Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
Fine! Where's the spoon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Mogomra posted:

Fine! Where's the spoon?

A HA!

speakXout
Feb 27, 2003

Haruharuharuko posted:

Goddamnit Cleveland. Our news here has kind of a history of being really really lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5C2gihnEkE
Skip to 35 seconds and 53 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sIm3uc3GIE
skip to 20 seconds

Todd Meaney is one of the most cliche news reporters so this video makes sense. Only reason to watch Fox 8 is for Wayne Dawson not knowing what he is saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfeVHM5u_g

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

a kitten posted:

Yay I found my picture!

Making me giggle since 1999.

Okay I'll jump on the bandwagon. This was actually outside D.C. so I guess Lamers get around.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The orange one is an ornament, not a cat.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Rich Radbards posted:

Wait, what's funny about the soup?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXaENvEzKTY&t=26s

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

razorrozar posted:

The orange one is an ornament, not a cat.

The full video just gets better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_S4DCjoEUc

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

No poo poo, eh?

I'm the one who posted the pic in the first place

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Whadaya know from funny, you bastards?

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Here's the letter the student wrote about the new logo. In case anyone was wondering, she's decrying the university's decision to spend all this time and money to rebrand their sports teams with a new logo rather than addressing the criminal assaults committed by the athletes. She doesn't actually say that the logo intimidates women and empowers rape culture, the journalist who reported that just completely misunderstood the metaphor she used.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here's the letter the student wrote about the new logo. In case anyone was wondering, she's decrying the university's decision to spend all this time and money to rebrand their sports teams with a new logo rather than addressing the criminal assaults committed by the athletes. She doesn't actually say that the logo intimidates women and empowers rape culture, the journalist who reported that just completely misunderstood the metaphor she used.

Yeah I'm shocked that a dude from the website founded by Tucker Carlson might be pushing an agenda. Apparently the dude who wrote the article is on the "political correctness gone mad" beat.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Ready for tumblr.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Did you change something

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

cowboythreespeech posted:

Did you change something
Yea but don't waste your time looking for the edit. If they wanted us to laugh, they should have circled it in red or put an arrow pointing to it.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

cowboythreespeech posted:

Did you change something

"otherkin" instead of "feminist"

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yeah Robby Soave does look like the kind of dumb poo poo to do precisely that, JOURNALISM

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Dickwolves 2: The Return.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

KoRMaK posted:

Yea but don't waste your time looking for the edit. If they wanted us to laugh, they should have circled it in red or put an arrow pointing to it.

Gee whiz, sorry I didn't re-read the thing to find a single changed word.

cowboythreespeech has a new favorite as of 23:16 on Jul 28, 2014

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Deteriorata posted:

"Soup du Jour" really pisses me off. Tastes completely different every time I order it. It's like they can't make it the same way two days in a row.

You should try the lovely soup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJzFDBkFhdM

It's the same every day

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Flatman.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The cat food probably has more vitamins and such.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

poo poo man our catfood contract is ends in May but we have to start manufacturing kids cereal in April what the hell are we going to do?

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!

Before I read the posts about the joke being "cat food is the same shape" I seriously thought the joke was "Graham" flavoured cereal. Who is Graham and why is he a flavour?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Graham as in graham crackers.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

That is precisely the thing to do, Avatar.

Aristophanes posted:

Before I read the posts about the joke being "cat food is the same shape" I seriously thought the joke was "Graham" flavoured cereal. Who is Graham and why is he a flavour?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_cracker

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Why are you calling Graham a cracker?

StoicFnord
Jul 27, 2012

"If you want to make enemies....try to change something."

College Slice

Jeoh posted:

Why are you calling Graham a cracker?

It was better than Graham Honkey

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Graham's crackers. He owns them all.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Aristophanes posted:

"Graham!"

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Aristophanes posted:

Look, do you have any idea how much money we'd lose if we stopped the machines just because some idiot fell into the mixing vat? Hours of production time lost, not to mention the ingredients wasted in the vat at the time, because we'd have to dump it all and sterilize the machines before refilling it! Graham's lucky we took the time to name them after him. Much cheaper.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Aristophanes posted:

I thought it was a man throwing a bomb at a Star of David on the box, but looking like star, fish, cloud/poop on the table.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I have no idea what any of those words mean.

• Locked thread