Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

I don't want to see goon artists who are better than me! That's very triggering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

it's weird, but good. why not haha?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Maoist Pussy's mom posted:

Not sure where to put this , so its going here:

Fixed. (because your mom is a whore)

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

sohottahere posted:

it's weird, but good. why not haha?

because this thread is weird, but not good.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Just to be sure, you should be getting linked to the guy who is practicing cartoon vaginas on the front of pelvises

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

Just to be sure, you should be getting linked to the guy who is practicing cartoon vaginas on the front of pelvises

idk what this means, but it sounds like some massive fail.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

damns, masturbattin eye arr ell to this

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

lonesomedwarf posted:

damns, masturbattin eye arr ell to this

you don't know how to say things like normal people haha

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

sohottahere posted:

idk what this means, but it sounds like some massive fail.

Pwned!

e: cis scum.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jul 29, 2014

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

Maoist Pussy posted:

yeah gently caress that woman for learning anatomy

FADEtoBLACK
Jan 26, 2007
It kind of reminded me of what Da Vinci did with anatomy tbh.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Five days of vaginas.......

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Why does that person think vaginas look like that?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
:gas:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Lightanchor posted:

It's a decent approximation of what they look like and if you've ever seen a vagina you might be inclined to agree.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Lightanchor posted:

hentai anime

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Kirk Johnson posted:

Maybe her Twitter closed because she forgot to dilate it this morning.

this will be the one funny post you ever make on these forums, relish it

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

with a diplomacy score like hers shell be lucky to land a chancellor position in finland, let alone christendom

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

5 days is a lot of time to be drawing penises and vaginas.

I like how all looks pretty cool and normal in that thread until you see that post.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i find it problematic that all the penises are attached to cishet white men. why doesn't he draw a chick with a dick, or a strong black penis? oh, because he is a patriarchal racist shitlord.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

drat hot

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
I didnt know about the dilation thing, now I am a mix of :stonk: and :laffo:

thanks thread

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

circ dick soleil posted:

because this thread is weird, but not good.

As far as I know no one here has stalked justine IRL

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

The Risk posted:

5 days is a lot of time to be drawing penises and vaginas.

I like how all looks pretty cool and normal in that thread until you see that post.

It all looks pretty cool and normal even within that same post, I mean they draw some skulls and statues too and those are cool. But in between the statues and skulls it's just a sea of dicks, pussies and buttholes.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
so a trans vagina is a festering wound

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

King Vidiot posted:

It all looks pretty cool and normal even within that same post, I mean they draw some skulls and statues too and those are cool. But in between the statues and skulls it's just a sea of dicks, pussies and buttholes.

If it weren't for the human urge to draw dicks, pussies, and buttholes, we wouldn't have Art.

:nws: http://www.musee-orsay.fr/en/collections/works-in-focus/search/commentaire/commentaire_id/the-origin-of-the-world-3122.html :nws:

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Twitter is back

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
As the saying goes, you can bring back Twitter but you can't bring back dilz.

But seriously, it'll be funny to see how chastened or not the normally effusive Ms. Tunney is now.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Guessing the day off was a result of being yelled at by Google. I wonder what all has been scrubbed. I think they probably would have fired her but they are really hard-up for minorities of any kind right now.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://valleywag.gawker.com/why-does-google-employ-a-pro-slavery-lunatic-1612868507/+laceydonohue

which poster is sam biddle, i wonder

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Wait I can read her contact info off the included photo in the article. Did Biddle just dox Tunney with her own photo?

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
Justine is predictably dramatic.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://www.quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-work-with-Justine-Tunney-at-Google

lmao

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

bonestructure posted:

Justine is predictably dramatic.

Yes because its not like you would be getting fired by your employer after your behavior begins to make its way into the media circuit and generating bad PR at all, its because Google fears the might of Gawker

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
If she's really going for a long con than that tweet means she's going down with the ship which is p funny

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Libertarians who believe businesses can do whatever they want get pretty upset when the same businesses fire them for doing or saying something embarrassing lol

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

quote:

Justine Tunney is petitioning the White House to make Eric Schmidt the "CEO of America."

lmbo what is wrong with this woman

like does she have a life apart from her job or what

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Liberals are just afraid of their dogmatic beliefs being debunked, there is no scientific justification of human dignity and fair compensation for labor. The loony left fears the truth, go to church.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
She was homeless during her stint with OWS and she was/probably still is bankrupted by cancer treatments so it boggles the mind how she can be so FYGM with the roof she has over her head, biting the hand that feeds her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
She's a total mess and no one in her right mind should listen to anything she says. A family member of mine who has worked on some essentially revolutionary networking poo poo later applied for a job at google and didn't get it. But this headcase is good to go for them. hosed up

• Locked thread