior decoration and the weight of your wife.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

podcat posted:

I think this is one of those culture clashes. I'v never understood the american "the customer is always right" mentality. If someone is abusive I think you have every right to be abusive back. As long as you listen and communicate people should man the gently caress up and not act like the world is coming to an end just because someone used the word "gently caress" to emphasise the emotional impact of the statement. Of course its better to just ignore it, but sometimes it feels good to let off some steam. The forum is a place of discussion, it isnt an official press release.

Game development is a passionate job. This isnt someone smacktalking your office excel sheet, this is someone coming over to your house for dinner and smack talking your interior decoration and the weight of your wife.
I'm not american, I'm pretty sure it's considered rude as poo poo to swear and insult your customers in most places in europe outside of the UK as well. and also quite unprofessional.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Megadyptes posted:

I'm not american, I'm pretty sure it's considered rude as poo poo to swear and insult your customers in most places in europe outside of the UK as well.

America may rule, but decency (and professionalism for that matter) is not something we have exclusive rights on. We just cave at the slightest pressure. That is what makes American's unique.

DStecks posted:

The point of my statement was that "EU4 should be balanced for SP, not MP!" is a nonsense statement in the vast majority of cases; that people were having a kneejerk reaction to Johan using multiplayer as the justification for a change, without having a concrete idea of why it's bad beyond "I don't play multiplayer, why are you changing the game based on it?" when in fact, as Johan pointed out, EU4 is still effectively a multiplayer game even if you're playing it alone.

The loudest complainers are the ones absolutely guaranteed to buy everything Paradox puts out.

Yeah like I said, no loving sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Paradox Grand Strategy: Man the gently caress Up

• Locked thread