Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

So I understand this game is about some sort of Amphibian based Golf sport?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

ExplodingSims posted:

So I understand this game is about some sort of Amphibian based Golf sport?

*E-sport, ftfy

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Rabbit King seems like a fun game. Do you think it will run on my toaster? I only have one game for it so far, called Burn Bread, and it's fun but this one looks funner.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Rabbit King seems like a fun game. Do you think it will run on my toaster? I only have one game for it so far, called Burn Bread, and it's fun but this one looks funner.

I have a pro strategy. Your toaster has a secret mode called PIZZA. what you do is put the toaster on the side and insert leftover pizza and then activate toaster.

If you do it right, you can TAS PIZZA 110% completion in about 1 minute.

This also works with SEGA cartridges.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ceciltron posted:

I have a pro strategy. Your toaster has a secret mode called PIZZA. what you do is put the toaster on the side and insert leftover pizza and then activate toaster.

If you do it right, you can TAS PIZZA 110% completion in about 1 minute.

This also works with SEGA cartridges.

Will try later and post videos! Thanks for the pro strategy!

I will see if I can tweak the formula a bit so I can beat the times of the TAS speedrunners for both PIZZA and SEGA. I bet I can shave off a whole ten seconds with the right setup.

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Will try later and post videos! Thanks for the pro strategy!

I will see if I can tweak the formula a bit so I can beat the times of the TAS speedrunners for both PIZZA and SEGA. I bet I can shave off a whole ten seconds with the right setup.

Ehh, All the REAL tassers are buying practically million dollar toasters so they get a few seconds off their pizzaloading time and shoving new people out of the race immediately, so I wouldn't even start to commit unless I won the lottery.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Forer posted:

Ehh, All the REAL tassers are buying practically million dollar toasters so they get a few seconds off their pizzaloading time and shoving new people out of the race immediately, so I wouldn't even start to commit unless I won the lottery.

Well, don't underestimate the little guy :peanut:
One time I did win the lottery, but it was only four dollars, so no fancy toaster for me. I'm running an unmodded Rival Intertek 4004244 rev. 2 with natasp and indirect cooling. Its response time is pretty good, so I think I have a shot against the big dogs!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Pfft, toasters are limiting. Propane torches are cheap and readily available, and the only limit is your own skill. Get gud

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Well, don't underestimate the little guy :peanut:
One time I did win the lottery, but it was only four dollars, so no fancy toaster for me. I'm running an unmodded Rival Intertek 4004244 rev. 2 with natasp and indirect cooling. Its response time is pretty good, so I think I have a shot against the big dogs!

Wow dude im impressed, how much did you spend? Im only running Rev. 1 and i still feel like i paid a fortune. Whats the heat up/cool down ratio?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Pins posted:

Wow dude im impressed, how much did you spend? Im only running Rev. 1 and i still feel like i paid a fortune. Whats the heat up/cool down ratio?

I didn't spend much, but you must be ecstatic--rev. 1's are really rare. You pretty much can't find them anywhere (except places like cons or scene shows where they're available for the "right price"), so keep ahold of that.

Unmodded, H/U is 0:3.66, and C/D is 5:22.36, so you can tell what it's built to do (:)), but a buddy of mine modded the shell and put in a forced aspiration system and got his C/D down to 0:6.21, making his ratio pretty killer. I'm more into the stock scene, though, so I roll unmodded :c00l:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Forer posted:

If you just invested in bitcoin you'd be able to buy all the best toast rigs around. It's got nowhere to go but up!

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Hey here's a new video goodnight.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
Crab is love. Crab is life.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

C-Stick in the gameplay, X button on the title screen. Truly, no greater cross-platform game has ever been made.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

MiniFoo posted:

C-Stick in the gameplay, X button on the title screen. Truly, no greater cross-platform game has ever been made.

Frolf extends its merciful, holy reach to all of us, brother. Truly Frolf is Frog Golf.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Ramos posted:

Frolf extends its merciful, holy reach to all of us, brother. Truly Frolf is Frog Golf.

MODS DON'T REPRESS MY RELIGION FROLF IS FROG GOLF FROLF IS LIFE

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

what penis, all I see is a rocket ship

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

RotationSurgeon posted:

MODS DON'T REPRESS MY RELIGION

You will be repressed.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
We all suppress shameful things. Shame on y'all for not self-repressing enough.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Pins I just got a message from your parents, they told me to tell you that they're sorry and just want you to come back and at least visit for once, please pins

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

tell me about ribbit king

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

tell me about ribbit king

step 1: acquire frog
step 2: acquire see-saw
step 3: acquire hammer
step 4: apply liberally

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Do you ever face off against the original Ribbit King?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Missing Name posted:

what penis, all I see is a rocket ship

I saw a penis until I moved my mouse cursor out of the way :shrug:

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this website a new subforum, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that not all Let's plays are created equally good.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that subforum, or any subforum so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their accounts so that that subforum might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, posting and probated, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the posting, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us-that from these honored probated we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these probated shall not have been probated in vain—that this subforum, under Geop, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that Let's play of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. Because--

:rip:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jul 20, 2014

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Tin Tim posted:

Seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this website a new subforum, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that not all Let's plays are created equally good.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that subforum, or any subforum so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their accounts so that that subforum might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, posting and probated, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the posting, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us-that from these honored probated we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these probated shall not have been probated in vain—that this subforum, under Geop, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that Let's play of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. Because--

:rip:

TLDR: Frolf is frog golf.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
I thought that Frolf meant having fun with your friends, but I guess some people have to put labels on things, man. I'm pretty happy about this Ribbit King game, it seems fun and you seem cool. Thank you for sharing this, your first LP, with us. How do you feel about X-Blades? I have not played it myself, but I see it all the time on Steam Gifts Dot Com.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

please probate the game itself for saying the frolf line

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

RotationSurgeon posted:

TLDR: Frolf is frog golf.

My message about liberty and Frolf was censored but yes

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

Frolf means frog golf.

HEY LADIEZZZZ! :frolf:

MadFriarAvelyn fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jul 21, 2014

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

“We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.”
― Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from the Birmingham Jail

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Ramos posted:

“We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.”
― Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Planet Ribbinite

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

oh god what have you done

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I hear this is where everyone is doing the "make a hentai" thing now?

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Dryzen posted:

I hear this is where everyone is doing the "make a hentai" thing now?

Yes. Your first task is to make "Click The Horse 2: Electric Boogaloo".

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
9 out of 10 dentists recommend not clicking the horse.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

toddy. posted:

9 out of 10 dentists recommend not clicking the horse.

Yeah but that 10th one had one hell of a time.
Or died.
It's hard to tell.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

EntranceJew posted:

Yeah but that 10th one had one hell of a time.
Or died.
It's hard to tell.

You are not a dentist, please stop this charade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Dryzen posted:

You are not a dentist, please stop this charade.

He may not be a dentist, but EntranceJew filled all my cavities last week.

• Locked thread