Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

rcman50166 posted:

Let's poo poo up the rule thread some more. That ended well last time. I just wanted to let Soundmonkey know that I am still waiting.

If I could make a new dorkroom rule it'd be rcman50166 stay out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but this is certainly intriguing.

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm

William T. Hornaday posted:

I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but this is certainly intriguing.
I'm guessing this which I seem to remember you giving your stamp of approval to.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
Well, then I'm honored to have contributed to this.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

ansel autisms posted:

not enough :snoop: for this. Your reward RCman is that your allowed to post with us still. Shut the gently caress up.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

ansel autisms posted:

There's even precedent.

SoundMonkey posted:

Poster "Wario In Real Life" is no longer allowed to post in Dorkroom, since he contributes nothing of value, has posted like two photos in his entire life, and has a rapsheet longer than the rules list in the OP. If you see him post after Oct 29, 2013, please use the report button with extreme prejudice.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

rcman50166 posted:

Let's poo poo up the rule thread some more. That ended well last time. I just wanted to let Soundmonkey know that I am still waiting.

Are bitcoins acceptable?

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

SoundMonkey posted:

Are bitcoins acceptable?

No.

Could you at least tell me what the delay is? I'd be more than happy to talk it over PMs now that I got your attention back.

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer

rcman50166 posted:

No.

Could you at least tell me what the delay is? I'd be more than happy to talk it over PMs now that I got your attention back.

I'm gonna put out a guess that it involves you being generally really annoying.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Awkward Davies posted:

I'm gonna put out a guess that it involves you being generally really annoying.

in GBS, but that is hardly relevant here.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

God rcman you were loving irritating before but now that you're an idiot narcissist spawned out of rolling-with-the-punches ashes you've turned into something worse than fishmech

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Will paypal someone more bitcoins than being offered to RCman to ban him outright. Push the loving button already.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

ansel autisms posted:

God rcman you were loving irritating before but now that you're an idiot narcissist spawned out of rolling-with-the-punches ashes you've turned into something worse than fishmech

And his photos are not good either. I could put up with him if he took a decent photo once, instead of coasting on the fact he was being made fun of for being terrible.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
I don't think my photos are good, either. But I am trying to get better. :)

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

rcman50166 posted:

You should focus more on that then .0009734BTC

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Musket posted:

You should focus more on that then .0009734BTC

Unfortunately, I don't take photos for a living. Or fortunately, depending on how you look at it.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

rcman50166 posted:

Working on your posting would be more productive.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Can we get a rule that one is not allowed to bitch about the prize, value of prize or lack of prize after prize was mentioned. This is a comedy forums, not a charity.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
More rules never made this forum worse!

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

rcman50166 posted:

I made this forum worse!

:snoop:

Evilkiksass
Jun 30, 2007
I am literally Bowbles IRL :(

DO A KEGSTAND BRAH

rcman50166 posted:

I made this forum worse!

What if I offer you the princely sum of 0.03791943 BTC ≈ 23.58 USD to take the BTC as your prize, and to not post in this, or any other rules thread ever again.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Evilkiksass posted:

What if I offer you the princely sum of 0.03791943 BTC ≈ 23.58 USD to take the BTC as your prize, and to not post in this, or any other rules thread ever again.

Soundmonkey's prize is worth more, sorry.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

rcman50166 posted:

Considering that ReMask is on sale for $34.99 until the end of July, making your prize $18, you're actually better off with the bitcoins, because at least he's likely to give them to you.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

I'll pay you $18 to never post in the dorkroom again, what's your paypal

toxx required

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

ansel autisms posted:

toxx required

give me more, money bags

Evilkiksass
Jun 30, 2007
I am literally Bowbles IRL :(

DO A KEGSTAND BRAH

rcman50166 posted:

So we have established you are bad at:

1. Photography
2. Posting
3. Math

Anything else we want to add to the list?

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Evilkiksass posted:

So we have established you are bad at:

1. Photography
2. Posting
3. Math

Anything else we want to add to the list?

We all can't be perfect, friend.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

SoundMonkey posted:

Considering that ReMask is on sale for $34.99 until the end of July, making your prize $18, you're actually better off with the bitcoins, because at least he's likely to give them to you.

Considering that ReMask is on sale for $34.99 until the end of July, it'd make more sense for you to just give me the prize now.

SoundMonkey posted:

because at least he's likely to give them to you.

Seriously, not cool though :smith:

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer

ansel autisms posted:

toxx required

I will do you one better, and pay you $17.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

rcman50166 posted:

Seriously, not cool though :smith:

After careful moral consideration and consultation with my spirit animal, I will render unto you eighteen United States dollars (probably in gift card form), before the ReMask sale ends on July 31st.

Really though, you should probably have taken ansel's $18 and used it to roll a new account and start over.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

SoundMonkey posted:

After careful moral consideration and consultation with my spirit animal, I will render unto you eighteen United States dollars (probably in gift card form), before the ReMask sale ends on July 31st.

Really though, you should probably have taken ansel's $18 and used it to roll a new account and start over.

You're the best! I've been considering re-regging but the colossal task of changing my internet identity isn't an easy one. Also, I forgot to budget my internet posting allocation this month. :v:

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

rcman50166 posted:

You're the best! I've been considering re-regging but the colossal task of changing my internet identity isn't an easy one. Also, I forgot to budget my internet posting allocation this month. :v:

...so, let is be known, in a public thread, that I have promised this, and that you have quoted it for posterity (yes I can edit quotes but I'm not going to).

That said, have fun with these loving jackals :v:

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Ill stop posting, for good, if you perma his rear end. Toxx. (ill use my parachutes) :byob:

Im not gonna encourage torrents of photos software but if you think someones gonna buy you something you could steal, you are really stupid.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Musket posted:

Ill stop posting, for good, if you perma his rear end. Toxx. (ill use my parachutes) :byob:

Im not gonna encourage torrents of photos software but if you think someones gonna buy you something you could steal, you are really stupid.

Purchase receipt maybe? If anyone really cares that much.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Musket posted:

no can do chief but i appreciate the can-do attitude

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

rcman50166 posted:

Rereg as "rcman50167" noone will suspect a thing.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

SoundMonkey posted:

no can do chief but i appreciate the can-do attitude

Thanks bruh.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

SoundMonkey posted:

I swear to god this is a friendly reminder that the sale ends in 6 days.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

rcman50166 posted:

Soundmonkey, hurry up so he can get to masking dicks or whatever dumb thing that program lets you do. Just so we are clear, in the preceding sentence "masking" is code for "huffing with great enthusiasm".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

rcman50166 posted:

You are worse than 3olives. :dogout: if you think remask will fix your shitography, you are mistaken.