Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

"Is it about my cube?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

Ah yes, the little known Volkswagen "Roly Poly" in it's defensive positioning

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!

Boneitis posted:

Ah yes, the little known Volkswagen "Roly Poly" in it's defensive positioning
Should be "Pill Bug", you cretin. :colbert:

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
This one's absolutely intentional, and actually heartbreakingly, horrifyingly terrible. They're talking about female genital mutilation.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Hydrolith posted:

This one's absolutely intentional, and actually heartbreakingly, horrifyingly terrible. They're talking about female genital mutilation.

I want to know why that's a screenshot of a computer screen. What the hell computer could the person have possibly been at where there wasn't an easier way to get a screenshot and post it without going through a cellphone?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

This stuff is loving amazing ! Mosquitoes will not come within a kilometre of you.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Istari posted:

This stuff is loving amazing ! Mosquitoes will not come within a kilometre of you.

Neither will anyone else, if you wack off in public.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Len posted:

I want to know why that's a screenshot of a computer screen. What the hell computer could the person have possibly been at where there wasn't an easier way to get a screenshot and post it without going through a cellphone?

Lots of folks just aren't computer-literate in the way we goons are.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Len posted:

I've seen someone turn caps lock on and off instead of holding the shift key to get capital letters. Print screen is a very advanced function, relative to things like that.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
If ads are visible in the first place, the person probably doesn't know how to take a screenshot.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

1stGear posted:

A Canadian bestseller. Color me surprised.

Looks like somebody hasn't heard of Anne of Green Gables. :colbert:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

DarkHamsterlord posted:

I've seen someone turn caps lock on and off instead of holding the shift key to get capital letters. Print screen is a very advanced function, relative to things like that.

I think the last three Windows OS have has the snipping tool included. It's a really simple right there feature :(

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Could be they were on a public computer that had lots of functions locked down

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Len posted:

I think the last three Windows OS have has the snipping tool included. It's a really simple right there feature :(

Most of my adult students don't even know how to use an address bar. I'm amazed whoever took that picture actually knew how to get that picture onto their computer after they took it, let alone post it to the internet. Or how to post to facebook from their phone if that's how they did it.

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 03:33 on Jul 24, 2014

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Chard posted:

Could be they were on a public computer that had lots of functions locked down
You can crop in MSPaint and if you upload to imgur it will let you crop the image. A picture of a screen is only acceptable if you're 70+.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Before they were stars!

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
All you gotta do is press the camera icon on Twitter. I think you guys are just too old and outdated to use the internet. :shrug:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

cobalt impurity posted:

All you gotta do is press the camera icon on Twitter. I think you guys are just too old and outdated to use the internet. :shrug:

Laugh now, but in ten years it'll be you the kids are making fun of. :corsair:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

cmd-shift-3 for a full screen shot or cmd-shift-4 for a windowed shot has been standard for 30 years.

Sorry life is so tough for you Windows losers. :smug:

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
Print Screen or Alt Print Screen. Windows Wins Again.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Yeah, it's been one key on Windows for decades.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Deteriorata posted:

cmd-shift-3 for a full screen shot or cmd-shift-4 for a windowed shot has been standard for 30 years.

Sorry life is so tough for you Windows losers. :smug:

That would make more sense if a screenshot on Windows wasn't one key for as long as I can remember.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Found this on GIS and thought it was relevant

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Silentman0 posted:

Is it as good as "Bear"?

She never actually fucks the bear, it's a metaphor for her dissociation with modern society. Also the bear messes up her back before she can try.

The video store near my GF's house has This French gem about a bear monster that graphically fucks women to death. That's pretty much all it's about.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Silentman0 posted:

Is it as good as "Bear"?

She never actually fucks the bear, it's a metaphor for her dissociation with modern society. Also the bear messes up her back before she can try.

Evidently here's some of the content, for anyone curious as to a sample:

Linking because of some of what's written.
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/V1ZG5G5.jpg :nws:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
That's a good metaphor about feeling distant from society, fondling bear balls and all that.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Volkswagon has morph-ball technology I see. Now to wait for Space-jump.

EdibleBodyParts
Dec 27, 2005
Body Parts...that are edible

Choco1980 posted:

The video store near my GF's house has This French gem about a bear monster that graphically fucks women to death. That's pretty much all it's about.

From the IMDb you linked:

IMDB The Beast : Parents Guide posted:

Sex & Nudity
10/10 -The begining of the movie includes two horses having sex,the scene is quite explicit -A woman dreams about another woman being chased by a giant beast and pleasures herself most of the dreaming time -A woman has sex with a man,then he walks up and go and the woman rubs her genital to her bedstead and ejaculates,contains frontal male and female nudity -A beast chases a woman in the woods and we see it's genital most of the time -At one point,woman climbs a tree so the beast won't be able to catch her,then the beast pulls off her skirt and underwear,contains rear nudity,then it pulls out her wig and rub it in it's genitals and ejaculates -A woman has sex with a beast from the back and the beast ejaculates on her hip,although most of the time we see the womans face(smiling in pleasure and biting her lips),this scene is highly explicit -A woman pleasures herself during a dream,genitalia is visible -A woman rubs her chest in a beasts genitals and the beast ejaculates a lot,pretty explicit -A woman gives a beast footjob,the scene is short but explicit -A woman bites and licks the beasts genital and the beast ejaculates,quite explicit and probably the most disturbing scene in the entire movie despite the fact that the scene is very short(6 or 7 seconds) -A woman runs around naked in a mansion,contains frontal female nudity -During the end of the movie a woman runs around naked through the woods and walks naked on a road,both frontal and rear female nudity -There was an assumption that a womans child is from a beast and it is confirmed in the end of the movie -Quite possibly the most sexually explicit movie in the film history,it is even more explicit and detailed than most of the adult videos on the internet and the movie itself is not only sexual but it is highly disturbing.Mostly because of the idea of a woman having a sexual intercourse with a giant beast who has less screen time than it's own genital organ which ejaculates a lot,even when the beast is running.

Sounds...fun.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

This is what a car looks like inside it's egg, just before it's about to hatch. Poor thing must've been born in Neutral and just never beeped through the eggshell :sigh:.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Failure to drive

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!
The business hours of the novelty gift shop near my work.

They weren't open today.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

graybook posted:

Evidently here's some of the content, for anyone curious as to a sample:

Linking because of some of what's written.
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/V1ZG5G5.jpg :nws:

The Bard is reborn.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

i once went to a bar that had a sign that said "free beer tomorrow"

hahahah, can you imagine that??

i didn't get a picture though

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
signsthatdidnthappen.txt

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

isnt that right posted:

i once went to a bar that had a sign that said "free beer tomorrow"

hahahah, can you imagine that??

i didn't get a picture though

As long as they keep the sign up they never have to pay out. Or they have to pay out every day, I'm not sure.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I was in Spain in February (during the off season), and saw a restaurant with a sign that said "Wanted: customers. No experience required".

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

Full Battle Rattle posted:

As long as they keep the sign up they never have to pay out. Or they have to pay out every day, I'm not sure.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

tigerdriver82 posted:

The business hours of the novelty gift shop near my work.

They weren't open today.

There's this racist tea party guy that runs an arcade near me and his hours are literally "if I'm here I'm open." He must be doing something right though because he's been open for a decade or so.

He's just a creepy racist who used to advertise tea party meetings.

• Locked thread