Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gleep gloop posted:

In the off chance this is all real anansi, you do know that permanent party messing with IET in anyway is REAL REAL REAL bad, correct?

but baby we don't ever want you be right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

The story in my head reads out that Anansi was such a colossal fuckup the DI's all agreed he's too retarded to be in an actual unit, and was too much of a liability anywhere but in BCT FOREVER.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

the recycle of infinity....

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

Anansi The Spider posted:

worth the mustang + apartment $$. besides No one i've sold to even knows my real name. I stole some kids acu name tapes so it's not like I'm in any real danger, and I sell in mass quantity to a few individuals, like I sell logs for 100$, they flip them for 200. And I have a guy who I buy from way off post, so really no danger, the kids I sell to are shitlings anyway they make money so they don't give a gently caress.

I have stopped believing you. Maybe Benning is different, but except for a couple very short field problems, there was literally no possible time anyone in my BCT could have dipped. Maybe at night when dudes would eat MRE candy in the bathroom stalls or something. We had Drill Sergeants around us all the time. And this whole "fake nametape" thing is just beyond what I can believe. You are telling me that you buy hundreds of dollars worth of chewing tobacco and sell it to kids in another unit, wearing a different name tape, and somehow you can even get to these soldiers without a drill sergeant being like "hey, what the gently caress are you doing in my barracks, who the gently caress are you?" Not to mention that I had E-6s at my AIT who would get hardcore bitched out for dipping or smoking around us by the 1SG, so your mere possession of this stuff in an IET barracks could land you in a shitload of trouble.

I know you think "3 hots and a cot no matter what", but bro 3 years of extra duty is not worth this. Factor in working until 23:59 every day, and even if you could keep up selling your contraband at this rate you'll likely be making under minimum wage. If you aren't lying, which you are, just stop now.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

gleep gloop posted:

In the off chance this is all real anansi, you do know that permanent party messing with IET in anyway is REAL REAL REAL bad, correct?

Like prison bad.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

gleep gloop posted:

If this real he might want to look at how Georgia looks at reselling tobacco.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Icarus once again flew too close to the sun, that card.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Please don't stop. If you're a troll or real, continue posting.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Could just be wildly exaggerated bullshit, ie sold a can of dip once or twice which on the internet becomes a multi-thousand dollar syndicate

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Y'know if I was CID or OSI, I'd be reading GiP for the exact purposes of busting idiots like Anansi. He's given out so much information.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay

holocaust bloopers posted:

Y'know if I was CID or OSI, I'd be reading GiP for the exact purposes of busting idiots like Anansi. He's given out so much information.

If they didn't investigate the loving fact that there was a kid selling weed last cycle, or a kid running a loving prostitution ring they aren't going to investigate poo poo.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
jesus loving christ

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

If they didn't investigate the loving fact that there was a kid selling weed last cycle, or a kid running a loving prostitution ring they aren't going to investigate poo poo.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

You're an idiot.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This is so goddamn rich.

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
I hope they Art 15 you for every separate offense, but never attempt a chapter keeping you in for all 3 years.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

You are literally PVT Pyle if you are real

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Future Anansi posted:

Guys, this is bullshit. How can they charge me like this? TWO AND HALF YEARS of extra duty and half pay?! They even knocked me back down to E1! Everyone confuses me for a boot with my fuzzpatch of shame. Oh well, 3 hots and a cot I guess. I just wish I had time to drive my SWEET rear end MUSTANG instead of mowing the lawn with a flashlight until 23:59 every night.

NAPALM STICKS TO
Jun 22, 2005

a prostitution ring at all male benning osut?

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon

white privilege posted:

Just need a mypay post and we got him.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

white privilege posted:

It's a new DoD, that poo poo's cool now :gay:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

There's about a greater than 70% chance this guy is IDR. Couldn't fool the Marines, so he decided to try a run on the Army.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Weed in basic lmao. It's not prison.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
He might as well just post his name. It'll save CID about 5 minutes.

I wish he is real. :pray:

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Nimmy posted:

there was literally no possible time anyone in my BCT could have dipped

Outside of the first week or two, infantry OSUT is pretty much summer camp, in that it's 75% outdoor bullshit; back in 08 we were packing dip, and only few got caught; but there's no way you're getting away with thousands of dollars worth of contraband, in such a short period, with all the health and welfare DS bay tornadoes that happen. poo poo's just unreal.

This guy's probably just some full of poo poo troll, who's most likely an IET failure looking for attention. You can get 99% of this information off of the FRG facebook pages these days, pictures, timelines, and all -

eg:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Echo-Company-2nd-Battalion-54th-Infantry/241413742731962?sk=timeline
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlie-Company-2-54/466108553420819

It honestly would've taken a minute or two to pull some credible proof off of AKO or get something official from S1, if not taking a dumb personalized picture of his fat racks around 1/19, 2/19, 1/50, 2/58, 2/54, or even 198th's HQ, etc for proof.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Can they put you on extra duty for that long?

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

white privilege posted:

Bitches from columbus, I honestly think it was an exaggerated passed down story but it still bears some truth at least on the NCO side, like a certain DS having four different women on four different days while being married with 3 kids.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

McSpatula posted:

This guy's probably just some full of poo poo troll, who's most likely an IET failure looking for attention. You can get 99% of this information off of the FRG facebook pages these days, pictures, timelines, and all -

I want to believe though

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

McSpatula posted:

Outside of the first week or two, infantry OSUT is pretty much summer camp, in that it's 75% outdoor bullshit; back in 08 we were packing dip, and only few got caught; but there's no way you're getting away with thousands of dollars worth of contraband, in such a short period, with all the health and welfare DS bay tornadoes that happen. poo poo's just unreal.

eg:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Echo-Company-2nd-Battalion-54th-Infantry/241413742731962?sk=timeline
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlie-Company-2-54/466108553420819

It honestly would've taken a minute or two to pull some credible proof off of AKO or get something official from S1, if not taking a dumb personalized picture of his fat racks around 1/19, 2/19, 1/50, 2/58, 2/54, or even 198th's HQ, etc for proof.

Highlighted units are the same company. 10 minutes of Googling and Fort Benning's public website; CID, your chain of command, etc. blah blah could easily figure out who you are and roast you. People are trying to help you here; stop being dumb before it catches up with you.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jul 26, 2014

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Bitches from columbus, I honestly think it was an exaggerated passed down story but it still bears some truth at least on the NCO side, like a certain DS having four different women on four different days while being married with 3 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Can they put you on extra duty for that long?

No, but the army is extremely creative when it comes to loving over soldiers.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

McSpatula posted:

Why would I get a health and wellness when I'm loving cadre? And a log goes for 100$ or 200$ depending on the company and how far they are into training. Hell it goes for loving 500$ if they're week 1 or 2 depending on if they're loving literally going through withdrawls. We had a god drat gambling ring that went on for a good 2 months where upwards of 2 - 4 thousand was being thrown around in a single night. it's too easy, and we did this poo poo weeks in with MREs and candy as a start, dip came later when we ventured off post to Columbus by taxi. One kid followed the railroad tracks to columbus and bought a phone to catch taxis. It was pretty great.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Y'all niggas getting trolled.

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
gently caress your BCT man, Leonard Wood was nothing like that, we were locked down 24/7. I'd say we only got our 1 hour of "personal time" on 20% of days. We were constantly shadowed by DSes until the very end. You can go to the loving PX and use your phone? I gave up my phone on my first day of BCT and got it back the night before family day to make sure our families were actually coming. You can just wander around for hours without any accountability at all? That's ridiculous.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Nimmy posted:

gently caress your BCT man, Leonard Wood was nothing like that, we were locked down 24/7. I'd say we only got our 1 hour of "personal time" on 20% of days. We were constantly shadowed by DSes until the very end. You can go to the loving PX and use your phone? I gave up my phone on my first day of BCT and got it back the night before family day to make sure our families were actually coming. You can just wander around for hours without any accountability at all? That's ridiculous.

I'm cadre. We got our phones once for like 30 seconds and then got them back for family day fri-sat-sun and then the day we turned blue. And yeah, we got an accountability formation at 19:30 to clean common area, then nothing after that until 5:30 even then we didn't do pax counts after week 4 so all of us with 300 PTs would just sleep until like 6 when they would come back switch into ACUs and go to breakfast chow at 7. This was on the floor in the bathroom, not on our bunks or anywhere near the DS office. Again never got in trouble.

Anansi The Spider fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 26, 2014

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nimmy posted:

don't tell anyone but I think he might be full of poo poo

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Hahaha you don't have a 300 PFT. You're a holdover because they're waiting to send you to RHU.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
Just gonna wait it out until hsld drops his sfas packet and disappears for two years. :allears:

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

No profile on your person? Well you're fine then get that 50 lb ruck on its the 4 miler pal.

Must suck to have a compressed spine from falling 10 feet down eagle tower and walk 4 miles 2 weeks later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

your gip homework this weekend should be to draw a picture of dickbutt and your username and hold it in-frame of a photograph of your brigade command sign (198th or whatever the gently caress)

a simple task, surely

• Locked thread