Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
PR for workplace diversity was so good until it turned out the homeless transgender twitter warrior was insane and then the PR turned not as good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I know another google troon since before she transitioned and before she worked for Google and she's smart and hot as heck and loaded and good at her job and totally loving wins at life what the heck

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Al Cowens posted:

She was homeless during her stint with OWS and she was/probably still is bankrupted by cancer treatments so it boggles the mind how she can be so FYGM with the roof she has over her head, biting the hand that feeds her.

Some people become homeless because they're hosed up wierdos with crazy ideas about their place in the world and Occupiers were no exception

Maybe when she's a hobo again she can share a squat with the ex-occupier I kicked out of my house share when he decided he was too ~creative~ a soul to be asked to spend money on mundane things like rent when us proles could work extra hours to cover it

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al Cowens posted:

I know another google troon since before she transitioned and before she worked for Google and she's smart and hot as heck and loaded and good at her job and totally loving wins at life what the heck

Awwww, gooncrushes are the best crushes.:bigtran:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Majorian posted:

Awwww, gooncrushes are the best crushes.:bigtran:
More envy than attraction, and she's not a goon so "troon" was a misnomer there.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al Cowens posted:

More envy than attraction, and she's not a goon so "troon" was a misnomer there.

You can admit that you want to take it in the pooper; this is a safe place.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Majorian posted:

You can admit that you want to take it in the pooper; this is a safe place.

no it isn't

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

McDowell posted:

Liberals are just afraid of their dogmatic beliefs being debunked, there is no scientific justification of human dignity and fair compensation for labor. The loony left fears the truth, go to church.
For you:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Don't post anime here.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Shhh, you were supposed to spring the trap AFTER he admitted it, dummy!

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

revmoo posted:

Twitter is back
Not surprised. She'd probably starve to death without her daily helping of drama.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's around the time when you start getting negative articles written about you from media sources with your employer's name being thrown around that you start being a bigger problem than your productivity is worth.

rip in peace :rip:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
All these libertarians saying that it's tyrannical for google to fire her for being hitler are suppressing the free speech of businesses, if you think about it

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I think recently homeless troon cancer patient shouldn't end up homeless again for posting ridiculous poo poo on the internet but they really ought to make her shut up for everyone's good or at least make her stop representing herself as a Google employee.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Feeling triggered but the anime boobs make up for it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Al Cowens posted:

I think recently homeless troon cancer patient shouldn't end up homeless again for posting ridiculous poo poo on the internet but they really ought to make her shut up for everyone's good or at least make her stop representing herself as a Google employee.

I don't believe for a second that her expressed views are ironic, and with that knowledge going forward i really do hope she ends up homeless. Or at least jobless for the time being.

I hope she is seriously humbled I guess, I don't care how that happens. I would rather she learn to be a good person but i don't realistically expect that to happen so her inevitable and vicious suffering is fine too.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Does Google provide coverage for mental health care

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Al Cowens posted:

Ideally she'll get a stern talking to and lock her twitter. I don't want her to get fired on principle, but many of her posts make reference to google as implicitly supporting her views, so I couldn't blame them if they eventually got pissed.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It's more her followers who are crying oppression that are hilarious, because under normal circumstances they would be defending the right of google to fire and hire at will

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i hope she gets fired because she's awful and has no empathy.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i am aware of the irony there

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

now she can occupy the one bank she didnt get on wall street

the job bank

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Noblesse Obliged posted:

the job bank

:laffo:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i can't wait to see her complete mental breakdown when she gets fired from google in the next week

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
imho nobody should wish anybody to be homeless because it's a bad and inexcusable thing, but while it is weak as poo poo for companies to fire people for saying bad words on twitter that make them look bad to no meaningful end (google is in real trouble here guys), i also ultimately do not give a poo poo if a bad person who has reprehensible opinions gets fired regardless of her place on the oppression hierarchy

maybe they can replace her with a trans who isn't evil and retarded

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
I hope these tech nerds invent a time machine so I can go back and stop the Matrix movies from being made, in order to remove the phrase "take the red pill/redpilling" from the timeline.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

McDowell posted:

Liberals are just afraid of their dogmatic beliefs being debunked, there is no scientific justification of human dignity and fair compensation for labor. The loony left fears the truth, go to church.

McDowell what happened to your av of sweaty crazy-eyes McDowell :ohdear:

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Zombies' Downfall posted:

imho nobody should wish anybody to be homeless because it's a bad and inexcusable thing, but while it is weak as poo poo for companies to fire people for saying bad words on twitter that make them look bad to no meaningful end (google is in real trouble here guys), i also ultimately do not give a poo poo if a bad person who has reprehensible opinions gets fired regardless of her place on the oppression hierarchy

She doesn't deserve to get fired for her stupid lovely political ideas, she deserves to be fired because she has repeatedly invoked Google's name and implied that they agree with her (or are at least okay with her) while spouting her stupid, lovely, racist, reductionary, childish political ideas. No company wants that PR hit.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Noblesse Obliged posted:

the job bank

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

actually she does deserve to be fired for being a monarchist. fired out of a cannon, by an all powerful, crazed monarch

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

actually bad people deserve bad things to happen to them, on a cosmic level.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

First Bass posted:

McDowell what happened to your av of sweaty crazy-eyes McDowell :ohdear:

Someone bought me a new one sunday night

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Whatever happens to her she should keep tweeting and never develop an ounce of introspection because 1. I don't have to live with her and 2. lol

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

I hope these tech nerds invent a time machine so I can go back and stop the Matrix movies from being made, in order to remove the phrase "take the red pill/redpilling" from the timeline.

Instead of the Matrix they'd just latch on to some other movie. Fight Club or some poo poo.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Mencius Moldbug is my Tyler Durden

This is our great war, this is our great depressiom

Ideas are bulletproof

still the best red pill:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

McDowell posted:

Mencius Moldbug is my Tyler Durden

This is our great war, this is our great depressiom

Ideas are bulletproof

still the best red pill:

It's hard to choose my fave idiot out of this bunch

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Whatever happens to her she should keep tweeting and never develop an ounce of introspection because 1. I don't have to live with her and 2. lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

imho nobody should wish anybody to be homeless because it's a bad and inexcusable thing
i'm gonna bet that the time justine spent homeless contains the exact moment that she went insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I hope, if I ever go totally insane, I just go regular insane and not twitter fascist insane

• Locked thread