Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Why, it's absolutely perfect! :syoon:

i think we should keep the new girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

FluffieDuckie posted:

i think we should keep the new girl

I would like her to stay too :swoon:

Salmiakki

Looke posted:

I would like her to stay too :swoon:

unfortunately, i will go to sleep now, and tomorrow i will leave

see you all in a week! youre fantastic

Looke

Salmiakki posted:

unfortunately, i will go to sleep now, and tomorrow i will leave

see you all in a week! youre fantastic

a week :(

FluffieDuckie

maybe another gal can show up for you to creep on in the interim

Looke

FluffieDuckie posted:

maybe another gal can show up for you to creep on in the interim

I hope so

ZeroCount

yo if someone could make this av sized i'd be much obliged

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:

ZeroCount posted:

yo if someone could make this av sized i'd be much obliged

There you go.

Mogren fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Jul 13, 2014

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
Hello again Duckie and friends! After starting my career in av design through much trial and errors (^whoops wrong size limit) I've decided to accept some assistance. Here is the result so far:

Improvements/ideas/ratings/cute doodles are welcome. I'd like to get this BYOB approved if I'm going to use it.

FluffieDuckie

Mogren posted:

Hello again Duckie and friends! After starting my career in av design through much trial and errors (^whoops wrong size limit) I've decided to accept some assistance. Here is the result so far:

Improvements/ideas/ratings/cute doodles are welcome. I'd like to get this BYOB approved if I'm going to use it.

oh i like it. cat avs are always good, but one with wings is pro

WindmillSlayer

i am he

a good example of a great av

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty

FluffieDuckie posted:

oh i like it. cat avs are always good, but one with wings is pro
It's all thanks to the cat for standing in the right place at the right time.

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:3:

moonshine is......

As a BYOB newbie, who has been formally adopted, my lack of an av is really bad. I need something that shows how much I like my home. I live out on a giant boat with a bunch of other guys we all built this boat together away from the government and it's stupid regulations. I haven't posted in awhile because we've been busy trying to steer it around all these storms and stuff, and also outrun hurricanes or whatever. It's pretty awesome. Also there are pirates. We call it the big rear end boat of love and stuff. Because that's what it is. TIA.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

you looking for help improving it or what Im confused bb

cruft

moonshine is...... posted:

As a BYOB newbie, who has been formally adopted, my lack of an av is really bad. I need something that shows how much I like my home. I live out on a giant boat with a bunch of other guys we all built this boat together away from the government and it's stupid regulations. I haven't posted in awhile because we've been busy trying to steer it around all these storms and stuff, and also outrun hurricanes or whatever. It's pretty awesome. Also there are pirates. We call it the big rear end boat of love and stuff. Because that's what it is. TIA.

Golly.

Machai

have I got an av for you

cruft

(That flag is the Principality of Sealand)

cruft

FREEDOOOOOOM!

Afro Doug

Salmiakki

how about this, moonshine?

cruft

Salmiakki posted:

That is one tiny dude on one big rear end boat!

FluffieDuckie

Salmiakki posted:

this one

FluffieDuckie

a salamander av is a v cool thing imo

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty

Salmiakki posted:

It's the hardship. *canned laughter*

Captain No-mates

Machai posted:

have I got an av for you

this one is cool

cruft

Captain No-mates posted:

this one is cool

mods can you change everybody's av to this on Tuesday? TIA.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

cruft posted:

mods can you change everybody's av to this on Tuesday? TIA.

no but Ill change urs to it

FluffieDuckie

Arnold of Soissons posted:

nooooo

moonshine is......

Salmiakki posted:

New av purchased. Now I can blend in with all the BYOBs. I hope lowtax doesn't mind me paying in old valentines day greeting cards. That's what we use for currency on the boat.

cruft

New av purchased. Now I can blend in with all the BYOBs. I hope lowtax doesn't mind me paying in old valentines day greeting cards. That's what we use for currency on the boat.

:neckbeard:

FluffieDuckie

you look fabulous! another thread success story

Salmiakki

:h::h::h::h:

Salmiakki

Arnold of Soissons posted:

cruft

:holy:

shin42k

:eyepop:

cruft

:banjo:

Machai

oh noes I was working on a thing.

I guess someone else can have it if they want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Machai posted:

oh noes I was working on a thing.

I guess someone else can have it if they want

:eyepop:

Nice work Machai!

Welcome to the "I did a lot of work on an av that wasn't used" club!