Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

:D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm drunk and eating pizza in bed

someone kill me

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

That looks like something you feed cattle with

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i'm high and down to my last bit of bud and both of my flaky connections aren't responding and i am sad about that

those quinoa plants look like giant buds too gently caress

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

T Bowl posted:

i'm high and down to my last bit of bud and both of my flaky connections aren't responding and i am sad about that

those quinoa plants look like giant buds too gently caress

kill yourself

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

if you lived in a civilized place you could walk outside and ask the first guy you see smoking on the street to sell you some

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
im looking for a replacement for quinoa as it is getting too mainstream. if anyone has any suggestions please do. looking to get into wild foraging, the more obscure the better..

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Polidoro posted:

That looks like something you feed cattle with

actually what you're talking about is sorghum and you feed hogs with it not cattle. get the gently caress out of pwm you non livestock knowin motherfucker

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Polidoro posted:

if you lived in a civilized place you could walk outside and ask the first guy you see smoking on the street to sell you some

ironic because you live in stabbedtodeathikstan but have legal pot

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

get on sorghum tech. cows love it and they are delicious.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

cows eat sorghum all the time. maybe not in the corn republic of america but everywhere else they do

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

ironic because you live in stabbedtodeathikstan but have legal pot

i haven't been stabbed in moths!

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Polidoro posted:

cows eat sorghum all the time. maybe not in the corn republic of america but everywhere else they do

around these parts cows eat gmo corn and parts of other cows. if you dont like it you can giiiit out

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

I mean months. I did get hit by a cab while crossing the street last week though

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Polidoro posted:

out here, cows eat loving grass, as god intended. hell they might get a dandelion once in a while too, its good for em

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

josip broz tifo posted:

around these parts cows eat gmo corn and parts of other cows. if you dont like it you can giiiit out

isn't feeding cows with parts of other cows the cause of mad cow disease? it's illegal here.

cows cows cows me me i cows

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Polidoro posted:

isn't feeding cows with parts of other cows the cause of mad cow disease? it's illegal here.

well I II I II eat mostly salmon and pork

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Polidoro posted:

yes and also increases the risk of salmonella in processing as i understand it. who cares. i dont have the stomach of a 10 year old shut-in girl so it doesnt bother me lol

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
they use those diseases as garnish in mexico, the country where i spent my formative years. so my guts are NOT hosed up and i rarely get anything worse than a day or two of diarrhea from eating absolute bullshit because i grew up eating at roadside restaurants with dirt floors and pet dogs lol

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
moving from a third world country to a first world country is cool because you try to tell people how amazing refrigeration technology and food handling sanitation techniques are but they all take them for granted

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
i have constant diarrhea because im 400 lbs overweight

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

fat greasy puto posted:

i have constant diarrhea because im 400 lbs overweight

the lack of pegging in the bedroom is tearing your marriage apart also

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

http://imgur.com/gallery/inN41Vs

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

i hear puffin is loving delicious. theyre cute little fuckers but that doesnt mean i wouldnt gun a few down with my beretta to throw them on a bed of quinoa with a red wine garlic and mushroom gravy

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

josip broz tifo posted:

i hear puffin is loving delicious. theyre cute little fuckers but that doesnt mean i wouldnt gun a few down with my beretta to throw them on a bed of quinoa with a red wine garlic and mushroom gravy

same i want to eat one ASAP

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
think im going to take a couple 2-3 lb roasts out of my deer this year to braise and slice thin with that gravy and then put it on some mashed potatoes. gently caress me i love killing things

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

back at home after playing australian rules football, have beer, and ready to see golovkin kick the poo poo out of some tasmanian, feels good

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

i once got diarrhea from eating on a truck stop but solved it by drinking a tablespoon of cattle medicine

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Troy Queef posted:

back at home after playing australian rules football, have beer, and ready to see golovkin kick the poo poo out of some tasmanian, feels good

advanced tasmanian

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

this to be precise http://www.laboratoriosur.com/neoentero.htm

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Troy Queef posted:

afl sucks why would you play it

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Polidoro posted:

i once got diarrhea from eating on a truck stop but solved it by drinking a tablespoon of cattle medicine

my childhood was like 50% diarrhea but im glad i ate that third world bullshit because my guts are now pumping special made probiotics with no POISON BOY BUTTER necessary

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

josip broz tifo posted:

advanced tasmanian

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Bogan Krkic posted:

afl sucks why would you play it

it's fun and a drat good aerobic exercise, plus you get to hit people which now that i only play senior men's ice hockey (where you can't check) is a plus

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

josip broz tifo posted:

my childhood was like 50% diarrhea but im glad i ate that third world bullshit because my guts are now pumping special made probiotics with no POISON BOY BUTTER necessary

third world food is grreat i eat it every day and thanks to the diarrhea i'm under my ideal weight

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Polidoro posted:

third world food is grreat i eat it every day and thanks to the diarrhea i'm under my ideal weight

i love it op and i love being able to eat all the street food people warn you against all over the world because i already put in my time on the toilet

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Troy Queef posted:

it's fun and a drat good aerobic exercise, plus you get to hit people which now that i only play senior men's ice hockey (where you can't check) is a plus

play bubble soccer or maybe a version of ice hockey that isn't touch

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

yea thats me

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

i hope you watched that because it was loving amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

African AIDS cum posted:

im looking for a replacement for quinoa as it is getting too mainstream. if anyone has any suggestions please do. looking to get into wild foraging, the more obscure the better..

• Locked thread