Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

hey trophy

Someone track down El Gar and make him come back.

Also dur. I'm having teddy withdrawals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

fiiiiiiiiiiiingal

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

MikeJF posted:

Someone track down El Gar and make him come back.

Also dur. I'm having teddy withdrawals.

type "hey trophy" into youtube

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

xdice
Feb 15, 2006

So we had four cats (yes, I know, I've slacked with the pictures, I'm sorry!#), and all was well.

For a while, four was enough. It's just my wife and I in a big house, so the cats have tons of room to rule the roost.

Meet Autumn:

She's still very, very skittish - so we've given her the guest bedroom to settle in. That picture is from 5am this morning, first time she's used the kitty bed we bought for her (sorry for the crap picture quality, I'm still figuring out this new phone.). She's around a year old, and other than skittish, in seemingly good health. Once she's settled in, it'll be off to the vet for a checkup, etc.

So now we have five cats, and she is indeed a kitty kitty.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

fiiiiiiiiiiiingal

you hit the cute jackpot with this little fella :3:

boop

or moop?

also autumn is very nicely coloured

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6a4hRAe7FA

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

those splatpaws

looks like someone threw a piece of orange gak at the floor and called it a paw :3:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

god dammit leo where is your self control

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

owned

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

EAT A GRASS

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Josh Lyman posted:

god dammit leo where is your self control

HAVE A BARF

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Phuzzy posted:

EAT A GRASS

Phuzzy posted:

HAVE A BARF

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

a this dude is worrying me. ultra friendly, hungry, wants inside, and is loud as hell.

i thought maybe he belonged to the person across the street from me and he had just gotten out this morning but my neighbors say they've seen him for about a week. gonna get him scanned if nobody on the listserve says he is theirs.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Shifty Pony posted:

a this dude is worrying me. ultra friendly, hungry, wants inside, and is loud as hell.

i thought maybe he belonged to the person across the street from me and he had just gotten out this morning but my neighbors say they've seen him for about a week. gonna get him scanned if nobody on the listserve says he is theirs.

Congrats on your 3rd cat.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Bugsy posted:

Congrats on your 3rd cat.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

ha. at this rate i can never own a house because I'd have like 10 cattes.

his normal meow is the same as sadie's absolutely terrified meow. that is what is freaking me out i think.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

ha. at this rate i can never own a house because I'd have like 10 cattes.
actually that sounds p great

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Shifty Pony posted:

name him Mickey

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Roosevelt posted:

name him pizza

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
pizza pocket

edit: olive pizza pocket :barf:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

pizza pocket

edit: olive pizza pocket :barf:
name him totinos

or calzone

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Shifty Pony posted:

minnie's been telling all the local cats about the sucker she found :3:

i like his toes

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

i solemnly swear that when i finally get a cat i will split the difference and call it P'Zone

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
pro prorussian guy

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

my coworker has a pro-rear end calico long hair that showed at her house and had kittens. the kittens are all claimed by nobody is taking the mom so it looks like I'll be wielding cats akimbo soon

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

mod

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

he looks freshly shaven

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Air Force Bake Sale posted:

(afbsw is working on another masterpiece in her spare time)

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Shifty Pony posted:

his toes match Sadie's :kimchi:

also I once found a super friendly strange ginger cat named Paul the Cat. therefore I suggest you name him that

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Shifty Pony posted:

Handsome fellow.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Radio! posted:

his toes match Sadie's :kimchi:

also I once found a super friendly strange ginger cat named Paul the Cat. therefore I suggest you name him that

either this or Steve

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

i like shifty pony's new cat

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

DNova posted:

i like shifty pony's new cat

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Air Force Bake Sale posted:

both of Trig Discipline's black cats kinda sucked sometimes

yeah. they weren't terrible but so far i have not had any black cat that was half as awesome as any orange cat i've had. idk, these distinctions may all be complete bullshit but just based on the individual cats i've known i'ma take an orange dude every time

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

yeah. they weren't terrible but so far i have not had any black cat that was half as awesome as any orange cat i've had. idk, these distinctions may all be complete bullshit but just based on the individual cats i've known i'ma take an orange dude every time

this is the kind of poo poo that is getting us in trouble

can we please get past this???

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

he sets traps

but the trigger is busted :3:

the plan is to ask around the neighborhood and get him scanned. if nothing we will turn him over to the local animal shelter which is no-kill and I will alert other foster/placement orgs in the area of how friendly and awesome he is. if that is what happens he won't be there long - the number of orange cats available is always in the low single digits here.

so either he's heading home after being lost or about to have a new home.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Shifty Pony posted:

he sets traps

the plan is to ask around the neighborhood and get him scanned. if nothing we will turn him over to the local animal shelter which is no-kill and I will alert other foster/placement orgs in the area of how friendly and awesome he is. if that is what happens he won't be there long - the number of orange cats available is always in the low single digits here.

I mean

is one melted cat plus one eyeliner cat who visits sometimes really that taxing on your life? are you really at your full capacity for love???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

he sets traps

he came to you. he chose you. you cannot abandon him now.