Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
http://www.slashfilm.com/agent-carter-directors/

Louis D’Esposito, Russo brothers, and possibly Joe Johnson announced as Agent Carter directors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Dacap posted:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=104407

Agents of Shield Season 2 teaser, Twice the Patton Oswalt and a Mockingbird namedrop!

Welp, another thing to cross off my MCU wishlist.

Man, I cannot wait to find out who will play her. Maybe that's the rumored Katee Sackoff role?

http://i.imgur.com/vsUkZPk.jpg

I like how Ward is wearing a Hydra shirt.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 26, 2014

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

Welp, another thing to cross off my MCU wishlist.

Man, I cannot wait to find out who will play her. Maybe that's the rumored Katee Sackoff role?

http://i.imgur.com/vsUkZPk.jpg

I like how Ward is wearing a Hydra shirt.

Is that Fitz on the end? Have they confirmed he is returning?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Deadpool posted:

This advertisement is pretty drat awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8LU-WUc8bs

I look forward to when the laws of breaking the sound barrier are completely ignored in the actual show.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I like that they have cast no-one but Atwell in the Carter show. I realise it's almost designed as a one-and-done, but :cmon:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah, very strange that the Marvel TV panel is over and we didn't hear about Dominic Cooper or Neal McDonough returning, and nothing about the Netflix shows. I guess they'll save any big Netflix stuff for the Hall H presentation.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

feedmyleg posted:

Yeah, very strange that the Marvel TV panel is over and we didn't hear about Dominic Cooper or Neal McDonough returning, and nothing about the Netflix shows. I guess they'll save any big Netflix stuff for the Hall H presentation.

Would Cooper really be needed in every episode of Agent Carter? He seems more like a Fury like character in AOS, someone who comes in every few episodes, maybe yells at people or gives some intel, and then vanishes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfgthhsuUb8

Trailer for the new season of Arrow. Some Ray Palmer as well as Roy in costume scenes.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

muscles like this? posted:

Trailer for the new season of Arrow. Some Ray Palmer as well as Roy in costume scenes.

At 2.10 there's a advert depicting Star City! :neckbeard:

The Question IRL fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jul 26, 2014

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

He said the thing! :neckbeard:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Honestly that line made me more hype than probably anything else in the trailer.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

Gaz-L posted:

He said the thing! :neckbeard:

I know! I teared up just hearing it!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

New Constantine Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVYtGBhYYG4

This one's playing up the horror aspect more.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
OK, the tag there works for me, but it is veering pretty close to Supernatural territory.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

OK, the tag there works for me, but it is veering pretty close to Supernatural territory.

Imlordfuckward1 day ago posted:

castiel called, wants his coat back.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Just in case people didn't get the joke, Eric Kripke has gone on record saying that he's a huge fan of the Hellblazer comics and he based Castiel's look on John Constantine.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

zoux posted:

New Constantine Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVYtGBhYYG4

This one's playing up the horror aspect more.

I wonder if they refilmed any of the pilot to give the former female lead's story some closure.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

I wonder if they refilmed any of the pilot to give the former female lead's story some closure.

She dies horribly.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

Former female lead?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Yeah they announced a few weeks ago they were re-casting (or getting rid of it altogether?) the female lead. So now we're left to wonder if they reshoot her parts in the pilot, kill her off right away in the next episode, or what.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

e X posted:

Former female lead?

The lead actress in the pilot got the boot.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

The report I saw said two scenes have been reshot for the pilot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kingtheninja posted:

Yeah they announced a few weeks ago they were re-casting (or getting rid of it altogether?) the female lead. So now we're left to wonder if they reshoot her parts in the pilot, kill her off right away in the next episode, or what.

They're getting rid of her character and replacing her with someone playing a character from the comic.

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

They're getting rid of her character and replacing her with someone playing a character from the comic.

I thought it was weird they had a retread of the Rachel Weisz character from the film version anyway (or if not the same character a very similar-looking actress).

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Yeah, we went to the pilot screenings on Wednesday for SDCC. The last maybe 15 minutes sticks with the original ideas overall but were almost entirely reshot/recut. They mention what happens to the girl, and the final battle with the demon has Constantine fighting against himself. Overall, I think the new version is actually quite a bit stronger than the leaked version since, well, it really is Constantine's story all the way and all the friends around him are just filler.

Also, the cast is pretty cool and generally nice. Got to shake Charles Halford's hand. :shobon:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Netflix announced that Daredevil will come out in May 2015. No exact day, but you can bet it will be either right before or right after A2 drops in theaters.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

What's that TVTropes name for when something relatively original, groundbreaking, and influential is seen as a derivative of its own derivatives in the light of its more popular progeny? It's not "Seinfeld is Unfunny" but it's related to that.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

mind the walrus posted:

What's that TVTropes name for when something relatively original, groundbreaking, and influential is seen as a derivative of its own derivatives in the light of its more popular progeny? It's not "Seinfeld is Unfunny" but it's related to that.
Um, older than they think?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Disney's gonna do a Guardians animated show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

More Arrow/Flash characters have been announced. On Arrow JR Ramirez is going to be Wildcat and on Flash Kelly Frye is playing Plastique.

Wildcat:apparently he's going to be running a gym for underprivileged youths and have a hand in training Laurel.

Plastique:is going to get her powers from the same accident as the Flash but she is hunted by the US Government for her ability to turn anything she touches into a bomb.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Plastique:is going to get her powers from the same accident as the Flash but she is hunted by the US Government for her ability to turn anything she touches into a bomb.

Reminds me of Gunfire from Hitman 1,000,000.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Here's our first look at Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

More Arrow casting news as David Cubitt joins the cast as Mark Shaw Manhunter. He's supposed to be an ARGUS agent with ties to Dig and probably won't be wearing a robot face mask.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
No "I AM NOT DAREDEVIL" Christmas sweater, no sale.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That sure is a Matt Murdock costume. Not a huge fan of the hair though.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

mind the walrus posted:

That sure is a Matt Murdock costume. Not a huge fan of the hair though.
Well, he's got to maintain that he's blind somehow.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

redbackground posted:

Well, he's got to maintain that he's blind somehow.

That is the Murdock hair from the early to mid-70s alright.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Well I really hope Daredevil becomes a popular show so that it'll give me the new lowest-effort Halloween costume ever.

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

I see they are going the Ben Affleck way of tint some red in a weird haircut and just hope people pretend he's ginger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Jeez, cut the guy some slack, it's hard to dye your hair, when you're blind.