Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

So yeah. Alex Gordon + Mike Trout work well together and like Coors. Experiment's ended everyone, we can all go home to our families!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I knew it wouldn't last :smithicide:

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

nl central is insane

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

Politicalrancor posted:

nl central is insane

Insane = "five mediocre teams"

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Oops I forgot there was gonna be a different thread and forgot about this

go rays

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
DETROIT MEOW CITY's pitching staff is an enigma. Throwing the fewest Ks out of everyone, but Kimbrel is tied for AL saves lead, but AL average team ERA, but no SportsCenter bats to help out, but still doing OK. Is it Dozier? Is he the secret?

Commish: Could I get season-so-far pitcher stats for my team? I'm thinking about moving DMC's best long reliever to SP5 and vice versa, just to send my mutant throwarms a message.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Yeah IcePheonix could I see my lineup thus far? a .704 team OPS when harper's is north of 1.000 is uh, ominous

e: well other than The Ghost Of Tony Gwynn Possessing Erick Aybar's Body

Monicro fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 21, 2014

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Monicro posted:

IcePheonix

no :colbert:

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Monicro posted:

Yeah IcePheonix could I see my lineup thus far? a .704 team OPS when harper's is north of 1.000 is uh, ominous

e: well other than The Ghost Of Tony Gwynn Possessing Erick Aybar's Body

I got two guys above 1.000, so I'm pretty worried about the rest of my guys bringing me at only .800.

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Drink it up and hunker down
Oakland gonna be a .500 team with some of the best pitching in the AL but an offense that will OPS <.700 :(

Worst OPS in the AL by almost 40 points :woof:

angrygodofjebus fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jul 21, 2014

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
The nationals are performing excellently. The Chosen Dunn is performing well, and Angel Pagan is somehow still going out there and just bombin' around the park. Vengeance will be mine!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

angrygodofjebus posted:

Oakland gonna be a .500 team with some of the best pitching in the AL but an offense that will OPS <.700 :(

Worst OPS in the AL by almost 40 points :woof:
I don't wanna tell you how to do your job, but murder Tyler Flowers.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pander posted:

I got two guys above 1.000, so I'm pretty worried about the rest of my guys bringing me at only .800.

.800 is a Real Good OPS. Right now there are only 47 qualified hitters in the (real) majors that have an OPS this season of .800 or more. For your team OPS to be "brought down" to .800 despite two guys around 1.000 that means the rest of your team is still averaging around .740, which is still in the upper half of all qualified hitters right now.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

What's killing the Mets' pitching? Like their staff doesn't look great, but it also doesn't look like the worst in the league on its face. Gonzalez and Corbin aren't aces but they're still pretty good, and the rest are at least average-ish. Bad luck?

Laderhan
Oct 2, 2013

Pander posted:

What's killing the Mets' pitching? Like their staff doesn't look great, but it also doesn't look like the worst in the league on its face. Gonzalez and Corbin aren't aces but they're still pretty good, and the rest are at least average-ish. Bad luck?

Yeah, I don't understand why my staff is so horrible. But my rotation at the very least is average, and my bullpen is pretty decent. I don't think I should have the worst ERA in the league (by one point, albeit, but still.)

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

The Cubs went 11-3 since the last update. :getin:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Kinda curious how my batting is. Obviously Longo is owning poo poo, but how in the gently caress is my OBP that horrible? I mean, PETCO and all that, but I'm fairly sure my lineup is good enough to crack .300 OBP.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I think the world is demanding a Miguel Sano update after the next export.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

Harlock posted:

Seconded!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

seiferguy posted:

Can you post my pitching stats? Cause drat only the Cubs have me beat in ERA.

Sexual Lorax posted:

DETROIT MEOW CITY's pitching staff is an enigma. Throwing the fewest Ks out of everyone, but Kimbrel is tied for AL saves lead, but AL average team ERA, but no SportsCenter bats to help out, but still doing OK. Is it Dozier? Is he the secret?

Commish: Could I get season-so-far pitcher stats for my team? I'm thinking about moving DMC's best long reliever to SP5 and vice versa, just to send my mutant throwarms a message.

Infidel Castro posted:

Kinda curious how my batting is. Obviously Longo is owning poo poo, but how in the gently caress is my OBP that horrible? I mean, PETCO and all that, but I'm fairly sure my lineup is good enough to crack .300 OBP.

Harlock posted:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

June 1st, 2014

AL Central that isn't me please stop being so good.

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Drink it up and hunker down
Can I see my pitching staff (Oakland) next time you're posting people's requests?

angrygodofjebus fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jul 24, 2014

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
I just want to know how I'm losing so bad. I've got 3 of the top 10 starters in the AL so far and what I think feels like a reasonable offense(at least people are getting hits, yet can't get to .500.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Can I see my batting stats? I'm not sure how I'm doing so well.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

No requests other than LET'S GO ROCK-IES *dun dun, dun dun dun*

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Commish can you please switch DeGrom and Capuano if Capuano has the better FIP. And I too would like to see how my bats are doing.

Why can't you be your irl self Jacob?? :negative:

Laderhan
Oct 2, 2013
Can I see my rotation too? (i'm da mets btw)

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Laderhan posted:

Laderhan
Oct 2, 2013

or alternately

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Admittedly my Machado pick in the 1st round was a reach; he's now 4th in AL OPS and 2nd in AL WAR. That'll last, I'm sure!

Kazuhito Tadano is going to die of atrophy :japan:

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
Can I see my (Miami) pitching stats out of curiosity? I feel like Hultzen is holding the team back, even though I tried to keep his impact as small as I could.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Hi

I would like an export of my team's stats if possible.

Thanks for doing this, it is awesome!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

angrygodofjebus posted:

Can I see my pitching staff (Oakland) next time you're posting people's requests?

johnfw50 posted:

Can I see my batting stats? I'm not sure how I'm doing so well.

Gorman Thomas posted:

Commish can you please switch DeGrom and Capuano if Capuano has the better FIP. And I too would like to see how my bats are doing.

Why can't you be your irl self Jacob?? :negative:

Laderhan posted:

Prozach posted:

Can I see my (Miami) pitching stats out of curiosity? I feel like Hultzen is holding the team back, even though I tried to keep his impact as small as I could.

kensei posted:

Hi

I would like an export of my team's stats if possible.

Thanks for doing this, it is awesome!

I will have another update later today

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Yikes Kensei. Looks like nabbing NPBers didn't really pay off much yet.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Somehow, other players are impressively worse

Laderhan
Oct 2, 2013
Yo Ice, can you please put Vogelsong in the rotation and put Archer the pen as a longman, tia.

Also, can I see my team's batting stats when you do requests next?

Laderhan fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jul 27, 2014

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Hey I noticed that Russell Martin hasn't played every game for me. Could you check who the hell is playing catcher when he's not?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pander posted:

Yikes Kensei. Looks like nabbing NPBers didn't really pay off much yet.

At least Balentin has a higher average than Tulo :negative:

johnfw50 posted:

Hey I noticed that Russell Martin hasn't played every game for me. Could you check who the hell is playing catcher when he's not?

BJ Upton and Michael Bourn

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jul 27, 2014

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

BJ Upton and Michael Bourn

Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew: