Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Wandle Cax posted:

Rubik's cubes aren't exactly easy, I wouldn't say you're a dumb idiot if you can't figure it out. Cheating on one is pointless and dumb though yes. Have you ever completed a Rubik's cube Diet Conan Doyle?

Even if you can't solve a cube from first principles, it's easy enough to look up a basic strategy and then solve it using that, which is at least not completely pointless.

(And yes, they are actually really easy once you know the trick.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Top Tip: Stuck on a Rubik's Cube? With just a little bit of nail polish you can repaint the cube to solve it and have a wonderfully unique and decorative table piece!

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Wandle Cax posted:

Rubik's cubes aren't exactly easy, I wouldn't say you're a dumb idiot if you can't figure it out. Cheating on one is pointless and dumb though yes. Have you ever completed a Rubik's cube Diet Conan Doyle?

The point is they're presenting a website that teaches you how to solve a children's toy as a lifehack.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Rick_Hunter posted:

You purposely picked the ugliest one. Here, this is the one he wants everyone to see. :smug:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/507077239264343279/

I used this method to carpet my room. In 1977. At the time it was :krad:

Agatha Crispies
Jan 15, 2010

Contains 100% daily dose of little grey cells
Lifehack: Conceal your inability to solve a Rubik's cube by cobbling together a bitchin' mural out of a lifetime of your failed attempts:

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

razorrozar posted:

The point is they're presenting a website that teaches you how to solve a children's toy as a lifehack.

Yes I did understand that, thank you.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Life Hack: No condoms? Use cling wrap!

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Barudak posted:

Top Tip: Stuck on a Rubik's Cube? With just a little bit of nail polish you can repaint the cube to solve it and have a wonderfully unique and decorative table piece!

gently caress that just pop a pocket knife under a corner and pop the fucker apart assemble it one turn away from done and hold it wait for someone to come in and finish it. Just to show them who's boss.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lifehack: stop caring about your rubik's cube

Explain How!
Dec 14, 2013

Rad Tad posted:

lifehack: stop caring about your rubik's cube

kill everyone who knows about your attempt and then deny you tried in the first place.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother

MariusLecter posted:

Life Hack: No condoms? Use cling wrap!

No cling wrap? Use a condom!

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Shelf Adventure posted:

No cling wrap? Use a condom!

No cling wrap OR condoms? Aluminum foil! In any situation!

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
Aluminum foil and teeth? You must be mad.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Bhodi posted:

Curses, foiled again! :argh:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Bhodi posted:

Well, there shouldn't be teeth involved, so its kind of a brilliant conditioning tool.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

razorrozar posted:

Curses, foiled again! :argh:

I hate you.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Rumda posted:

I hate you.

I had to do it. It was too easy not to.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Stuff an old pair of jeans to simulate a human lap!

More here: http://news.distractify.com/fun/animals-fun/dog-life-hacks/?v=1

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Have as many children as possible to increase the odds of having a famous/successful one!

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Have as many children as possible to increase the odds of having a famous/successful one!

And if any of them fail to show potential just make it look like an accident! SIDS is easy and you can always make more!

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Lifehack: Are you feeling really, really sad? Shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun! No more pain!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Explain How! posted:

kill everyone who knows about your attempt and then deny you tried in the first place.

The ultimate lifehack tip should just be "Kill them. Kill them all."

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Jose Valasquez posted:

Stuff an old pair of jeans to simulate a human lap!

More here: http://news.distractify.com/fun/animals-fun/dog-life-hacks/?v=1

This is really stupid but also really :3:

I bring you another video by Expert Village's local sage, Grace Fitzpatrick. This time she reveals the secrets of putting catnip in a sock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xTJeEGDde8

and here's one where she teaches you HOW TO ROLL TINFOIL INTO A BALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex6AV4UjUlk

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

FutonForensic posted:

It was so hard for me not to make the "foiled" pun again.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

FutonForensic posted:

This is really stupid but also really :3:

I love this. It's not enough to tell people that cats love tinfoil balls. You really have to demonstrate the technique. "So, what I have here is about a foot and a half of tinfoil..." Like it's origami or something.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Struggling to obey the voice of god that only you can hear? Start by torturing bugs, then small mammals, so that you can finally work your way up to killing your neighbour who the voice says is really the devil.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

if we're making a trip to expert village, we're making a stop here.

Flirting. What is it?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Rad Tad posted:

Flirting. What is it?

Your eyes are like blueberries. May I eat your eyes?

Edit: Oh my god the divorce role play, you people have to watch this.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Rad Tad posted:

Flirting. What is it?

Had to close this like 15 seconds in.

If this guy is this awkward talking to a camera, there's no way he's out talking to women.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Life Hack: Can't get women to sleep with you? Manipulate your penis in stroking/jerking motions with your own hands!

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

MariusLecter posted:

Life Hack: Can't get women to sleep with you? Manipulate your penis in stroking/jerking motions with your own hands!

Please post expert village video tia

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

Even though you're not suppose to cut open glows sticks due to manufactuer's instructions, just let your children have severe eye, mouth and skin irritations :v:

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Got a tough stain, simply mix bleach and ammonia to make a super strong cleaning solution.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

magic pantaloons posted:

Even though you're not suppose to cut open glows sticks due to manufactuer's instructions, just let your children have severe eye, mouth and skin irritations :v:

This is something I wish was true regardless. It sounds like a raver's dream.

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...

Haruharuharuko posted:

Got a tough stain, simply mix bleach and ammonia to make a super strong cleaning solution.

I heard if you blow air into the solution through a straw, the CO2 will cause beautiful crystals to form.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Haruharuharuko posted:

I know they had a joke about that on King of the Hill once. Peggy Hill is the worst life-hacker, or the best, I'm not sure.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

This is something I wish was true regardless. It sounds like a raver's dream.

Doesn't work. The glowstick solution fucks up the surface tension of the bubble liquid so bubbles won't actually form.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Spectral Werewolf posted:

I heard if you blow air into the solution through a straw, the CO2 will cause beautiful crystals to form.
http://i.imgur.com/alMIS.jpg

spoilers above

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Rad Tad posted:

Flirting. What is it?

How on earth would anyone think that facial hair looks good? How can you be so delusional to look into a mirror and think yep, that looks awesome. Straight away you can tell not to take any advice of any kind from that person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Rad Tad posted:

Flirting. What is it?

God, that first three seconds of staring is like something out of a Tim and Eric sketch.