Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

They're going to nail chael to the loving wall, and fair enough. But euh, why did vitor get to walk? Is it just the big fight=money for vegas thing? Because goddamn then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

canada jezus posted:

They're going to nail chael to the loving wall, and fair enough. But euh, why did vitor get to walk? Is it just the big fight=money for vegas thing? Because goddamn then.

Because Vitor is headlining a Las Vegas card and will make them money. Chael retired and won't be doing either of those things.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

canada jezus posted:

nailing chael lets them look tough on drugs without hurting their business interests

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
You were so close pat lundvall, you almost figured it out

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
It's not even so much doctor shopping, some doctors just don't like prescribing certain things. Like gently caress, dude is admitting to all of it.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

canada jezus posted:

They're going to nail chael to the loving wall

Although he will still receive Christmas cards, the coveted Best Friend title will forever elude his grasp now

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

This is like watching The Goolding Inquiry from The Thick of It, and Chael is Malcolm Tucker, just unable to spin anything good from all of this

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Detroit_Dogg posted:

It's not even so much doctor shopping, some doctors just don't like prescribing certain things. Like gently caress, dude is admitting to all of it.

That's...That's doctor shopping

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

In that case gently caress this entire poo poo show.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Dangersim posted:

Well doctor shopping is often "I'm getting oxys from this doc, but I want more. Time to find MORE doctors," instead of "Hmmm no one will give me HGH, better keep looking!"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

david carmichael posted:

nailing chael lets them look tough on drugs without hurting their business interests

Christ, that actually makes sense and hadn't occured to me.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

To go into a little more depth about the whole purpose of what I'm supposed to be telling you but only actually did when the one dumb poo poo commissioner caught on to it

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
yeah, they're going to nail Chael.

hehehehehe

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Is Chael's doctor chewing gum or just smacking the hell out of those consonants?

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

"Hmmm no one will give me HGH, better keep looking!"

Shopping around, if you will

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this guy speaks too slowly

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Solomonic posted:

Is Chael's doctor chewing gum or just smacking the hell out of those consonants?

That's not Chael's doctor, that's the commission's

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Dangersim posted:

Shopping around, if you will

IT'S DIFFERENT, OK

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Dangersim posted:

Idk, I always referred to doctor shopping as going to multiple doctors without coordinating them with each other so you can get all sorts of different things. The way Chael was describing it was just that Dr. Schmidt didn't know enough about/wasn't able to prescribe HGH so he went to another guy who was highly ranked in the field. I don't think that's Doc Shopping.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Idk, I always referred to doctor shopping as going to multiple doctors without coordinating them with each other so you can get all sorts of different things. The way Chael was describing it was just that Dr. Schmidt didn't know enough about/wasn't able to prescribe HGH so he went to another guy who was highly ranked in the field. I don't think that's Doc Shopping.

Chael is lying, hth

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Do you work for the NSAC?

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Just showed up, were any of the prelims good?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
commission has chael's back

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

WHERE THE gently caress DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Dangersim posted:

Chael is lying, hth

Well duh

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

ahaha that one old guy was like, "WHY AM I EVEN LISTENING TO HIS, HE ADMITTED HE'S GUILTY."

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Like everything that comes out of his mouth that isn't him admitting to loving up is going to be at best a very long stretch of the truth and at worst him saying the Earth is flat, I just don't think the way he described it would be doctor shopping.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Now, you don't know that Chael was not taking these drugs in order to save a colony of unicorns, do you?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Detroit_Dogg posted:

actually what chael is describing is going to see a doctor who didn't prescribe him hgh because he didn't need it, so he "browsed about" for a doctor that would, without a referral from his primary physician.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Doctor finally got smart

"What's the use for this?"
"IT'S CHEATING"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Wow, what a loving dick. Outting Chael's cancer.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

It's an embarrassment how little these commissioners know about PED usage.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

david carmichael posted:

actually what chael is describing is going to see a doctor who didn't prescribe him hgh because he didn't need it, so he "browsed about" for a doctor that would, without a referral from his primary physician.

I mean, if the doctor is already going to prescribe him all sorts of cool steroid drugs why not give him HGH too.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

CommonShore posted:

Whoa whoa new commissioner guy has only been on the job a few months and he's worked very hard to learn about sports and stuff

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
It sounds like I'm missing the Event of the Year :(

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I want all of these cool loving drugs this guy is talking about.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
these bastards are cracking down on him simply for having cancer

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

CommonShore posted:

They are doing their job to make it explicitly clear how the PEDs effect an athlete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

I wonder if Anderson is watching this

• Locked thread