Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Doing a three color pixel version of Kit is rough. I'm not super happy with that one:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
If the party isn't throwing down with terra cotta soldiers at some point I will be very disappointed.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

haplesscardsharp posted:

While remaining at a safe distance, given his holy massive biceps.

Them, and his all the crushed vomit in his fur. Joey has to have a.... particular scent to him.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Hello my name is Fae and I have too much time on my hands so I crocheted a mini-Palla with tiny cake

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013

Faerie Fortune posted:

Hello my name is Fae and I have too much time on my hands so I crocheted a mini-Palla with tiny cake

Everything on this thread is a delight. Well done!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Dr. Demon posted:

(I got a little... carried away with the perspective and the architecture, hence why this took so long.)

This is so god drat good I can't even deal!!!! I loving love Rockmeats' expression and also Palla at the bottom like "yeah no it's cool yeah" aaa it's perfect!!!

PublicOpinion posted:

Doing a three color pixel version of Kit is rough. I'm not super happy with that one:

Ahaha these is adorable! Even with 3 colors you nailed the STRONG + CUTE essence of our party~ :allears:

Faerie Fortune posted:

I ALREADY FLIPPED OUT ON TWITTER ABOUT IT BUT IMMA FLIP OUT HERE TOO BECAUSE HOLY loving CHRIST :love:

:kimchi: oh my god though seriously thank you so much I adore her

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I am really interested in meeting Larry Cola. No doubt he will be the most business savvy evil bugbear ever. (Note: I don't actaully know if Larry Cola is a bugbear or if he is actually evil. Just a guess)

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

MonsterEnvy posted:

I am really interested in meeting Larry Cola. No doubt he will be the most business savvy evil bugbear ever. (Note: I don't actaully know if Larry Cola is a bugbear or if he is actually evil. Just a guess)

I'm pretty sure his last name is just Larrycola.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'm pretty sure his last name is just Larrycola.

Close, Larry "Cola" Larrycola.

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
His name is Larry Larrycola. This isn't difficult, folks.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Mr. Larrycola is also acceptable.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Mr. Larrycola is UNACCEPTABLE

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
Given the way that someone (Maybe a couple someones) keeps saying "mayor" I'm going to very disappointed if the mayor doesn't wind up being a mare. Mayor mare does kind of have a nice ring to it, actually.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

"Mr. Larrycola" was his father.

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

Pretty pretty pony pony pretty pony pon pon
I just started congregating all the fan arts and crafts under the OP. You guys are awesome.

Also to everyone excited to see Mr. Larry Larrycola in the next update you will not be disappointed.

Patchwork
Mar 27, 2010
I half expect it to be a Duff Man pog.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
He better be a Bugbear or I will be very disappointed. I will not actually be disappointed so long as he is entertaining.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Buried alive posted:

Given the way that someone (Maybe a couple someones) keeps saying "mayor" I'm going to very disappointed if the mayor doesn't wind up being a mare. Mayor mare does kind of have a nice ring to it, actually.

Just FYI this is the English (and possibly also Canadian?) way of pronouncing it. It's the same as the buoy = boy thing.

haplesscardsharp
Sep 6, 2012

Keep On Truckin'
I really hope Larry Cola turns out to be a completely normal can of cola with Larry (as if to say, this is Larry's do not drink) sloppily written on it.

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

Rest easy young ones, knowing that every one of your guesses were entirely WRONG. Find out who the REAL Larry Larrycola is by clicking the video below.

Session 2-1 The Meeting Of Larry Larrycola

Finally our heroes make their way into the insidious lair of the villainous Larry Larrycola. Are they just making assumptions about his villainy? Of course not!

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

This is all just a wacky sitcom isn't it?

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Every time I hear Larry Cola what I really hear is

I think of this:

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Now that Joey has eaten a Wand of Breath Freshness, is his breath eternally fresh?

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

thetoughestbean posted:

Now that Joey has eaten a Wand of Breath Freshness, is his breath eternally fresh?

Everything he breathes on becomes fresh, but his breath is actually not freshened

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

Gharbad the Weak posted:

Everything he breathes on becomes fresh, but his breath is actually not freshened

What are you talking about? Joey's breath has the rich piney freshness of wood.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

WolfShirt posted:

What are you talking about? Joey's breath has the rich piney freshness of wood.

Joey no that stuff is for cleaning countertops it's not mouthwash!!

Clearbrook
Sep 2, 2011

SWAG

Drakkel posted:

Joey no that stuff is for cleaning countertops it's not mouthwash!!

Well if it's good enough to clean where you cook at then it's clean enough for your mouth right?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

thetoughestbean posted:

I gotta assume there's a limited amount of charges there.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I crack up every time someone mentions Rockmeats' name.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Props to Gharbad for playing Rockmeats so well, I was laughing real hard during this episode.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I can't blame them for giving Rockmeats those codes, though, man. Would you want the new, experimental sammitch golem not to be able to get sammitches to you?

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Night10194 posted:

I crack up every time someone mentions Rockmeats' name.

His meats made of rock

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

I'm sorry Palla and Rockmeats, you are both my dear friends but Kit is the greatest princess to ever be a bunny:

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

The sailor moon reboot is really going off in a new direction.

(Halfway transformed Kit is great. I always suspected that before her transformation Kit was an anime)

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Sweet Rockmeats/Palla training montage

Seer235
May 13, 2011

You forgot Palla's post-training snack:

ikks
Sep 6, 2009

You can get anything you want at malice's restaurant

Devious Vacuum posted:

I'm sorry Palla and Rockmeats, you are both my dear friends but Kit is the greatest princess to ever be a bunny:

I swear to heck I responded to this but apparently I did not but rest assured I love it. never running from a real fight, here.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Quote from tonight's session:

Medibot: "I'm slamming energy drinks because we're in the DUNGEON"

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Gharbad the Weak posted:

Quote from tonight's session:

Medibot: "I'm slamming energy drinks because we're in the DUNGEON"

Well yeah, every dungeon needs a few Monsters.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hope he checked the expiration dates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
If they die in this dungeon, it's your fault for making these jokes

• Locked thread