Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

It's like the people who argue for eugenics generally think they are the ones with the good genetics

De facto eugenics is already actively enacted by first world pre-natal care practices. Have a nice day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Please do not be transphobic GBS.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Maoist Pussy posted:

De facto eugenics is already actively enacted by first world pre-natal care practices. Have a nice day.

Putting leeches on your stomach when pregnant will suck all of the bad genes out of your fetus

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

was she part of googles "it gets better" video? she may be responsible for more gay deaths than dahmer

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010

Fandyien posted:

who wants to declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed?
Filippo Marinetti is a massive goon. Stupid idiot barely worked a day of his life the got all his vastly more artistic friends killed in ww1. This part is cool though.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Lemme tell you about them there leftists :bahgawd:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Tunney's transgender status is worth mentioning only to highlight how oblivious she is that her redpilled comrades would send her to the social purification camps first of all

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why doesn't Google hire this guy?

Microsoft or Yahoo might snap him up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGZqOkeYbB0

All modern politics are folly with their crude dichotomies. Scrap and Scrap!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Using dilation and curettage on your stomach when pregnant will suck all of the bad genes out of your fetus

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Fandyien posted:

i think she should be beheaded by a crowd of jeering gap-toothed filthy 18th century peasants

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Fandyien posted:

i think she should be beheaded by a crowd of jeering gap-toothed filthy 18th century peasants

:agreed:

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Smoking Crow posted:

bring back feudalism destroy all technology

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Fandyien posted:

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Casimir Radon posted:

So is this a bad time to speculate on the rate at which self-professed transgendered individuals have co-morbid mental illnesses? I've yet to run across an internet one that wasn't completely loving insane.

My neighbor growing up transitioned from a man to a woman when I was around 10. He was a really normal guy, who became a really normal lady. It didn't prepare me for twitter.

I'm Crap posted:

Literally, physically nuke San Francisco

She's from New York.

unlimited shrimp posted:

why do people like this always think they'd be on the top of the heap if we returned to an aristocracy

i'm pretty sure a dime-a-dozen developer & trans woman wouldn't translate to nobility in this brave new future. assuming her body dysmorphia didn't destroy her mind and result in her working as a prostitute at a brothel, a developer is basically the 21st century equivalent of a scribe.

I tend to think of us as modern day assembly line workers.

Manifest fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jul 24, 2014

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'd like to trace her head into a bascket, and her blood into a folk remedy for superstitious, grubby, hill people

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

hemophilia posted:

Basically we should embrace jihad against the wealthy and entrenched who are privileged by dollars and that happens to include the trustfund faux-futurist fascist transwoman

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Gazpacho posted:

Tunney's transgender status is worth mentioning only to highlight how oblivious she is that her redpilled comrades would send her to the social purification camps first of all

poo poo, I didn't even know about it when I started the thread.

I saw her retweeted a few times today in my feed and thought she was a hilarious ayn rand inspired cartoon so I posted it here for laughs.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
status update on crazy rich twitter lady?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

I think in a feudal monarchy I would be like the person who puts the leeches on people for their health

dibs on town drunk

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Putty posted:

status update on crazy rich twitter lady?

claims in the new US Monarchy she will in fact have a pedigree because she can trace her ancestry to King Alfred and some Mayflower people

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Seventh Mode posted:

This thread has been going on for 8 loving pages about a racist liberterian and what goons decide to make fun of is the fact that she's trans. Holy loving poo poo could you please stop being so goony so we can be goony again?

wait wait wait

this was originally a guy, right, therefore he was trans

but once he cut the dilz, he was a she, therefore she is not trans right, unless she wants the dilz back, which makes her a he that isn't trans, unless he wants to cut the dil....

is this how all that stupid pronoun poo poo started?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

From the vantage point of elementary economic theory and in light of historical evidence, then, a revisionist view of modern history results. The Whig theory of history, according to which mankind marches continually forward toward ever higher levels of progress, is incorrect. From the viewpoint of those who prefer less exploitation over more and who value farsightedness and individual responsibility above shortsightedness and irresponsibility, the historic transition from monarchy to democracy represents not progress but civilizational decline.

Nor does this verdict change if more or other indicators are included. Quite to the contrary. Without question the most important indicator of exploitation and present-orientedness not discussed above is war. Yet if this indicator were included the relative performance of democratic-republican government appears to be even worse, not better. In addition to increased exploitation and social decay, the transition from monarchy to democracy has brought a change from limited warfare to total war, and the 20th century, the age of democracy, must be ranked also among the most murderous periods in all of history.

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

has anyone posted the magic cards yet

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

blood eagle

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
She should embrace the futurist movement the same way it was embraced in the 1910's by dying in a war.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

aaaaa

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Fandyien posted:

From the vantage point of elementary economic theory and in light of historical evidence, then, a revisionist view of modern history results. The Whig theory of history, according to which mankind marches continually forward toward ever higher levels of progress, is incorrect. From the viewpoint of those who prefer less exploitation over more and who value farsightedness and individual responsibility above shortsightedness and irresponsibility, the historic transition from monarchy to democracy represents not progress but civilizational decline.

Nor does this verdict change if more or other indicators are included. Quite to the contrary. Without question the most important indicator of exploitation and present-orientedness not discussed above is war. Yet if this indicator were included the relative performance of democratic-republican government appears to be even worse, not better. In addition to increased exploitation and social decay, the transition from monarchy to democracy has brought a change from limited warfare to total war, and the 20th century, the age of democracy, must be ranked also among the most murderous periods in all of history.

:420: smoke weed eryday :420:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

unlimited shrimp posted:

claims in the new US Monarchy she will in fact have a pedigree because she can trace her ancestry to King Alfred and some Mayflower people

prepare for the new world order

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Republican Vampire posted:

has anyone posted the magic cards yet

No? POST EM

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

Manifest posted:

No? POST EM

Basically Tunney is part of the neoreactionary movement, a far-right proto-fascist political movement that's p. popular in silicon valley. Peter Thiel of pay pal fame has been bankrolling some prominent members. You can read more about how dumb they are here

Anyway some dude made a bunch of magic cards for them, like this:

And they picked out the art and the flavour text for their own cards and were totally excited about it.

But the page where they all were was taken down. Probably because they got tired of people making fun of them. Because it was totally lacking in self-awareness.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lmao are you talkin about that dark enlightenment poo poo

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

Tunney does have a boner for Neo-reactionary/Dark Enlightement poo poo, yeah.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/darkenlightenment

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Republican Vampire posted:

Basically Tunney is part of the neoreactionary movement, a far-right proto-fascist political movement that's p. popular in silicon valley. Peter Thiel of pay pal fame has been bankrolling some prominent members. You can read more about how dumb they are here

Anyway some dude made a bunch of magic cards for them, like this:

And they picked out the art and the flavour text for their own cards and were totally excited about it.

But the page where they all were was taken down. Probably because they got tired of people making fun of them. Because it was totally lacking in self-awareness.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HOLY poo poo

Here's "MENCIUS MOLDBUG" doing a poetry reading or some poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aa2UJX_EpQ

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Someone post more about whatever dark enlightenment is

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

hemophilia posted:

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZluMysK2B1E

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hemophilia posted:

Secular progressivism is the memetic descendent of Puritan Calvinism and apt descriptors include blasphemy, self-righteous, inquisition, indoctrination, and brainwashing. Therefore, progressive culture is often referred to as “the Cathedral”. The Cathedral consists of influential people in politics, journalism, academia and education acting in a (mostly) uncoordinated manner to advance progressive principles in society; often deceptively. We do not imply conspiracies.

Hierarchies are a natural consequence of innate differences in human populations and are necessary for societies to function. Stratified outcomes alone are not enough to prove discrimination or a failure of "social justice". There is no "social justice," only traditional justice.

The only morality is civilization.

Traditional values are not accidental. They are non-ideological social adaptations that provide good solutions to complex social problems. Cultures separated by vast amounts of time and geography independently converged on similar values. Values converged because cultures that implemented these values had a competitive advantage over their neighbors and became civilizations. Cultures that did not implement them failed and are forgotten.

Modern conservatives are last century’s progressives. Many ideas held by “conservatives” today were progressive (sometimes radically so) in the past.
The darkly enlightened acknowledge the legitimate flaws inherent to Democracies and are “predisposed, in any case, to perceive the politically awakened masses as a howling irrational mob, it conceives the dynamics of democratization as fundamentally degenerative: systematically consolidating and exacerbating private vices, resentments, and deficiencies until they reach the level of collective criminality and comprehensive social corruption.”

A system of No Voice-Free Exit in large hyper-federalist states or small independent city states is the optimal political arrangement. This roughly copies the model of Singapore where there is little political voice, but massive economic freedom and high levels of prosperity. City-states would be in constant competition for minds and business. They risk losing economically valuable citizens and businesses if poorly run because they can easily relocate, thus creating an incentive to remain economically and socially free.

Neoreactionaries accept human biological diversity. Individual humans and human groups differ in ability, psychological disposition, intelligence, and other traits for genetic reasons. Disparities result from innate differences. Genetics can explain 50% or more of the differences in lifetime outcomes within and between human groups. Other factors are minor by comparison.

Recognition of HBD necessitates the rejection of the core progressive dogma of egalitarianism. Race and gender are not social constructs and everyone personally experiences that not all men or women are created equal. Therefore, it is easier to believe in Leprechauns than to believe in egalitarianism.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

When the revolution comes I am going to waste precious fresh water to give this nerd a swirlie before throwing him up against the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MENCIUS MOLDBUG would be a good world of warcraft character name.

• Locked thread