Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Those were some excellent elbows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
holy poo poo dem elbows

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Geno Petralli posted:

This is the first time I've felt really rewarded for buying fight pass, this card is great so far

Do you people hate fights? There have been a bunch of good live fights and a huge library of great poo poo to watch. But Conor McGregor is fighting so I better subscribe, what the gently caress?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Man with geisha tattooed on chest brutally murders Japanese man with elbows

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

he fought in an organisation where decisions were automatic draws, and basically everyone in the organisation was a weird buttflopping ligament destroying non-striker with a body like an earthworm

Well there's the butt flop.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'd be pleased as gently caress if the ufc went down to 6-8 PPVs per year, reserved PPV and Fox shows for title fight headliners, and then did everything else on fightpass. It's the perfect platform for these lopsided matches for hometown heroes, #1 contender fights, and "Action" events. That makes for great entertainment. I'm happy with what I'm getting for my money.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Goddamn Kotani is terrible

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lol they have a guy to handle people attempting to pull an aldo now

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
yella fella died

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Pride Never Die

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Goodbye terrible Japan man, may you find peace fighting other terrible Japanese dudes in whatever Japan's version of an armory is.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
What?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Groove

felt

wanted to finish

didt didt didt

diego sanchez where yat punk

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

lol chuck

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Groove

felt

wanted to finish

didt didt didt

diego sanchez where yat punk

Thanks for the transcript.

Edit: lol of course Chuck is there.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
fighterswhocalloutdiegosanchez.txt

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

I really like Dan Hardy as a commentator btw.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
yo that Pickett we saw against Seery gets wiped out by McCall

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Why would you call out Diego Sanchez, you can beat the poo poo out of him for 3 rounds and still lose somehow

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

-Atom- posted:

Even if we get that Pickett, it's still an open question which McCall shows up

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

-Atom- posted:

Seery is actually really good though. Or maybe you're overestimating McCall based on that first DJ fight.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

fatherdog posted:

no doubt. this is a great fight on a number of levels.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i don't think it matters and i'm not sure he'll be throwing tkd tornado kicks in a fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obgm6JNtyVo&t=270s

Equality
Feb 26, 2007
McCall's stasche is so awesome

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
*Joe Rogan sees that the UFC made Bader vs St.Preux a main event*

This Is Madness

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Chexoid posted:

*Joe Rogan sees that the UFC made Bader vs St.Preux a main event*

This Is Madness

OSP pounding Bader into a paste is going to be awesome though

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Seery is actually really good though. Or maybe you're overestimating McCall based on that first DJ fight.

I know Seery is really good, and you shouldn't take anything away from McCall. He's been one of the best flyweights even before the UFC thought it was fashionable to add them on the roster.

As fatherdog mentioned, Ian is his own worst enemy. And heroin.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Do you people hate fights? There have been a bunch of good live fights and a huge library of great poo poo to watch. But Conor McGregor is fighting so I better subscribe, what the gently caress?

I'm not a very hardcore fight fan anymore, and back catalog stuff doesn't interest me. I did the fight pass trial when it just started and it wasn't really offering anything. I was pretty bitter that TUF isn't put directly on fight pass because it's tied up in TV contracts. Especially the canada vs aus season because despite being lovely, I'm from Canada and I wanted to watch it. I don't have cable TV.

I re-signed up a month or two ago and this is the first card I've sat down to watch. I think I watched a different event a few weeks ago and it was pretty lovely, but I'm foggy on that one.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

-Atom- posted:

I know Seery is really good, and you shouldn't take anything away from McCall. He's been one of the best flyweights even before the UFC thought it was fashionable to add them on the roster.

And Robert Emerson.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

fatherdog posted:

yeah and the guy who outwrestled mighty mouse is missing, presumed dead

well, again i defer to the superior knowledge of lord waffle beard

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Rob Emerson is probably pretty high up on that list

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Geno Petralli posted:

back catalog stuff doesn't interest me.

:psyduck:

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Rob Emerson is probably pretty high up on that list

gently caress that dude

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

McCall was on Rogan's podcast last year and he was a cool guy.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Bubba Smith posted:

gently caress that dude

What's it like dating a pro fighter?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

yeah and the guy who outwrestled mighty mouse is missing, presumed dead

Both these guys outwrestled Mighty Mouse which watching Pickett's performance against Seery is just as weird.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

This is going to fuckin rule!

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
Boo the British guy. Repeal the Corn Laws.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Matt Brown sporting the John Muir look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Everytime that part of the padding with Charles "Mask" Lewis randomly put on it comes into view I start laughing like a child

• Locked thread