Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

Feminists getting mad on twitter I'm just sitting here watching Spider-Man #bantz

that was gold

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

brb im gonna get famous by tweeting a pic of me planking at the holocaust museum

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Loewenstern, he and his boyfriend’s combining of an Israeli flag with a rainbow flag – the symbol for gay rights – set off a hailstorm of insults from demonstrators. Among other things, the shouts included “Jews back to Birkenau” and “Drop dead, you Zionazi whores,” said Loewenstern and other witnesses…During a gathering outside the Boston Public Library on Thursday evening, police had to protect Valdary and student activist Daniel Mael from what Valdary called “hundreds of people shouting ‘Allah is great.’”

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Thirteenth Step posted:

Italy mod can you do renames

I can ask, but I can't do them myself, sorry.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
italy guy, heh dunno your name anywho, can you make me a mod and merge all the games threads and then move them to games and add a custom title for me and make a couple thread tags more appropriate to this forum and change my name and possibly make me a mod and post the mod forum contents, thank you don corleone (again dunno your name shot in the dark here)

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

lmao at the mls poster who needs a rules post for "structure" so he can feel safe posting

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

fat greasy puto posted:

italy guy, heh dunno your name anywho, can you make me a mod and merge all the games threads and then move them to games and add a custom title for me and make a couple thread tags more appropriate to this forum and change my name and possibly make me a mod and post the mod forum contents, thank you don corleone (again dunno your name shot in the dark here)

this but please

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Theres this thread in the diy forum where this scottish goon has spent like 2 years building a pizza oven, real elaborate brick and nice looking. Finally today he actually uses it for the first time and cooked epic lovely pizza in it

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
live view of earth straight from the ISS

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload

wow

I just saw the sunrise

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

looks like the type of pizza chaz would eat....wouldn't be his first time tasting semen

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

took a break from the online dating megathread

Set up a dinner date with someone from OKC and she's over an hour late, not responding to texts or giving me any more contact. Pretty sure I've been stood up at this point. Thing is this is the second time it's happened, with two different people. Is this just a thing people do? Is there some sort of test going on or are they just being lovely?

ah yes

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

Set up a dinner date with someone from OKC and she's over an hour late, not responding to texts or giving me any more contact. Pretty sure I've been stood up at this point. Thing is this is the second time it's happened, with two different people. Is this just a thing people do? Is there some sort of test going on or are they just being lovely?

ah yes

It really depends, there is some types who get cold feet. Others think because its an online dating site it's different to setting up a date in person so it doesn't matter if they don't turn up. That sort of thing, or a goon killed her and cured her leg.

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

Do the Gundam on Acropolis.
Uma Uma dance the Cosmopolis.
Kage Bunshin the Populace.
gently caress TEXAS

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

my way shall be illuminated by the grace of white trash titties and my quest for the lubbock clap will succeed. oops i got thrown in fuckin floydada jail and they're executing me for being a foreign faglord. cool american roadtrip

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Weaponized Cum posted:

ah yes

Ahaha. As a board gamer (real ones) I love conversations like this. No god damnit I don't mean Monopoly when I ask if you like board games!

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Janis Sprukts posted:

my way shall be illuminated by the grace of white trash titties and my quest for the lubbock clap will succeed. oops i got thrown in fuckin floydada jail and they're executing me for being a foreign faglord. cool american roadtrip

lol

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

I got matched with TWO Maggies today on Tinder. What are the odds of that? One is very fuckable *sends cool intro text* I got this poo poo

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

i went to carlsbad caverns over spring break this year

it's cool as gently caress to be driving in the texas panhandle at a very high rate of speed on a two lane highway 20 or 30 miles from the nearest town knowing if you go off the road and somehow hit the one tree in the county that no one will find your car or corpse for months :thumbsup:

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Janis Sprukts posted:

i went to carlsbad caverns over spring break this year

it's cool as gently caress to be driving in the texas panhandle at a very high rate of speed on a two lane highway 20 or 30 miles from the nearest town knowing if you go off the road and somehow hit the one tree in the county that no one will find your car or corpse for months :thumbsup:

But at least you'll have died in God's country.

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

god took a hot steaming dump on west texas and called it amariller

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Janis Sprukts posted:

god took a hot steaming dump on west texas and called it amariller

That's not West Texas. That's the panhandle. Get your poo poo together Okie.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/2batl5/escaped_the_friendzone_in_my_marriage/

Lulz, i see real potential with this reddit

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

i'm going to get paid $200 to sit in a room for an hour tomorrow (while my car gets fixed) and talk about things the post office could do better

Carrier
May 12, 2009

It my birthday ok im off to work now buy

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Carrier posted:

It my birthday ok im off to work now buy

happy birthday carrier its my birthday on thursaday but im having a hueg bbq tomorrow evening its also a mates birthday the day before so we'll probably drink for that one and have a curry imo

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
happy birthday carrier enjoy urself

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
good morning pwm morning crew

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
hello

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

good morning corn in the fridge and advanced statsman

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
im feeling quite ill but im at work lets see how long i stay

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
i hope you feel better serious gaylord

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
did bobby post his fridge yesterday?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

serious gaylord posted:

im feeling quite ill but im at work lets see how long i stay

same, sore throat,lotsa mucus and coughing ftw

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.

corn in the fridge posted:

did bobby post his fridge yesterday?

i did, looks like you've missed it

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
we already have a bobby itt

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

runoverbobby posted:

i did, looks like you've missed it

post it again pls

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Pissflaps posted:

we already have a bobby itt

He is a creepy wierdo who invades his coworkers personal space though. We would be better off rid of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

ephex posted:

same, sore throat,lotsa mucus and coughing ftw

every couple of minutes the room starts to spin ftw

• Locked thread