Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
A waddling ground parrot just puked up a fish, grabbed it out of the air, and smacked me in the face with it.

This game is pretty good.

edit: I really like dodos, they're so cute and stupid looking. The big ones are always just like "gently caress IM TERRIFIED OF EVERYTHING GOBBLE GOBBLE O__O"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooManyUzukis
Jun 23, 2007

CJacobs posted:

edit: I really like dodos, they're so cute and stupid looking. The big ones are always just like "gently caress IM TERRIFIED OF EVERYTHING GOBBLE GOBBLE O__O"

You can get a tiny dodo minion. Just saying.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
gently caress yes this game is awesome. Maybe I will resub after all.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

I thought for sure Ultima Bardmode was doable via the Duty Finder. It seems I was horribly, horribly wrong. :bang:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

As a crafter/gatherer, about when should I be looking into making/buying actual gear? My time these days has been limited, but I'll be hitting 50 as BLM when I add some more playtime, so I'm just doing my daily supply and provisioning missions.

TooManyUzukis
Jun 23, 2007

CJacobs posted:

gently caress yes this game is awesome. Maybe I will resub after all.

This is a game worth coming back to several times, even if you don't really want to get into end-game raiding. Every major patch comes with new main story content, and they're really trying to build up to something for the expansion. Also, HILDEBRAND. Also, each raid-content patch eases the difficulty of the previous patch's raid content, making it more accessible for new or returning players. It's a really good system and one of the primary reasons I have faith in this game's longevity. Long live yoshi-p.

dangersandwich
May 18, 2014

Serperoth posted:

As a crafter/gatherer, about when should I be looking into making/buying actual gear? My time these days has been limited, but I'll be hitting 50 as BLM when I add some more playtime, so I'm just doing my daily supply and provisioning missions.

Never, unless you're spiritbonding. Any gear that you want to use to fight bosses will drop from dungeons and other bosses.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

dangersandwich posted:

Never, unless you're spiritbonding. Any gear that you want to use to fight bosses will drop from dungeons and other bosses.

I mean crafting/gathering gear, my BLM is wearing the loveliest quest rewards, but I don't care, since I can just get good gear at 50, rather than bothering now. :v:

jwang
Mar 31, 2013

TooManyUzukis posted:

This is a game worth coming back to several times, even if you don't really want to get into end-game raiding. Every major patch comes with new main story content, and they're really trying to build up to something for the expansion. Also, HILDEBRAND. Also, each raid-content patch eases the difficulty of the previous patch's raid content, making it more accessible for new or returning players. It's a really good system and one of the primary reasons I have faith in this game's longevity. Long live yoshi-p.

*Insert QQ about how Twintania has been nerfed to hell/hasn't been nerfed enough*

It will be interesting to see how they try to nerf turn 7, because unless they removed mechanics from it entirely, it's going to be an impassable wall.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Also, there's a 1 year anniversary contest out. PBC needs to ruin it as usual. Where's our 1.0 footage stock to go through to showcase how amazing a transition it has been from then till now?

Edit: wait, this is an individual contest. Well that shouldn't stop us from making fun of people who thinks 1.0 is great.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Algid posted:

11 det and 16 crit are worth more than 3 ss and 5 str. Vit is useless after a point, you only need enough to survive mechanics.

I rather enjoy having over 6k life and I don't think I'm going back anytime soon. I'm honestly not sure about that tiny bit of det/crit being worth more than the strength. So, on a whim I decided to test this scenario as best I easily could. I just ran a series of DPS tests on the striking dummy outside the doomhouse. The two setups I tested were one with my high allagan ring of slaying (18 str, acc, 13ss) and my hero's ring of slaying (13 str, 11 det, 11 ss). This is a loss of 5 strength and 2 skill speed while gaining 11 det. After a few different runs, I've found that my HA ring setup always parses as higher DPS in the same situation. Additionally, that loss of 2 skillspeed changes my GCD from 2.34s to 2.35. While that was ultimately not too much of an effect on this particular test, it does have practical effects on fights with any type of movement. I know this doesn't address the 16 crit that I could get from melding out a belt. I tried a few tests with the Hero's ring and Inner Release up. I know 16 crit isn't even close to a 10% buff across the board, but I did it anyways to see the results. Overall, the DPS was higher and even higher than some of the lowest runs with the HA ring, but on average they still did lower DPS.

On each run with 5 more strength I had higher DPS than each +11 det run that parsed with the same crit rate. On the runs with +10% crit, they still didn't match up quite as high as the strength runs. Completely disregarding crit, strength seems to carry more than a 2-1 ratio of damage over det. Would the extra 16 crit make up for this raw damage drop? I'd say probably not, but it might. Even if it does, the benefits are marginal considering that I would have to meld 16 crit and 3 det to the belt. That's going to be extremely pricey for something that really doesn't provide any additional damage.

TooManyUzukis
Jun 23, 2007

jwang posted:

*Insert QQ about how Twintania has been nerfed to hell/hasn't been nerfed enough*

It will be interesting to see how they try to nerf turn 7, because unless they removed mechanics from it entirely, it's going to be an impassable wall.

Make petrification esuna/leechesable and you've made a good number of T7 failure-states into something recoverable.

dangersandwich
May 18, 2014

Serperoth posted:

I mean crafting/gathering gear, my BLM is wearing the loveliest quest rewards, but I don't care, since I can just get good gear at 50, rather than bothering now. :v:

It depends on your preference and how much time you want to spend. I generally have all evening to play, so if I'm leveling up a crafting class, I'll make myself a full set of everything (which also helps with spiritbonding lower tier materia). You'll burn through 1-20 quickly so I recommend buying/making yourself crafting gear for Lv.20 and beyond, as the recipes become more difficult.

You get a decent mainhand/offhand tool every 5 levels from your guildmaster but if you find yourself stuck on a particular recipe for a leve turn-in item, it's worth buying an HQ tool for the extra smashing power.

I'm sure there are plenty of goons that will make you things for free, too.

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

Agrias120 posted:

I thought for sure Ultima Bardmode was doable via the Duty Finder. It seems I was horribly, horribly wrong. :bang:

If it's an Optional Tough Endgame-At-The-Time Fight, it's a safe bet that Duty Finder is a dicey proposition at best, and Party Finder is not much better. Ask friends/FC/linkshells instead - the people who are most likely to be able to pull off the execution are the people who are least likely to use DF/PF to do it, especially for older content.

DF and PF will typically get you some combination of inexperienced-but-competent and just-plain-incompetent (and maybe also inexperienced). If you get a group primarily/entirely in the first category, you can generally still salvage a win after a few tries. If you get a few bad apples in the second category, then PF at least allows you to reform without them, while DF forces you to scrap the whole rest of the group.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

TooManyUzukis posted:

Make petrification esuna/leechesable and you've made a good number of T7 failure-states into something recoverable.

Pretty much. Obviously you can't remove the OHK factor since it's essential to the whole Renaud mechanic, but being able to save your ranged DPSes that got caught by shriek before they get fireballed would be a huge boon. I can't think of anything else they could do besides outright changing how some mechanics worked though, like changing how many people get voiced each time or removing petrifaction.

Personally I'd much prefer that they leave as many mechanics as possible intact in the second coil. I don't think they ever changed Turn 5 and plenty of people got through with just the boost from The Echo.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ohtsam posted:

You can't die from falling period out of combat. Has nothing to do with mounts.

I learned this the hard way in Outer La Noscea once. I was jumping off the cliff down to the kobold area, and right as I jumped, one of the nearby raptors aggroed me. Splat.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

jwang posted:

Much like Titan EX, which is so loving absurd compared to every other EX primal. Leviathan EX is a drat joke compared to Titan. Not sure how they'd make titan EX easier other than nerfing landslide and maybe bombs.

Vil posted:

If it's an Optional Tough Endgame-At-The-Time Fight, it's a safe bet that Duty Finder is a dicey proposition at best, and Party Finder is not much better. Ask friends/FC/linkshells instead - the people who are most likely to be able to pull off the execution are the people who are least likely to use DF/PF to do it, especially for older content.

DF and PF will typically get you some combination of inexperienced-but-competent and just-plain-incompetent (and maybe also inexperienced). If you get a group primarily/entirely in the first category, you can generally still salvage a win after a few tries. If you get a few bad apples in the second category, then PF at least allows you to reform without them, while DF forces you to scrap the whole rest of the group.

We did a goon run of ultima hardmode awhile back and managed to clear it despite a tank not having provoke, and about half of us being new to the fight. I think almost every wipe was due to orbs.

Belzac
Mar 20, 2008

The third fracture I would do away with...I can't, sorry.

F R A C T U R E

Vil posted:

Tough Endgame-At-The-Time Fight

Ultima's Bane was never tough or endgame at the time it was made. It's CT1 level difficulty.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
If you don't jump off that one cliff in Hullbreaker after the second boss you're not living life to the maxXx.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Evil Fluffy posted:

We did a goon run of ultima hardmode awhile back and managed to clear it despite a tank not having provoke, and about half of us being new to the fight. I think almost every wipe was due to orbs.

I'd be understanding of wiping to the orbs (especially the last set) in a DF group since they require a modicum of coordination, but I've only had one group so far who could reliably make it to even the first orb set. Every other group can't seem to comprehend tank switching, or avoiding the Primal attacks that they have presumably already seen before (despite talking about all of this before the first pull).

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I tried Ultima hard mode once. After a few wipes, we almost got it but then we wiped due to not LBing at the right time or whatever.

Zero The Hero
Jan 7, 2009

If I have two classes that I'm farming atma with, are the atma interchangable? Like, can I farm them on BLM, and then use them on my WAR?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Question: How well does this game play with a controller? I noticed that it has loads of gamepad control options but... it's an MMO, and MMOs have a million buttons that you need to either press or die in a span of 2 seconds. How does it actually, y'know, work?

shas
Jul 27, 2011

Zero The Hero posted:

If I have two classes that I'm farming atma with, are the atma interchangable? Like, can I farm them on BLM, and then use them on my WAR?

yes

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

CJacobs posted:

Question: How well does this game play with a controller? I noticed that it has loads of gamepad control options but... it's an MMO, and MMOs have a million buttons that you need to either press or die in a span of 2 seconds. How does it actually, y'know, work?
Controller works fantastically. I play on PC and use a wired 360 controller (having to shift hands back to the keyboard for chat is kind of a hassle, but the controller makes running around so much better and trigger combinations get you an adequate number of buttons for your hotbar). I find the lock-on mechanic a little fiddly because I tend to spaz out when I'm trying to shift targets, but people tank and heal end-game content using controllers pretty regularly.

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!

CJacobs posted:

You can make it work if you want to. I do everything up to and including T9 on tank and dps roles using a controller. You basically have access to 16 buttons immediately, 16 more buttons practically immediately, and 16 on top of that which take maybe a quarter second to switch to and a quarter second to switch back, if you're doing it under pressure.

I find that with a controller it's a lot, lot easier for me to do some of the rapid movement that some fight mechanics require and I can keep a good handle on my camera while I'm doing so. I can't imagine some of the more movement-heavy fights like Titan Ex on a KBM, although obviously a lot of people have no problem with it.

That's the thing really, you can do KB+M or you can do Controller and do perfectly fine with either, it just takes some practice. I have a few years of controller experience in MMO now so it's just what I'm more comfortable with.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

CJacobs posted:

It works great. Your face buttons and d-pad are your hotkeys when combined with the R1/L1, so that's 16 hotkeys initially. You can also set it so you can access a different set of hotkeys depending on whether you're pressing R1+L1 or L1+R1. There's also options for how the shoulder buttons work, working as held-down, toggle, or hybrid (Press to toggle, hold down to hold down). You can change how switching between hotbars work and this can change if you're in or outside combat. There's also targeting filters that work off different buttons outside of hotkey mode, etc.

KB/M still works better in my opinion but controller works fine and is especially great for doing mind-numbing activity like gathering.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

CJacobs posted:

It works surprisingly well. You get 8 hotbars you can cycle through, and each one has 16 buttons on it (hold right trigger and press a face button or directional button to access 8 of them, hold left trigger for the others. You can also set an option to get an additional 8 if you hold both triggers at once) It's not perfect and it can be difficult to cycle through hotbars under pressure in situations where you need more than 16-24 skills/macros, but it's really not unplayable as you'd expect it to be. The analog control really helps with dodging AOEs, too.

I think keyboard and mouse is still the most effective control scheme, but using a controller doesn't gimp you as much as you would expect it to.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Serperoth posted:

Okay, here's something I did and it may help you too.

Take the information pasted in http://pastebin.com/BQBc381J and paste it to notepad. At level 15, start making your own gear. Always HQ it. Then, replace it every 10 levels. I did it every 10 levels starting at 15 because it seemed like jewelry mostly got replaced on the 5s.

Basically, I put that information into notepad, and when I replaced something, I would tab it over twice. Then I would know when to replace it next.

Use the following link for a list of crafting/gathering gear:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Apwn9VZmiXW8dFdMdmZnYVJwSGY5N2V6bkdkY2FLU3c&gid=1

I leveled every class in 5 level chunks, which works well since you've got so much cross class pollination. If you care about story, don't do any of your class quests until you reach 50, or else you'll have 10 different storylines confusing you. Not only that, but the gear you get from the class quests is poo poo until you get your AF tool at 50. Don't worry about crafting the items needed for your class quests until 50. Just knock them all out at once (if saving the quests). If saving your class quests to 50, make sure you DO look into what gathering things you will need for each class quests because you might as well gather those while leveling - it will give you about a half level of experience just gathering what you'll eventually need for the gathering quests. Whereas crafting items for crafting quests really gives negligible experience while leveling.

Hope that all makes sense. That's how I've done it and its worked great for me.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
So I booted up my phone software token thing and instead of taking me straight to my one time password it's asking me to register. This is loving weird, since I've been using it for months now without issue. I can't log into my account page either (because it requires the one time password). Anyone have this happen and know a fix?

e: Got it removed by support. Still weird, so if anyone has just had their token reset I'd love to hear why so it doesn't happen again

Countblanc fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jul 30, 2014

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

DarkHamsterlord posted:

It works surprisingly well. You get 8 hotbars you can cycle through, and each one has 16 buttons on it (hold right trigger and press a face button or directional button to access 8 of them, hold left trigger for the others. You can also set an option to get an additional 8 if you hold both triggers at once) It's not perfect and it can be difficult to cycle through hotbars under pressure in situations where you need more than 16-24 skills/macros, but it's really not unplayable as you'd expect it to be. The analog control really helps with dodging AOEs, too.

I think keyboard and mouse is still the most effective control scheme, but using a controller doesn't gimp you as much as you would expect it to.

Only thing I'll note on this is you can actually use two different sets of 8 skills by holding both triggers (the one you get depends on which trigger you press first), so you get 32 slots without manually swapping bars.

It can be a bit hectic at times but in all honesty it's not like it's instantly always recognizable where infrequently used skills are in a normal PC hotbar setup either.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Tortolia posted:

Only thing I'll note on this is you can actually use two different sets of 8 skills by holding both triggers (the one you get depends on which trigger you press first), so you get 32 slots without manually swapping bars.

It can be a bit hectic at times but in all honesty it's not like it's instantly always recognizable where infrequently used skills are in a normal PC hotbar setup either.

Oh neat. I didn't actually know that.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)

Pierson posted:

If you don't jump off that one cliff in Hullbreaker after the second boss you're not living life to the maxXx.

Wait. There's another way to go?!

quote:

Controller works fantastically. I play on PC and use a wired 360 controller (having to shift hands back to the keyboard for chat is kind of a hassle, but the controller makes running around so much better and trigger combinations get you an adequate number of buttons for your hotbar). I find the lock-on mechanic a little fiddly because I tend to spaz out when I'm trying to shift targets, but people tank and heal end-game content using controllers pretty regularly.

I find I'm using lock-on a bit more as bard. It makes kiting a mobs so much lazier when I'm out soloing, and I like being lazy.

It was also funny in one Frontline when a monk kept trying to get behind me but he couldn't because of the way lock-on works.

Alakaiser fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 30, 2014

dangersandwich
May 18, 2014

Mordiceius posted:

I leveled every class in 5 level chunks, which works well since you've got so much cross class pollination.

I still don't get why some people insist on leveling all the DoH classes this way.

All it succeeds in doing is make your inventory full of gently caress, forcing you to waste time re-organizing and keeping track of dozens of low- and mid-level crafting mats for every class, and drag out the leveling process from ~75 leves per class (to get from 1-50) into a 10 week grindfest full of misery and tears because you didn't get SH2 and Byregot's right away. Why?

The most efficient route is to get all of them to 15 using quick synth to obtain all the X-class skills, then: chef to 37 (Steady Hand 2), carpenter to 50 (Byregot's), and weaver to 50 (Careful Synth 2). These three skills alone will make leveling the rest of the classes much less painful and stupid.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Or you can be a sane person and use leves.

cancerianmoth
Oct 18, 2012

Fister Roboto posted:

I learned this the hard way in Outer La Noscea once. I was jumping off the cliff down to the kobold area, and right as I jumped, one of the nearby raptors aggroed me. Splat.

I learned of this back when the game came out. I was in central Thanalan, the cactuar jack fate popped. I went to go help my friend. Myself and 3 or 4 other random people jumped off the cliff to get smashed by the 1000 needle attack. It was

hilarious.

Alakaiser posted:

Wait. There's another way to go?!

if you go to the left, you can break your fall halfway down the cliff, if you just walk off on to the cliff below.

This sounds meticulously bad. edit: thought it was for battle class. For crafters, just keep the same gear until you find upgrades as you level/make them yourself. Personally, i keep it until they are 100% spirit bind, then convert them before changing gear. Make more money that way.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

I rather enjoy having over 6k life and I don't think I'm going back anytime soon. I'm honestly not sure about that tiny bit of det/crit being worth more than the strength. So, on a whim I decided to test this scenario as best I easily could. I just ran a series of DPS tests on the striking dummy outside the doomhouse. The two setups I tested were one with my high allagan ring of slaying (18 str, acc, 13ss) and my hero's ring of slaying (13 str, 11 det, 11 ss). This is a loss of 5 strength and 2 skill speed while gaining 11 det. After a few different runs, I've found that my HA ring setup always parses as higher DPS in the same situation. Additionally, that loss of 2 skillspeed changes my GCD from 2.34s to 2.35. While that was ultimately not too much of an effect on this particular test, it does have practical effects on fights with any type of movement. I know this doesn't address the 16 crit that I could get from melding out a belt. I tried a few tests with the Hero's ring and Inner Release up. I know 16 crit isn't even close to a 10% buff across the board, but I did it anyways to see the results. Overall, the DPS was higher and even higher than some of the lowest runs with the HA ring, but on average they still did lower DPS.

On each run with 5 more strength I had higher DPS than each +11 det run that parsed with the same crit rate. On the runs with +10% crit, they still didn't match up quite as high as the strength runs. Completely disregarding crit, strength seems to carry more than a 2-1 ratio of damage over det. Would the extra 16 crit make up for this raw damage drop? I'd say probably not, but it might. Even if it does, the benefits are marginal considering that I would have to meld 16 crit and 3 det to the belt. That's going to be extremely pricey for something that really doesn't provide any additional damage.
I did the calculations based on str: 1, det: .325, crit: 0.204, and ss: .178

So 5 str should be better than 11 det, but an additional 16 crit is supposed to push it ahead. Det and ss are supposed to be tiered though so it doesn't always work out so neatly. You obviously did hit a new ss tier with that setup (it's 10 ss for a .01 sec improvement on the transition from ##1 to ##2), which is something like a .4% improvement to weaponskill damage on going from 2.34 to 2.35. I don't know enough about det to be able to tell what's going on there though, it's possible that 11 det is doing nothing I guess, but that doesn't seem likely given how little det we're given to work with.

The differences are marginal, but grinding out a sand isn't really too much faster for me than grinding out 1 mil, so why not do a bit of both? It doesn't even really matter for me since I'm not raiding right now, I just want to believe that crafting is for more than pretty princess dressup, making lots of gil, or insane moneysink hellgrinds.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

dangersandwich posted:

I still don't get why some people insist on leveling all the DoH classes this way.

All it succeeds in doing is make your inventory full of gently caress, forcing you to waste time re-organizing and keeping track of dozens of low- and mid-level crafting mats for every class, and drag out the leveling process from ~75 leves per class (to get from 1-50) into a 10 week grindfest full of misery and tears because you didn't get SH2 and Byregot's right away. Why?

The most efficient route is to get all of them to 15 using quick synth to obtain all the X-class skills, then: chef to 37 (Steady Hand 2), carpenter to 50 (Byregot's), and weaver to 50 (Careful Synth 2). These three skills alone will make leveling the rest of the classes much less painful and stupid.

I don't find crafting boring or a chore. It's actually my favorite thing to do. I've had no inventory issues. When I get full on mats, I throw them on my retainer I've designated to hold crafting materials. Having everything the same level works great since I end up needing random items for random classes while leveling. Plus, it allows me to only have one set of armor.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/5216513/

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

Belzac posted:

Ultima's Bane was never tough or endgame at the time it was made. It's CT1 level difficulty.

Overly literal reading aside, the point I was trying to make concisely is that Ultima HM was not:

- Required for main/side story or relic progress (e.g. Chimera, Hydra, all hard mode primals, Greg)
- Something intended to be trivial to farm by all but the most incompetent of the masses (e.g. CT or 4-player dungeons)

We'll have to agree to disagree on difficulty. I'd say it's less forgiving than CT1 (which is designed for the lack of coordination inherent to having 24 people and at least 16 of them being strangers), despite the same item level of rewards.

Garuda or Ifrit extreme is where I'd personally say it's comparable in mechanical difficulty, just less rewarding (which is, unsurprisingly, why people never ran it nearly as much as the extreme primals, even when it was current). You've got your wipe-everyone mechanics, your tank-swap mechanics, your generally being able to recover from things that don't wipe you entirely, and your inability to meet DPS checks due to dead/weakened players if there's too much dying going around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

CJacobs posted:

Gonna put my support for the controller in here as well. It's really nice, and it only got better when they added the double-trigger bars. I have all my hotkeys on the first page and double-triggers with room to spare, and my mounts, markers, and whatnot on the second page. I've maintanked and offtanked T7, healed through T5, and DPS regularly with no issue. Plus you can keep up bars you can click for gearset and food hotkeys.

• Locked thread