Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

oldpainless posted:

Rock is one of those people who just get more attractive the older they get.

Disagree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

GB888 posted:

My brain can't even comprehend how messed up a New Jack vs Cena match would be.
The idea was that he was the one who stabbed John Cena instead of Jesus. Why? I have no loving idea, but they wanted to bring him in for that angle.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Hey someone still has a working gameboy camera.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I really want to see Rock and Dana in a stoner comedy.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

flashy_mcflash posted:

I really want to see Rock and Dana in a stoner comedy.

Do it like Training Day/Dave Chapelle Show episode with Wayne Brady. They go out to hang out for a day and Dana just keeps doing more and more despicable poo poo and the Rock is too terrified to stop him

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Looking at this picture, from left to right. "Oh, god, what happened to the man? Is he just KO'd? Injured?" Scans across to the rest of the image. " . . . the hell?"

DekeThornton posted:

Yup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFBLaxyc8yA

Also, don't forget Joanne Calderwood.

She fights in a plaid skirt? That's awesome.

Rhonne posted:

So I came across this WWE article about their dream Hardcore matches and each one comes with an amazing poster:

I want to know the thought process that led to this matchup. :allears:

Obviously, WWE is wishing Daniel Bryan dead. Or they're using it to promote a laundry detergent that washes blood, brains, and beard out of fuzzy boots.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
She fights in a plaid skirt because she's Scottish.

Melvin Manhoef fights in a skirt because he'll kill you if you ask him about the skirt

And Jienotsu fights as an anime because :japan:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

LobsterMobster posted:

Melvin Manhoef fights in a skirt because he'll kill you if you ask him about the skirt

Does he get his style tips from Petey Williams?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

LobsterMobster posted:

I just googled her, and she's actually a fighter? Because she just looks so sad in her pictures. Like if you told me she was constantly be forced to fight against her by mentally abusive spouse, I could believe that. I mean seriously, she looks like she wants no part of this fighting business.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Davros1 posted:

I just googled her, and she's actually a fighter? Because she just looks so sad in her pictures. Like if you told me she was constantly be forced to fight against her by mentally abusive spouse, I could believe that. I mean seriously, she looks like she wants no part of this fighting business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z7FRrKcG5s

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Is it just me or do the female fighters seem so much more relentless when they go off on each other.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Pausing the Network is rarely not funny.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Pausing the Network is rarely not funny.

Or when it freezes during a live show!

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Twitter's @Lana made a new friend

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

glad he still has his collection of airbrushed tophats.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sooo many questions.
Did she buy him for the night?
Does Buff know that's not the WWE Lana?
Is Buff Drinking?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Buff Bagwell is the best and I will not hear otherwise

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

sunsweet posted:

Or when it freezes during a live show!

Are they resurrecting the Natalya farts angle?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

coconono posted:

sooo many questions.
Did she buy him for the night?
Does Buff know that's not the WWE Lana?
Is Buff Drinking?

Does he still have The Stuff?
If the police find The Stuff on him will he end up in jail?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Buff Bagwell is the best and I will not hear otherwise

*ahem*

HE WAS SO TERRIBLE ONE OF HIS MATCHES KILLED WCW.

that is all.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

RIP WWE Heroes. We will never see John Cena the Roman gladiator, but we'll always have Undertaker and Rey fighting zombies and leopardmen.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Did Rey skin that leopard-human hybrid for his mask?! Harsh.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

More importantly, is that an Undertaker/Rey cannonball special?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

RIP WWE Heroes. We will never see John Cena the Roman gladiator, but we'll always have Undertaker and Rey fighting zombies and leopardmen.

https://www.comixology.com/WWE-Superstars/comics-series/12364

They're still making comics. Just with some cash-in publisher.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I don't read picture books normally but gently caress if I'm not buying every issue of that thing right now.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Its also written by Mick Foley

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

More importantly, is that an Undertaker/Rey cannonball special?

No, it's an Undertaker/Rey Fastball Special. :colbert:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

flashy_mcflash posted:

I don't read picture books normally but gently caress if I'm not buying every issue of that thing right now.

Just a warning, the art after that page gets really, really, REALLY bad.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Gavok posted:

Just a warning, the art after that page gets really, really, REALLY bad.

you mean it's not already?

Because I feel like the 'artist' just took pictures of Mexican carnival attractions.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

LvK posted:

you mean it's not already?

Because I feel like the 'artist' just took pictures of Mexican carnival attractions.

It's no masterpiece, but it's serviceable. Now, the main artist of the series these days?

I'm pretty certain that the artist drew a tiny Jack Swagger and he was accidentally colored in as Santino. Then you have 7-foot-tall Curtis Axel because why not?

Everybody sing!

I should note that this is the only panel where Hornswoggle is bald, especially since this is dated enough that 1) CM Punk is the main character and 2) Swagger calls his partner "Antonio." They're backstage, so no idea why the 4th of July is going on behind them.

Also of note in that issue:

- Bray Wyatt's appearance changes from panel to panel. He'll go from wearing an orange shirt and fedora to wearing a red poo poo and no fedora, then back again.

- The artist repeatedly copies (badly) that old promotional photo of Sheamus screaming and staring forward.

- The artist forgot to draw El Torito. He seriously forgot to draw in El Torito. He appears for a few panels where he's nothing more than a silhouette, like a midget Noob Saibot. How does that even happen?!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Uncle Ulty posted:

No, it's an Undertaker/Rey Fastball Special. :colbert:

poo poo, I knew I got that wrong!

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Gavok posted:

It's no masterpiece, but it's serviceable. Now, the main artist of the series these days?

I'm pretty certain that the artist drew a tiny Jack Swagger and he was accidentally colored in as Santino. Then you have 7-foot-tall Curtis Axel because why not?

Everybody sing!

I should note that this is the only panel where Hornswoggle is bald, especially since this is dated enough that 1) CM Punk is the main character and 2) Swagger calls his partner "Antonio." They're backstage, so no idea why the 4th of July is going on behind them.

Also of note in that issue:

- Bray Wyatt's appearance changes from panel to panel. He'll go from wearing an orange shirt and fedora to wearing a red poo poo and no fedora, then back again.

- The artist repeatedly copies (badly) that old promotional photo of Sheamus screaming and staring forward.

- The artist forgot to draw El Torito. He seriously forgot to draw in El Torito. He appears for a few panels where he's nothing more than a silhouette, like a midget Noob Saibot. How does that even happen?!

aw christ I regret everything

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Okay...who's the guy in the first pic with half a beard? The one above an unamused Cesaro? (assuming that's him)

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

cucka posted:

*ahem*

HE WAS SO TERRIBLE ONE OF HIS MATCHES KILLED WCW.

that is all.

On the other hand, he is The Stuff.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Roman Reigns posted:

Okay...who's the guy in the first pic with half a beard? The one above an unamused Cesaro? (assuming that's him)

That's the Great Khali, who has had half of his beard shaved off and his hair put into a pigtail for reasons yet explained.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Roman Reigns posted:

I think the unamused Cesaro is Ryback.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Capsaicin posted:

I think the unamused Cesaro is Ryback.

It honestly looks like Justin Credible with a bigger beard.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

holy poo poo i only just noticed the napkin under the elbow because of that.