Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

hobbesmaster posted:

those are called cars

is transmission chat forbidden in yospos, or just in that one thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
what happened to that steam-electric car kickstarter/indiegogo thing like a year ago

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

prefect posted:

is transmission chat forbidden in yospos, or just in that one thread?

cismission chat only

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Trig Discipline posted:

cismission chat only

it's sick and disgusting butchery to cut a manual's noble stick down to just a nubbin of a gear selector

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

hobbesmaster posted:

those are called cars

you wouldnt download a computer car would you

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Ruby got Railed posted:

you wouldnt download a computer car would you
are you a cop? you have to tell me if your a cop

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

are you a cop? you have to tell me if your a cop

drat you got me

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Trig Discipline posted:

cismission chat only

your mission, should you choose to express it,

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

they are stalking doob hard in the other thread

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

BONGHITZ posted:

they are stalking doob hard in the other thread

Closed up early for a little birthday party huh. And drat this pic is taking me back to when WGN would show the kungfu movies all aspect hosed up to fit on a lovely B&W 13"

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
someone's rear end is going to end up on that cake

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Yodzilla posted:

someone's rear end is going to end up on that cake

cakefarts.doob

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
at the risk of being gbs 1.0 i really don't see why his wife and kids needed to be pulled into the whole thing, it's kinda creepy and lovely

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
goons are creepy and lovely

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

stoutfish posted:

goons are creepy and lovely

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Proteus4994 posted:

at the risk of being gbs 1.0 i really don't see why his wife and kids needed to be pulled into the whole thing, it's kinda creepy and lovely

yeah we had the same discussion last time, don't be lovely guys

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Werthog 95 posted:

yeah we had the same discussion last time, don't be lovely guys

i touched the poop, he served me dogs and was a nice person all together

wife is nice too

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Proteus4994 posted:

how is that gbs 1.0

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Nintendo Kid posted:

how is that gbs 1.0

empathy and having limits is weakness

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Nintendo Kid posted:

how is that gbs 1.0

because if you say anything even close to that in the doob thread you basically get shouted down as a sjw or something

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Proteus4994 posted:

because if you say anything even close to that in the doob thread you basically get shouted down as a sjw or something

gbs 1.0 is literally the same as gbs now and gbs forever. only level of capitalization has fluctuated

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Proteus4994 posted:

I thought the doob thread got gassed for being creepy & terrible

or was that just the uli one

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

PleasingFungus posted:

there's been like a dozen threads

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

Nintendo Kid posted:

gbs 1.0 is literally the same as gbs now and gbs forever. only level of capitalization has fluctuated

different rules same posters

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Base Emitter posted:

different rules same posters

the rules are barely changed

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

PleasingFungus posted:

apparently there were other ones (never read those) but i'm talking about the star citizen/day-z/doobie thread

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

one guy keeps going on and on about his god-given right to say doobie's kid has dick sucking lips and to keep posting pictures of the whole family

one guy (a creepy colon) thinks he's the master troll, but he was an original donor

one guy, who was run out of the boston thread for being terrible and banned for being terrible repeatedly (conquistador/scumlord tacobueno/fetus tree) posts dumb painfully unfunny bullshit trolling it's sooooo loving bad and embarrassing at doobie on facebook and expects to be praised for it

I'm ashamed to know all this poo poo but there are funny parts and the star citizen mocking is v funny, there was a separate doob thread at one point, but it was rightfully gassed and unfortunately all the poo poo returned

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

theflyingexecutive posted:

one guy keeps going on and on about his god-given right to say doobie's kid has dick sucking lips and to keep posting pictures of the whole family

one guy (a creepy colon) thinks he's the master troll, but he was an original donor

one guy, who was run out of the boston thread for being terrible and banned for being terrible repeatedly (conquistador/scumlord tacobueno/fetus tree) posts dumb painfully unfunny bullshit trolling it's sooooo loving bad and embarrassing at doobie on facebook and expects to be praised for it

I'm ashamed to know all this poo poo but there are funny parts and the star citizen mocking is v funny, there was a separate doob thread at one point, but it was rightfully gassed and unfortunately all the poo poo returned

lol

i've been following all the terminator threads in gbs

they have one for t2 is still good, and another that says t3 is still bad and i think there was another one

that is my report on gbs

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

theflyingexecutive posted:

it's a p good thread for the most part although "a creepy colon" is one of the worst loving posters i have seen in years (although this is also the first time i've read gbs in years too)

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

OhsH posted:

i touched the poop, he served me dogs and was a nice person all together

wife is nice too

how were da dogz?

Dec 26, 2012

Proteus4994 posted:

it's a p good thread for the most part although "a creepy colon" is one of the worst loving posters i have seen in years (although this is also the first time i've read gbs in years too)

hes taking a month break due to not knocking the creepiness when being told to, so, yeah

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

BONGHITZ posted:

how were da dogz?

expensive but good buns too short yes not a lot of fries yes but good coleslaw and chili and any place with ibc root beer gets a pasa from me

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/973736766/the-cybermatrix-100-tu01

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
glad to see his third cyberattempt finally cybersucceeded

attempt #1: 363/2500
attempt #2: 194/25000

anthonypants fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 2, 2014

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull
i think you mean cyber-succeeded

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

anthonypants posted:

glad to see his third attempt finally succeeded

attempt #1: 363/2500
attempt #2: 194/25000

quote:

i am worried that if i get hit by disintebeam, i will die. is this true?
absolutely not. in the battlegrounds of the main cyberterminal, when you're dazed, being hit by the disintebeam or hurtmore beam will only defeat you. there's no death in cyberspace. i will not allow it.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

"there is no death in cyberspace.
i will not allow it."

would be a decent title text

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

There Is No Death In Cyberspace is the title of my new chiptune band

CasualMaleXL
Oct 25, 2009

Big britches get bitches

an insane man posted:

i am worried that if i get hit by disintebeam, i will die. is this true?
absolutely not. in the battlegrounds of the main cyberterminal, when you're dazed, being hit by the disintebeam or hurtmore beam will only defeat you. there's no death in cyberspace. i will not allow it.
lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

• Locked thread