Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Maybe if this dude took some steroids and stopped looking like a a lump of clay in a suit he'd be a lot happier with his life and stop being such a grump gus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

-Atom- posted:

He's the assistant district attorney.

Oh right, I got my dudes in front of the commission mixed up it seems.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
"Sir answer my questions truthfully under oath: can you tell me what this commission is for?"

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
what i'mt rying to ask, mr sonnen, is do you want to be a secret agent?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Chael Sonnen: Secret Agent

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Take us home, Tony Marnell

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Whoa TWIST

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
anthony a. marnell iii has a license to kill

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Take us home, Tony Marnell

For real, this guy is the best.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Old man seconding Pat Lundvall's motion to give Chael a job.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Maybe if this dude took some steroids and stopped looking like a a lump of clay in a suit he'd be a lot happier with his life and stop being such a grump gus

DA's office full of dudes with bad backs complaining about breaking the rules

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I don't wanna wreck him.

Now watch me lay into this motherfucker.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Gonna watch these hearings just to get my Marnell fix

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Doesn't circumvention of the rules usually mean not running into them full force

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Tony Marnell in full "amirite, guys?" mode.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

How the gently caress does this guy know all about Sonnen's histrionics but not know that Belfort loving tested positive in front of his own commission before?!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
marnell is too human and has too many thoughts to stay around in this job

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He ran around the rules by taking the test, failing, admitting to it, sitting in the meeting.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Even the people that are pissed at him want to hire him.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

marnell is too human and has too many thoughts to stay around in this job

Counterpoint: his entire interaction with Vitor

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Detroit_Dogg posted:

He ran around the rules by taking the test, failing, admitting to it, sitting in the meeting.

His point is that he knowingly cheated, which is correct.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Counterpoint: his entire interaction with Vitor

Anthony "I do not want to be in a position to get blindsided and I want a 100% guarantee that we're not going to. I don't wanna be embarrassed and I know that the commission doesn't want to either." Marnell finally spittin' the real

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Dangersim posted:

His point is that he knowingly cheated, which is correct.

Yeah I'm just making fun of the wording. Circumventing the rules would have been running away from the test or doing well, whatever the gently caress Vitor just did.

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
Chael is just sacrificing himself for Vitor. He is his new Jesus.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

WORK HIM LIKE A FARM ANIMAL

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
pat wants to work chael like a farm animal

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Did Vitor really just pull a Costanza on the NSAC?

http://youtu.be/SRKIcafgu-4

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

"Guys, guys, guys, let's stop beating this dead horse and figure out how to turn it into glue!"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm kinda surprised nobody brought up Metamoris.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
chael sonnen, nsac publicist

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Someone gif chael's face there, where he realizes that loving got away with it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Chael walked in there to get a punishment and instead has a lifetime job with the NSAC. He'll be the commissioner of NSAC in 20 years.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Work him like a farm hand, a shirtless farmhand, that hangs out in my office lifting large heavy weights.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Chael is going to be fighting again in 2015

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
His punishment is an internship

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
Chael is doing it. He's really getting a job.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
lmao lundvall is advocating no fine

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Chael to defect to the NSAC

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Internship 2: Starring Chael Sonnen and Owen Wilson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

SUPER NEAT TOY posted:

Chael is doing it. He's really getting a job.

holy wow. This loving commission.

• Locked thread