Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
That's pretty good.

Sad there's no Mac though. :(

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Check out what forums user MajorGravy has been cooking up:

poo poo looks badass, I love it

eminkey2003
Oct 11, 2009

InShaneee posted:

The World of Warcraft griefer from South Park.

I just noticed an Okama Gamesphere in the back.

Continuing the nightmare of Wild Thornberry costumes:

eminkey2003 has a new favorite as of 18:28 on Jul 30, 2014

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

benito posted:

Clean up the hair a bit and you have a dead-on John Rhys-Davies from Indiana Jones and a million other things:

They were originally going to cast Danny DeVito as Sallah. I can't decide if knowing this made my life better or worse.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
That's a pretty good Ganondorf.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Colonial Air Force posted:

That's pretty good.

Sad there's no Mac though. :(

You're wondering what happened to the armed Black Guy at a public gathering? :crossarms:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

McPantserton posted:

Check out what forums user MajorGravy has been cooking up:

poo poo looks badass, I love it

That looks awesome. Is it supposed to be Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy or a Treant?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Trast posted:

That looks awesome. Is it supposed to be Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy or a Treant?

He is Groot.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

We named the dog Indy.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DoctorWhat posted:

We named the front half of the dog Indy.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1fAZxSkfRo

Sneaky Zebra does Comic Con. There are some great costumes in here and, uh, McPantserton, is that you at 2:39?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

If it was an Alaskan Malamute, it'd be perfect.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Comicon.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

For anyone not aware this is Adam Savage. Suit is amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x07z1rr_bjg

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

The brilliance of this costume is that she really does look somewhat otherworldly and not-quite-human. That's some REALLY fine bodypaint work.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

Polaron posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1fAZxSkfRo

Sneaky Zebra does Comic Con. There are some great costumes in here and, uh, McPantserton, is that you at 2:39?

Sadly no, mine's still in 100 pieces just about to be assembled. Also I'm not rich enough to go to giant cons across the country. :saddowns:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Breetai posted:

The brilliance of this costume is that she really does look somewhat otherworldly and not-quite-human. That's some REALLY fine bodypaint work.

She's a woman. I know a lot of goons haven't seen one before but it's just blue paint.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

drat, those guys are nearly perfect.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Trast posted:

She's a woman. I know a lot of goons haven't seen one before but it's just blue paint.

This "woman" stuff doesn't even have a listing in the SAclopedia

I call bullshit. :colbert:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Good_Parenting.jpg

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

This "woman" stuff doesn't even have a listing in the SAclopedia

I call bullshit. :colbert:

Woman -> see 'Wulgus'

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
I made some gifs

That Mars Attacks
:stare:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

CM Punk at the end, didn't notice that first time watching.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Not a criticism against you, but goddamn those half slow motion cosplay videos are obnoxious.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Who's the dude in body paint as an albino with Storm?

Or, more correctly, who's the dude supposed to be?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

CM Punk at the end, didn't notice that first time watching.
Cosplaying as Mike Patton it seems :v:

Also that guy wearing the Dark Helmet costume owns all the bones

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Who's the dude in body paint as an albino with Storm?

Or, more correctly, who's the dude supposed to be?

Judging from the outfit I think it's a genderbender Emma Frost.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Hakkesshu posted:

Not a criticism against you, but goddamn those half slow motion cosplay videos are obnoxious.

Eh, the only problem I personally have with them is the awful music choice. And I'm too busy admiring the costumes to be irritated by the overused high-speed camera "rotating while slowing down in time with the music" montage thing.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

King Vidiot posted:

Eh, the only problem I personally have with them is the awful music choice. And I'm too busy admiring the costumes to be irritated by the overused high-speed camera "rotating while slowing down in time with the music" montage thing.

I've seen one being filmed and it's really the most obnoxious poo poo. Dude had a sizable chunk of floor space marked off, was doing 50 different kinds of spins, and couldn't properly step with his steadycam rig, so it was eating a lot of shock that it shouldn't.

Of course the people I was with had to have their time to shine in the video, but yeah. It's completely overdone at this point. I think the first few started popping up around 2010?

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Now try dealing with those kinds of people every day. "Yeah, so I went with a portable 400w/s strobe and ringlight. Was a pain to carry around on my back, but we got some sweet shots."

No, dude, you blocked everyone for a shot that needed one camera, one lens, and no flash. Good job there, champ. I love my job, but goddamn photographers are the worst sometimes. :(

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

You can't tell me that isn't Samuel L. Jackson. I won't listen.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

I have to wonder...how awkward is it to cosplay a character which raped the one your other half is dressed as? :v:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

My gf and I cosplayed as the Comedian and the Silk Specter. It wasn't weird, unless we deliberately made it weird.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Lord Frisk posted:

My gf and I cosplayed as the Comedian and the Silk Specter. It wasn't weird, unless we deliberately made it weird.

Gender bender cosplay is getting old, guys.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

poptart_fairy posted:

I have to wonder...how awkward is it to cosplay a character which raped the one your other half is dressed as? :v:

Um excuse me they're MARRIED so it's her duty.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Jedit posted:

Gender bender cosplay is getting old, guys.

I don't get what you're after. Explain your joke so it becomes unfunny in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Lord Frisk posted:

I don't get what you're after. Explain your joke so it becomes unfunny in the process.

The sentence reads like your gf was the Comedian and you were the Silk Spectre.

edit: I don't know what the grammatical term is, because it isn't parallelism. At least, I don't think it is. But it is close.

• Locked thread