Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

DrNutt posted:

To be fair, the other four are actually quite attractive, and if you don't think so, you are way too young.

I was old enough in the 80's to find poofy-haired girls writhing around on top of car hoods in Whitesnake music videos attractive, but young enough that I wouldn't want to be of age in an era before pubic grooming was mainstreamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desk Lamp
Jun 30, 2014

"Hug" "me" if you know what I mean.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Fatass McBlobbicus posted:

Posted by some girl I went to (small town Arkansas) high school with. At age 20, she has four kids with I don't know how many different fathers, making her an expert on who should be allowed to have children.

What a profoundly stupid person. How can you sit back after writing something that incorrect and incomprehensible and think "hm yes this is a coherent point that will totally own this non-insane person".

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Everything about this image. Everything.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
i want that framed and on my wall, artefacts and all

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Aw sweet my fiancee's a Sagittarius better believe it's going up her pooper from now on.

Taaaaaaarb!
Nov 17, 2008

Electric Space Famicon

NightWig posted:

Literally violent savages

Ah yes, Clark Kent. :siren:ILLEGAL ALIEN:siren: What's his secret? It's obviously not doing the thankless and gargantuan tasks that other undocumented immigrants do. Nah, there's something different about him.

Gee, maybe it's the fact that he suppresses every aspect of his native culture and is just white enough to pass for a Real AmericanTM.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Mister Adequate posted:

Aw sweet my fiancee's a Sagittarius better believe it's going up her pooper from now on.

Or up yours.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Jollity Farm posted:

Or up yours.

Fine with me, I'm a libra after all!

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

Jollity Farm posted:

Or up yours.

Such limited ideas of 'wrong hole'.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Shouldn't Virgo be "no sex"?

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

canyoneer posted:

Shouldn't Virgo be "no sex"?

Actually I think that's the one that should be "wrong hole sex".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Maker Of Shoes posted:

That's some seriously vintage homestuck fanfic prompts.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

dregan posted:

Such limited ideas of 'wrong hole'.

gently caress you for making me remember this.

Jimmy Little Balls
Aug 23, 2009

Taaaaaaarb! posted:

Ah yes, Clark Kent. :siren:ILLEGAL ALIEN:siren: What's his secret? It's obviously not doing the thankless and gargantuan tasks that other undocumented immigrants do. Nah, there's something different about him.

Gee, maybe it's the fact that he suppresses every aspect of his native culture and is just white enough to pass for a Real AmericanTM.

He spent 10 years just sitting around on his arse.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

SybilVimes posted:

Well, technically it's a completely seperate movie set in the same universe...

It just so happens to be about someone called Mad Max, an ex-MFP officer, whose family is killed by a biker gang and he goes on a revenge rampage against strange lawless bands of bandits in the australian desert.

See, totally not Mad Max 2 / The RoadWarrior, but instead totally deserving of the 'Mad Max 4 : Fury Road' title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEI_udV88i4

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Fetlife is social media.

quote:

Whats the difference?

Its very common for a woman to get offended when one of her guy friends offers to give her money or buy her something in exchange for sex because it makes them feel like prostitutes, but when in a relationship the guy usually pays for things and buy her things so hes still technically paying for it so what is the difference?

Even when a female starts dating a guy she just doesnt have sex with him once that commitment is started. She makes him wait til he earns that. So whether it be how does he treat her, how does he support her or provide for her he still has to earn that. So once he does get the pooty he has paid for it if you will through his hard work and respect for her and willingness to wait for her to give it to him.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I've seen this one passed around, and while it seems stupid, it also seems harmless.

...but I am sure there is someone out there bragging about being Egyptian because of the ways their toes are shaped.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

glowing-fish posted:

I've seen this one passed around, and while it seems stupid, it also seems harmless.

...but I am sure there is someone out there bragging about being Egyptian because of the ways their toes are shaped.

Apparently I'm Egyptian, and my sister is Greek. Genetics!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

What if you're not white?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I have one Greek foot and one Celtic foot.

I don't think this is a real thing you guys

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

omnibobb posted:

Says the Frankenstein.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Aw man I'm descended from Moon Moon... :smith:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

glowing-fish posted:

How did the Aryan supermen expect to win the war with their tiny monkey toes? :godwin:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

omnibobb posted:

People can have more than one genetic background. It's also why my left hand is Iberian and my right hand is Slavic.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

MizPiz posted:

People can have more than one genetic background. It's also why my left hand is Iberian and my right hand is Slavic.

Great, MORE Frankensteins. Go back to the Arctic! :mad:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Kavak posted:

Great, MORE Frankensteins. Go back to the Arctic! :mad:

gently caress you you bigotted piece of poo poo. I understand that a Frankenstein stole your girlfriend or whatever, but there's no reason for you to discriminate against us because of your own personal hangups. We have the right to live without being treated like abominable monsters.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

MizPiz posted:

gently caress you you bigotted piece of poo poo. I understand that a Frankenstein stole your girlfriend or whatever, but there's no reason for you to discriminate against us because of your own personal hangups. We have the right to live without being treated like abominable monsters.

Look man, sometimes Frankensteins are just bad apples. And don't try and call be racist, some of my best friends were used to put together a Frankenstein.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Slime posted:

Look man, sometimes Frankensteins are just bad apples. And don't try and call be racist, some of my best friends were used to put together a Frankenstein.

What do expect to happen when most interactions with humans amounts to either them running away in terror or them chasing you down. Hell, when we even try to act like humans we face even worse discrimination since we're then "too smart to be safe". And don't even get me started on what happens if we're within the same general space of a little girl.

Also congratulations on tangentially knowing someone who happens to be a Frankenstein.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Boy, lotta crazy Swiss scientists/ friends of such in here. But not a single monster to be seen.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Us Frankensteins just need to show humans that we can be regular hard-working people to. All this political campaigning hurts more than it helps. We need to work with the living man, not against him.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

RareAcumen posted:

Boy, lotta crazy Swiss scientists/ friends of such in here. But not a single monster to be seen.

I didn't want to be the one to point that out.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
(clears throat) "Actually guys Frankenstein is the one who made the monster not the monster itself." (Smiles smugly and takes a long sip of champagne.) "A lot of people don't know that."

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah, it's not like children usually take the last name of their father or anything. That'd be stupid. And it's definitely not like the monster saw itself as his creator's offspring. That'd be double stupid.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Breaky posted:

I didn't want to be the one to point that out.

swampland posted:

(clears throat) "Actually guys Frankenstein is the one who made the monster not the monster itself." (Smiles smugly and takes a long sip of champagne.) "A lot of people don't know that."

i will happily use what limited knowledge i posses to inform people when they are being wrong.

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

Yeah, it's not like children usually take the last name of their father or anything. That'd be stupid. And it's definitely not like the monster saw itself as his creator's offspring. That'd be double stupid.

gently caress, I have been proven in the wrong!!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

RareAcumen posted:

Cute, but you know just as well as the rest of us that we took over that slur since we were sick of it being called everytime we dared to go outside.

unwantedplatypus posted:

Us Frankensteins just need to show humans that we can be regular hard-working people to. All this political campaigning hurts more than it helps. We need to work with the living man, not against him.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, because after over 100 years of doing just that, the change we need is more of the same. Now I'm not one of those "vit scum" type of of Frankenstein rights activists, but you're delusional if you think we'll just be accepted by everyone if we pretend everything is all right.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

swampland posted:

So many people have taken to using that bit of trivia to lord over others that I've adopted the counterpoint: that the Creature identifies itself as Victor's son, and has as much a claim to the name "Frankenstein" as Victor does.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

DoctorWhat posted:

So many people have taken to using that bit of trivia to lord over others that I've adopted the counterpoint: that the Creature identifies itself as Victor's son, and has as much a claim to the name "Frankenstein" as Victor does.

If I remember right, in the novel it calls itself the "Adam of his(Victor's) creation" or something like that, so yeah. Definitely sees itself as Victor's son and certainly has a claim to the name.

CrowsNestMutineer
Mar 9, 2009

* Juciano makes the best damned Caesar dressing I've ever tasted in my life.

So this bundle of sunshine is the type who alternates between posting horrible racist right-wing bullshit and quotes from the Bible. First we get this:

And then a little while later we get this:

I don't even know where to begin.

(And she likes her own posts, too.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Americans who complain about how it isn't fair that citizenship is guaranteed if a person is born there are hilarious. Revoke all citizenship to people with European immigrant ancestry please, and then you can force brown people to get citizenship to the country their ancestors came from. I'm sure those countries would love giving out birth certificates and passports to foreigners who'll never be productive citizens within their own lands!

• Locked thread