Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No lie, those pictures factored in my decision to join SA; I think I joined around the time those were being made. Saw them floating around in the Internet, looked for a source, got to SA, which I'd been thinking about joining for a while, and decided what the gently caress, why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
As much as I love the Fakehat stuff my fave One Piece fan creation is still the Urouge video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

Abitha Denton
Jan 10, 2012
By the way, when you play as Brook in Unlimited World Red it'll occasionally give you a button prompt to make him say a skull joke outside of battle. GOTY

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I was on the fence, but I think you've convinced me. Pun button :allears:

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Waffleman_ posted:

I was on the fence, but I think you've convinced me. Pun button :allears:

drat. Now I'm tempted.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

If you stand around as Franky his idle animation is him cycling through is hairstyles.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

No lie, those pictures factored in my decision to join SA; I think I joined around the time those were being made. Saw them floating around in the Internet, looked for a source, got to SA, which I'd been thinking about joining for a while, and decided what the gently caress, why not?

I left all my treasure in.... That Place.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

HOLY poo poo LAW IS A SHICHIBUKAI :catstare:

E: SUUUUUUPER!

E2: Holy gently caress meth babies. This arc rules.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jul 20, 2014

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

This arc rules.
I think its one of those arcs thats just way better when you're not hanging on the edge each week for the next chapter.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

That apple just turned into a Devil Fruit. :stare:

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I'm having problems finding the boringadventure.jpg if someone could help me out i'd appreciate it thanks.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Well, there's Punk Hazard. I'm so close to the end of this journey I can taste it.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Waffleman_ posted:

Well, there's Punk Hazard. I'm so close to the end of this journey I can taste it.

Soon you will join us, waiting with bated breath every single week for the next chapter.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Waffleman_ posted:

PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAheeheeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"End"

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
We are all of us prisoners of Mr. Brook's Wild Ride.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

:yohoho:. Forever.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jul 22, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

On an unrelated note, is it normal to have had We Are stuck in my head for pretty much a week?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

On an unrelated note, is it normal to have had We Are stuck in my head for pretty much a week?

ONLY a week?

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
New chapter!

Jinbei's bigass smile. :allears:

Kanjuro and his drawing skills. :allears: :allears:

Luffy and co fighting for the right to beat Doflamingo. :allears: :allears: :allears:

1080 buzzing pheonixes! :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Kanjuro has the most amazing character trait :roflolmao:

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

:downs:

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
Translation error? Zoro seems to start to say something about Luffy and Usopp, then just goes on about being the best swordsman.

Couple of confirmations:

-Pica's kind of a logia, I guess? He dissolved into rock.

-Sort of confirmation that Zoro hasn't beaten Mihawk yet, or if he has there's going to be some flashback as some have guessed that someone else is "the real best swordsmsn" and Zoro has yet to confront them.

Feel free to stop cutting to Luffy and his gang if it's going to be the same thing every week, Oda. We get it, everyone wants to kill Doflamingo.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Advice posted:

Translation error? Zoro seems to start to say something about Luffy and Usopp, then just goes on about being the best swordsman.

Couple of confirmations:

-Sort of confirmation that Zoro hasn't beaten Mihawk yet, or if he has there's going to be some flashback as some have guessed that someone else is "the real best swordsmsn" and Zoro has yet to confront them.

Feel free to stop cutting to Luffy and his gang if it's going to be the same thing every week, Oda. We get it, everyone wants to kill Doflamingo.

Hmm, well. Different translation

This translation says something more like "The Straw Hat Pirates are more than just Luffy and God Usopp, there's also myself, the man who will be the best swordsman in the world!"

Also 1080 pound Phoenix makes more sense.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I wonder what the point of the Kanjuro edit in the last trade paperback was (where they changed his top knot to like a box head) as he doesn't look like either drawing. Also he has Sai's power from Naruto except maybe he will actually do something of importance to the story.

Love the chapter except for the continued arguing over who is gonna kill Mingo, we get it for Christ's sake, get to the fireworks factory.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I think the Doflamingo arguing was worth it solely for that "Well I'VE been waiting 30 years!!" exchange.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I kind of like the continued arguing over who's going to kill Mango.

Also I hope everyone in Wano has eaten a devil fruit and they all have variations on other manga character's powers as a result. Maybe the Devil Fruits actually originate on Wano.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Reaching Doflamingo's plateau is the new Fishman Island.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Oh man, Pica is getting chumped? I was kinda looking forward to his and Zorro's battle, but it doesn't look like much of a challenge right now... Where are my brutal bloody Zorro battles? He hasn't even worn his bandana ever since the timeskip!

Hang in there, Pica :(

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Torquemadras posted:

He hasn't even worn his bandana ever since the timeskip!

:colbert:

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
I like how how Bartolomeo cried at the sheer awesomeness of Zoro splitting Pica apart with a new technique

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Advice posted:

Couple of confirmations:

I'm pretty sure that his fruit's been confirmed Paramecia for a while. He can't actually transform into stone or shoot it out of his body; only manipulate it in the surrounding area.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

davidHalestorm posted:

I like how how Bartolomeo cried at the sheer awesomeness of Zoro splitting Pica apart with a new technique

I think you're ignoring the most important thing to happen there! He asked for Zorro's autograph.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

davidHalestorm posted:

He looks like a fish from the bottom of the ocean in that last panel

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i liked that chapter because it had stuff happen

there hasnt been enough of that in the previous few chaptrs

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This chapter was great, and the character trait of the other Samurai is so brilliant and may become my new favorite character.

Seriously, giving someone a devil fruit ability that allows them to have anything they paint come to life given to one of the worst artists in the world is amazing

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Flameingblack posted:

This chapter was great, and the character trait of the other Samurai is so brilliant and may become my new favorite character.

Seriously, giving someone a devil fruit ability that allows them to have anything they paint come to life given to one of the worst artists in the world is amazing

Drawing with a brush that large cant be easy, but even then that isn't a very good bird.

I hope we get so see more lovely drawings come to life. I'd love to see him fight using a sword he drew.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

A Meat posted:

Drawing with a brush that large cant be easy, but even then that isn't a very good bird.

I hope we get so see more lovely drawings come to life. I'd love to see him fight using a sword he drew.

Considering how interesting the power is and how unique his design is, he actually seems like he would make a hella cool strawhat assuming he hits any other criteria necessary i mean. . lol @ the fact that kinemon wont eat the lettuce because its too terrible to stomach .

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Flameingblack posted:

Is it a Devil Fruit power? It seemed like he was referring to it as being magic. Maybe his power and Miss Goldenweek are somehow related.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

A Meat posted:

I'd love to see him fight using a sword he drew.

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
I seem to remember Kin'emon also referred to his ability as magic in Punk Hazard, it's probably a Wano thing. Being isolated from the rest of the world, it makes sense that they'd have their own terminology for devil fruit abilities.

• Locked thread