Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

lol at people who read posts like these and think the hatred of trans people in gbs is totally ironic

people don't hate you because you're trans though it's because you're horrible

hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

The Taint Reaper posted:

Homosexuals don't usually require 30 thousand dollars worth of surgery cutting off perfectly healthy body parts and have to go into the gray area of medical treatment because reputable medical professionals turn them down because there is no good reason for them to waste months of time altering and adjusting during aftercare. Especially since there are far more serious cases that require their attention like accident victims who need actual body reconstruction just to get back their basic functions.

ok, so hunt down trannies and baker act them, then

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

Twee as gently caress posted:

hth

don't sign your posts

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

sexgun rapsutin posted:

I know several trans chicks and gay men that would absolutely beat you the gently caress to death in a fight i don't care who you are, extremely tough and brutal people

I've always really loved this quote and make homage to it

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

hth

i'm not trans, twee. you think that because you're regularly outwitted by doors.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress the ROW posted:

I know thousands of burly homosexuals and trannies that will find and murder anyone. Just really vicious people with huge arms

welcome to the republican party

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Majorian posted:

Most trans people don't do this.:ssh:

Yeah well when you tie your lower intestine to your altered genitals and poop fossils start to come out, that's where I draw the line.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

no you shut the gently caress up dad

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Yeah well when you tie your lower intestine to your altered genitals and poop fossils start to come out, that's where I draw the line.

I demand pics. This sounds so loving hot.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I'd like to formally take back my criticism of this thread, it's actually really funny now

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

i'm not trans, twee. you think that because you're regularly outwitted by doors.

genderfluid pansexual, whatever

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH

The Taint Reaper posted:

why would anyone give a poo poo where you draw the line?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

So how about we keep this thread about how Justine is a horrific shittard personally and not make it about her being trans?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

So how about we keep this thread about how Justine is a horrific shittard personally and not make it about her being trans?

Who the gently caress is we you group shaming bigot

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I'd like to formally take back my criticism of this thread, it's actually really funny now

That's because you're not regularly posting.

gently caress the ROW posted:

Who the gently caress is we you group shaming bigot

The few. The proud. The prolific prolapsed goons.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

genderfluid pansexual, whatever

still wrong, jean-pierre.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Kyrie eleison posted:

trans people are cooler than trans haters

oh, you little scamp!

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Majorian posted:

i didn't at any point make it about her being trans? :confused:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Box of Trial posted:

why would anyone give a poo poo where you draw the line?

Yeah you're right I'm just going to laugh at a human trainwreck no matter what nationality, creed, or gender they are.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
When I was in the wine biz I worked with a super old Alsatian guy named Jean-Pierre. Dude was a loving badass. I'm so sure he was part of the French Resistance.

i didn't at any point make it about her being trans? :confused:

I said "we." Wasn't trying to single you out.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

still wrong, jean-pierre.

so you really ARE a male air hostess? lmao

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Majorian posted:

When I was in the wine biz I worked with a super old Alsatian guy named Jean-Pierre. Dude was a loving badass. I'm so sure he was part of the French Resistance.

I said "we." Wasn't trying to single you out.

ah ok

i have nothing against trans individuals i just don't want to date one, or get beaten up by one sexgun's brutal friends :eyepop:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Box of Trial posted:

yeah I'm sure this conclusion was made after rigorous study and not some bigoted poo poo you pulled out of your rear end

show me the study that says their brains more closely match the sex opposite of their biological one, and i'll be convinced

or, ya know, just continue being a doughy bitch

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

so you really ARE a male air hostess? lmao

no, but it's cool you listen to retarded stalkers

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

no, but it's cool you listen to retarded stalkers

its not as cool as you trying to constantly trying to culturally erase me because my opinions dont jive with what you think i should believe and youre jealous of my beautiful brown skin, white boy

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Can we get back on track here, guys? Take it to E/N.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

i have nothing against trans individuals i just don't want to date one, or get beaten up by one sexgun's brutal friends :eyepop:

I want both to happen to me, simultaneously. So loving hot.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They say I take after my mother because I'm always right and I'm always in control.

Does this make me trans>

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

revmoo posted:

Can we get back on track here, guys? Take it to E/N.

well it's about to get gassed so i dont think it matters tbh

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

its not as cool as you trying to constantly trying to culturally erase me because my opinions dont jive with what you think i should believe and youre jealous of my beautiful brown skin, white boy

regurgitating what other people have said about you, eh? certainly, you are a free thinker.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
i think the altitude is messing with your brain youre not making sense :smith:

i will agree with you that bashing trans people is not nice, and we'll part ways for today, sounds good? c/d

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So if I don't display the usual male traits like watching sports, drinking alcohol(only cheap beer not wine or microbrews), wearing sports jerseys, making catcalls, and finding whatever woman I see and loving the living daylights out of her and then being high fived by my bro-frends, does that mean my mind is a lady mind?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Drink Cheerwine posted:

show me the study that says their brains more closely match the sex opposite of their biological one, and i'll be convinced

or, ya know, just continue being a doughy bitch

Last thing I'll post on this topic: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan.html#.U9KrAY1dW6U

Now let's return to talking about how awful techno-yuppie-fascists are please.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

So if I don't display the usual male traits like watching sports, drinking alcohol(only cheap beer not wine or microbrews), wearing sports jerseys, making catcalls, and finding whatever woman I see and loving the living daylights out of her and then being high fived by my bro-frends, does that mean my mind is a lady mind?

it depends, how do you feel about republicans and princess maker 2?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

well it's about to get gassed so i dont think it matters tbh

5'd as a protest against speech suppression

im making a difference

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

i think the altitude is messing with your brain youre not making sense :smith:

i will agree with you that bashing trans people is not nice, and we'll part ways for today, sounds good? c/d

you're saying what many other people have said- the only reason people would disagree with you is that they're white liberals (the real racists) trying to erase your unique self because you deviate from properly liberal thought. this sort of goes against you being genuinely independent of thought, but funnier is that your implicit assumption is that all ideas are equally valid, which is basically hara-kiri, which you should commit in real life.

and

quote:

Twee as gently caress wrote on Jun 27, 2014 17:53:
Yeah turns out you really are as terrible a human being as I remembered. That'll teach me for always trying to see the best in people

have fun being an anime marxist air hostess and having literally zero impact on the world then :thumbsup:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

So if I don't display the usual male traits like watching sports, drinking alcohol(only cheap beer not wine or microbrews), wearing sports jerseys, making catcalls, and finding whatever woman I see and loving the living daylights out of her, does that mean my mind is a lady mind?

*patting u softly* It's whatever your mental illness tells you it is, friend. I'm a progressive, I'm a progressive

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I already asked this in the D&D thread, but has anyone tried emailing Justine's McVeigh poo poo to Google? Because that's...kind of troubling.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
trannies
tranniestranniestranniestranniestranniestranniestranniestranniestranniestranniestranniestranniestrannies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Blazing Ownager posted:

You know part of why I miss the old GBS is this thread. Yeah, there was a lot of annoying news discussions and yes, things got way way way too PC there.

But in the new rules this utter comedy goldmine that could have spawned all kinds of hilarious content has been hijacked from page 1 into a string of "Tranny tranny tranny" posts and it's loving stupid. I know Lowtax commented recently in the rules about the racism thing, but ultimately a lot of potential for wit has been turned into the ramblings of a kid on Xbox Live.

Seriously. There hasn't been this level of what-the-fuckery quotes in a long time. I can think of very people who have even come close. In fact previously these kinds of threads might have even gotten attention outside of SA, but if anyone came here to read this thread (say from the front page article) they're going to get a damned bad impression.

Anyway, just saying. Some forum rules are good. It forces people to be creative or at least put in some effort in their posts at the least.

dear god shut up

• Locked thread