Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

freeranger posted:

The future is now*!

*Unless it's already been posted, in which case the future is now in the past.....

I have to have this. I'll never ruin a wedding again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.

mds2 posted:

I have to have this. I'll never ruin a wedding again!

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Finally someone is putting science to good use.

I need two, one to replace each arm.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Bad Munki posted:

I need two, one to replace each arm.

But then you'd be in a perpetual state of never being able to actually get the beer to your mouth! It'd be an unending torture!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.
Attempted a loop, didn't work so great.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

DrBouvenstein posted:

But then you'd be in a perpetual state of never being able to actually get the beer to your mouth! It'd be an unending torture!

You bring your mouth to the beer, of course.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

FredMSloniker posted:

I remember the ads for those things, or something like them. Wasn't the storage too small to hold a single song, so they were all cut-down versions?

Miniclips, iirc

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Isn't that just a Steadicam mount with a small plate on it instead of a camera?

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

DrBouvenstein posted:

Straws, bro.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Getting pushed down the highway, better apply the brakes.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

VendaGoat posted:

Getting pushed down the highway, better apply the brakes.

Meanwhile, YOU would just kick back and sip your coffee. Maybe give grandma a call. "Yeah, we should be there a little early, we've got a GREAT tailwind going and the car's getting pretty good mileage, won't have to stop for gas for another, oh, couple hundred miles, I imagine."

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

RaspberryCommie posted:

Come on guys. Can't we all just get beyond thunderdome?

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Euro Truck Simulator 2 in one gif.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

"Watch while I try to disrupt him with this science-pole."

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Terminator 2 remake lookin' good.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bad Munki posted:

Meanwhile, YOU would just kick back and sip your coffee. Maybe give grandma a call. "Yeah, we should be there a little early, we've got a GREAT tailwind going and the car's getting pretty good mileage, won't have to stop for gas for another, oh, couple hundred miles, I imagine."

I would climb out the sunroof and sit on the hood of the truck and go *VROOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM* *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Naked

While furiously masturbating.

What would you do?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

RaspberryCommie posted:

Come on guys. Can't we all just get beyond thunderdome?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

VendaGoat posted:

I would climb out the sunroof and sit on the hood of the truck and go *VROOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM* *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Naked

What would you do?

I think that's an okay host to embed from? Their terms and faq seem to indicate so.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

VendaGoat posted:

Naked

What would you do?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
changing my answer to dis

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!
Trying GoonCam for the first time, here's The Last Night

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

It doesn't look like the truck is even attempting to stop. Did he not notice? Or is he evil perhapsS?

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
What for? Blue car gotta go fast, anyway.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

If you're in the car, how long are you :gonk: :derp: :qq: before finally resigning yourself and saying, "well, this is happening - I'm being shoved down the interstate by an 18-wheeler."

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

cowboythreespeech posted:

It doesn't look like the truck is even attempting to stop. Did he not notice? Or is he evil perhapsS?

from a few years ago, the truck driver didn't notice at all and drove for ages. everyone was fine i think.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I would say a thoughtful person might pull in front of the semi and slowly decelerate, forcing him to stop, but I guess that didn't work for the first guy so it's probably best to just not get involved.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
That's one goddamn impressive multipurpose shovel.

Source

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ghostpilot posted:

If you're in the car, how long are you :gonk: :derp: :qq: before finally resigning yourself and saying, "well, this is happening - I'm being shoved down the interstate by an 18-wheeler."

I would continue doing it, right up until we reached the crash scene.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

cowboythreespeech posted:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I'm starting to think all the Duel references are becoming an inside joke.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
The Simpsons Arcade Game

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Rampage World Tour

Crazy Fight

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Deaderinred posted:

from a few years ago, the truck driver didn't notice at all and drove for ages. everyone was fine i think.

Yeah everyone was fine. The car had undertaken the lorry, misjudged it and got stuck. They had a tribual but a police investigation found the car driver to be 100% at fault and priced the lorry driver couldn't see or even here the car after it got stuck. They're doing about 60mph in the clip. The lorry driver got flagged down by another motorist, the car was fine apart from a dent and worn tyres. The driver even got praised at the hearing for his cool head in the situation.

If you're wondering they now have mirrors in lorries to eliminate this blind spot.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Ran across this old one in my collection. May anyone know where it's from?

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

freeranger posted:

The future is now*!

*Unless it's already been posted, in which case the future is now in the past.....

Source?

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Ghostpilot posted:

Ran across this old one in my collection. May anyone know where it's from?

That would be from "Wings", the first movie to win Best Picture.

EDIT: Content

Robert Denby has a new favorite as of 22:38 on Jul 23, 2014

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Robert Denby posted:

That would be from "Wings", the first movie to win Best Picture.

Oh no :ohdear:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Deaderinred posted:

A few years ago some truck or bus hit a guy in a wheelchair and couldn't see him, so people had to flag him down to let him know he was pushing a dude in a wheelchair down the road. :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Robert Denby posted:

The music started right up in my head.

• Locked thread