Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Harime Nui posted:

The funny thing to me is literally everybody at this point has a Medieval king, probably more than one, or at the very least a Roman Emperor in their background in the same sense that literally half the human race has Ghengis Khan in its ancestry

what? no, 0.5% of men worldwide, concentrated in central and west asia, share a y-chromosomal haplogroup that several credible descendants of genghis khan share, which is traceable to around the time temujin lived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Harime Nui posted:

Like Alfred the Great was so long ago that I'm pretty sure 2/3ds of the Anglo race has him in there somewhere

the only question is do you have a little tunney in ya?

no? do you want some (note: not sure if possible)?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Oh, well :shrug:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the political opinions held by the most prolific goons are laughable in isolation, but then you find out the goons in question are also unemployed meth-addicted bipolar trannies who aspire to play video games for a living, and it becomes a race between hilarity and pity.

doctrinaire anime marxist autists resolutely advancing the cause of people's revolution! the enemies of the future will be SMASHED by the science and correctness of our glorious postings! the vanguard of the revolution is the waifu pillow brigade! the righteousness of red goku will not be denied!

the internet makes you stupid

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Drink Cheerwine posted:

the political opinions held by the most prolific goons are laughable in isolation, but then you find out the goons in question are also unemployed meth-addicted bipolar trannies who aspire to play video games for a living, and it becomes a race between hilarity and pity.

doctrinaire anime marxist autists resolutely advancing the cause of people's revolution! the enemies of the future will be SMASHED by the science and correctness of our glorious postings! the vanguard of the revolution is the waifu pillow brigade! the righteousness of red goku will not be denied!

yeah, your political opinions are pretty laughable. or are we playing the game where only certain posters are goons, and we have to ferret them out?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the prolific goons

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
*yammers about withdrawing technology from the uppity lower castes who don't appreciate her* "hey why am i being compared to john galt???"

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Modern society is breaking down, with the loss of faith in conglomerate institutions, the increasingly absurd left/right dichotomy, the failure of Keynesian economics, and the long gone certainty that we are progressing toward Star Trek utopia.

We are increasingly atomized and post-modern, the world is whatever the individual perceives and there is no objective reality. Eventually this will end and a new collective worldview will be established. Justine Tunney and the other Dark Enlightenment types are one of these 'new perspectives'. They are best understood as Ron Paul Libertarians who not only acknowledge, but embrace the Marxian critique about consoldiated and hereditary wealth in a free market.

With the rise of Alexander Dugin and ISIL we can see a coming conflict between post and antimodern visions. Hopefully the postmodern political conflict between Birchers and Yuppies can come to an end before neoreactionaries can seize on ideological disillusionment to impose their 'traditional' social order where people who think too much get publicly executed.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

McDowell posted:

Modern society is breaking down, with the loss of faith in conglomerate institutions, the increasingly absurd left/right dichotomy, the failure of Keynesian economics, and the long gone certainty that we are progressing toward Star Trek utopia.

We are increasingly atomized and post-modern, the world is whatever the individual perceives and there is no objective reality. Eventually this will end and a new collective worldview will be established. Justine Tunney and the other Dark Enlightenment types are one of these 'new perspectives'. They are best understood as Ron Paul Libertarians who not only acknowledge, but embrace the Marxian critique about consoldiated and hereditary wealth in a free market.

With the rise of Alexander Dugin and ISIL we can see a coming conflict between post and antimodern visions. Hopefully the postmodern political conflict between Birchers and Yuppies can come to an end before neoreactionaries can seize on ideological disillusionment to impose their 'traditional' social order where people who think too much get publicly executed.

:coal:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the soylent thread is a better examination of the foibles of tecnhoutopias, imo

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
No mods no masters

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.

McDowell posted:

Same but with a healthy sense of irony!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

McDowell posted:

the failure of Keynesian economics

lol

Copley Depot posted:

the prolific goons

The prolific prolapsed goons.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

McDowell posted:

In the end, we can only hope we move towards a world where gay sex is not only acceptable, but mandatory.

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.
this person wanted to make eric schmidt ceo of america

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
literally

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

SplitSoul posted:

but count on goons to elicit sympathy for a neo-reactionary, feudalism-worshipping, pro-slavery tech nazi by focusing endlessly on the one thing that has absolutely no bearing on her being a horrible shithead.

But the majority of the people in this thread are mocking her for being a poo poo-head with said horrible ideas.

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

Drink Cheerwine posted:

lol if you don't think your'are an insufferable goon

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Manifest posted:

But the majority of the people in this thread are mocking her for being a poo poo-head with said horrible ideas.

this is a good description of anyone that still namedrops OWS

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Majorian posted:

The prolific prolapsed goons.

And from her rear end grew a red red rose
And from my rear end a briar

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

concerned mom posted:

No mods no masters

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That guy has retarded ideas.

Guy.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Harime Nui posted:

And from her rear end grew a red red rose
And from my rear end a briar

That's one fetish that should genuinely be punishable by death.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
People aren't using his transsexualism as a stick/chopped-off dick to beat him with: they're using it as an indication of how perhaps he has a few screws loose rolling about in his head, ergo why the gently caress are we giving any credence to the nonsense he spouts or discussing his tweets in-depth when they're obviously the brain farts of a mental? If he were a confirmed schizophrenic or something, drat loving tootin' you clowns would be bringing it up with regards to his word salad horseshit. Wank yourselves silly trying to pick logical holes in his theories but you kinda look silly when you're ignoring the whole "it's because he's mental" thing that can be applied to literally every single thing that's being said as a reason for him saying it.

"B-b-but how does he square the 'we are the 1%' circle with working for Google?" :ohdear:

"It's because he's loving mental.":shrug:

Et cetera, et cetera. You get the idea.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Kirk Johnson posted:

People aren't using his transsexualism as a stick/chopped-off dick to beat him with: they're using it as an indication of how perhaps he has a few screws loose rolling about in his head, ergo why the gently caress are we giving any credence to the nonsense he spouts or discussing his tweets in-depth when they're obviously the brain farts of a mental? If he were a confirmed schizophrenic or something, drat loving tootin' you clowns would be bringing it up with regards to his word salad horseshit. Wank yourselves silly trying to pick logical holes in his theories but you kinda look silly when you're ignoring the whole "it's because he's mental" thing that can be applied to literally every single thing that's being said as a reason for him saying it.

"B-b-but how does he square the 'we are the 1%' circle with working for Google?" :ohdear:

"It's because he's loving mental.":shrug:

Et cetera, et cetera. You get the idea.

lol at people who read posts like these and think the hatred of trans people in gbs is totally ironic

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Kirk Johnson posted:

People aren't using his transsexualism as a stick/chopped-off dick to beat him with: they're using it as an indication of how perhaps he has a few screws loose rolling about in his head,

Well, you are. And you're dumb for doing that.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I know thousands of burly homosexuals and trannies that will find and murder anyone. Just really vicious people with huge arms

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

gently caress the ROW posted:

I know thousands of burly homosexuals and trannies that will find and murder anyone. Just really vicious people with huge arms

I'm their leader. Don't tell them I'm a cis guy, please - I just look like a lesbian.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
It's good that forums poster Majorian and others like him are here to lay down the law on what's acceptable and funny, and what isn't, in this great forum, of General Bullshit, imo

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I'm Crap posted:

It's good that forums poster Majorian and others like him are here to lay down the law on what's acceptable and funny, and what isn't, in this great forum, of General Bullshit, imo

Sorry someone said something dumb and people called that person dumb.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
transsexuals are mentally ill

this is not a moral failing, but it can be very funny

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

I'm Crap posted:

you used a negative postcount as a burn-type of thing, though not actually a burn

Drink Cheerwine posted:

homosexuals are mentally ill

welcome from 1969, lmao

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

Drink Cheerwine posted:

transsexuals are mentally ill

yeah I'm sure this conclusion was made after rigorous study and not some bigoted poo poo you pulled out of your rear end

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Copley Depot posted:

the prolific goons

do i get to be a prolific goon

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Effectronica posted:

you used a negative postcount as a burn-type of thing, though not actually a burn
it wasn't a burn you dummy, I was pointing out that he was a FYAD poster and was trolling so there was no point making effort replies

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

I'm Crap posted:

it wasn't a burn you dummy, I was pointing out that he was a FYAD poster and was trolling so there was no point making effort replies

well, now we've got your postcount racism on film, at least

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
smdh over here... it'd take one tweet for me to get my hundreds of thousands of violent transvestite friends to come through this thread and make the rape of nanking look like a minor incident... seriously I'm scared of these people, help

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Effectronica posted:

welcome from 1969, lmao

Homosexuals don't usually require 30 thousand dollars worth of surgery cutting off perfectly healthy body parts and have to go into the gray area of medical treatment because reputable medical professionals turn them down because there is no good reason for them to waste months of time altering and adjusting during aftercare. Especially since there are far more serious cases that require their attention like accident victims who need actual body reconstruction just to get back their basic functions.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Manifest posted:

do i get to be a prolific goon

I can make you a prolapsed goon. Take a deep breath.

The Taint Reaper posted:

Homosexuals don't usually require 30 thousand dollars worth of surgery cutting off perfectly healthy body parts

Most trans people don't do this.:ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

gently caress the ROW posted:

smdh over here... it'd take one tweet for me to get my hundreds of thousands of violent transvestite friends to come through this thread and make the rape of nanking look like a minor incident... seriously I'm scared of these people, help

the threat is all in your mind

• Locked thread