Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mbt
Aug 13, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Here is a sneak peek of a new quest I'm working on for patch 0.4, which will be the first version of Morrowind: Gold Edition released to the public.

lol what I thought he's in a house that you rob in balmora

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
is that argonian wearing human skin? someone's gotta stop that stone cold killer

garth ferengi
Dec 20, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Here is a sneak peek of a new quest I'm working on for patch 0.4, which will be the first version of Morrowind: Gold Edition released to the public.

you had better not just be leading us on or im going to cry. in public

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
No, it is a real mod that I'm working on and patch 0.4 is nearing completion. It is the first version of the mod that will be released in an official capacity.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
what in the gently caress is that in the background to the left

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Hog Butcher posted:

what in the gently caress is that in the background to the left

the dragonborn, duh.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
oh drat that's a good job

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

SunAndSpring posted:

killllll meeeeeee

WHAt the hell is this. Someone must have had to put in actual serious effort to gently caress up this badly. why

bonzibuddy64 posted:

uh stop stealing dialogue from LGNPC dude

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

WHAt the hell is this. Someone must have had to put in actual serious effort to gently caress up this badly. why

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

what the heck t reaper

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

why does the guar have a vagina above its eye

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
if you ignore the pony that is a drat fine guar

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
that guar looks like a penis

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

LaTex Fetish posted:

what the heck t reaper

Someone had a fluttershy avatar and people was taking 'bout morrowind. I figured magic internet computer had images that meshed the two together.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

well, you heard it here. morrowind's for babbies.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Some might call me a "patriarch" of the TES community

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

almost 20k posts on the tes forums lol

remember these are forums where they can't autoclose topics at ### postcount, they have mods do it. imo just autoclose the whole forum

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
That guy has been posting the same nerd poo poo since I was a wee lad on those forums in like 2004. Imagine waking up every morning, grabbing your coffee and logging on to bethesdasoftworks.com/forums to tell everyone that Oblivion and Skyrim are extremely good poo poo whist constantly sighing

for 12 years

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
why have you been following that guy's posts for 12 years tho

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
i didn't i just looked at his regdate and remember that stupid avatar

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Skyrim is a mature game. Upvote me on Reddit if you agree.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

Skyrim is a mature game. Upvote me on Reddit if you agree.

Look how far we've come! *pic of jiubs face and pic of heavily modded skyrim landscape*

edit: remember THIS GUY? *pic of martin* HELLO CHILDHOOD

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the emperor from oblivion is dave murray from iron maiden

Dec 26, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

lol

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
People who use their real face as their avatar are the utter worst.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

bonzibuddy64 posted:

fuckin' lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

SunAndSpring posted:

People who use their real face as their avatar are the utter worst.

gently caress you too, do you know how hard it was for me to get out of that hellhole country to post in the imp zone for a living

necroid
May 14, 2009

SunAndSpring posted:

loving the bitchy tone, also the subtle transitions. During my time playing I don't think I've seen anything different from mostly identical super icy frozen wastes, barren grasslands, steamy hotspots and rivers/swamps, sounds like they overdid the subtle part.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pseron Wyrd used to be cool :(

I vaguely remember him being openly critical of Oblivion, though. I guess spending too long on the official forums leaves you with a choice of being banned or declaring that you love Big Bethesda and that we Cyrodiilians have always lived in Gondor.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
It's funny because if you follow the path north out of Solitude you crest a tiny hill and suddenly everything goes from "rocky shoreline" to "frozen, full-snow pine forest" with no middle ground. SUBTLETY

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I remember some dude on Bethesda's forums saying that Morrowind's stuff with racist elves that live in mushrooms and have giant great houses and worship physical gods, one of which is a bisexual and has both man and lady parts, was actually really common in fantasy, whereas viking fantasy has never been done before.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

gonna pretend i'm a wereguar

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
that thing looks like a loving street shark

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

gonna pretend i'm a wereguar

my first thought: a pretty decent GWAR cover band.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

SunAndSpring posted:

that thing looks like a loving street shark

it's pretty jawsome

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
I kind of feel like playing some Morrowind again, should I wait for open morrowind or the skyrim port or something?

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

KoldPT posted:

I kind of feel like playing some Morrowind again, should I wait for open morrowind or the skyrim port or something?

just play mmorrowind dude

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

KoldPT posted:

I dunno, play a mod or some poo poo. this one's pretty decent, although you'll never know what the hell you're doing half the time:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/sotha-sil-expanded

i really like trainwiz

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

KoldPT posted:

Morrowind: Gold Edition 0.4 is slated to be released today or tomorrow. If you're going to start up a new Morrowind playthrough, you should probably have it installed. I'll post a link in this thread when it's up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

I dunno, play a mod or some poo poo. this one's pretty decent, although you'll never know what the hell you're doing half the time:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/sotha-sil-expanded

i really like trainwiz

Yeah, shame his new game proposal is basically an unfunny version of the zybourne clock

• Locked thread