Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whereismyshoe
Oct 21, 2008

that's not gone well...

Huxley posted:

Heck yeah, I'll buy this. Paypal?

Rac016@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Payment sent.

FACKER
Jan 2, 2005

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Replied!

Payment received, will send tomorrow.

Got this today. Looks good, thanks!

Blasphemoplasty
Sep 26, 2011
In like new condition is the Panasonic 25mm 1.4. Comes with the stock lens hood and a Marumi lens protector. Going for the low, low price of $475 shipped.

Up next is a Vivitar Series One FD 28mm 1.9 in pretty good condition. There's a bit of wear on the aperture ring. There's no oil on the aperture and the focus turns smoothly. Comes with an FD to m4/3 adapter and a Hoya Pro lens protector. Since this is going for around $300 on eBay, I'm asking for $250.

I'm open to offers!

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Received Speed Graphic from Pompous Rhombus, all is well.

Edit: Welp, except that it looks like a piece of glass in the rangefinder kit has broken during transport. Guess I'm not getting to install that anyway.

nielsm fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jul 21, 2014

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hey, checking in on this from this weekend? Did you receive payment OK?

Jellyko
Mar 3, 2010
Withdrawn.

Selling: Konica-Minolta ScanDual IV and affiliated kit

Dedicated 35mm scanner with negative and slide holders, manual, drivers + scanning utility on CD, USB cable and power cord, and original box only slightly defaced. Max. resolution of 3200 ppi. No infrared channel, but does have autofocus with a selectable focus point. In my experience it's in 100% working order.

[struck]
[struck]
[struck]

I've run it on the DS 4 Dual Utility as well as in Vuescan, with slides and negs, and both have worked well for me. Calibrating in Vuescan has done what it's supposed to when I've needed it to do. All the built-in features work as they should in Vuescan, with the caveat that you do still have to install the TWAIN driver as well (this is for Win 7, ymmv).

Cosmetically, no one has abused this device. The box was at one point used to store an ancestor's personal effects and is so labeled. I can post a test scan I made right before I boxed it up if need be.

Asking: $200 US shipped
Contact/Paypal:

Jellyko fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Aug 2, 2014

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

WTB: Canon 400mm 5.6L, don't care if it's dinged up

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.

Jellyko posted:

Selling: Konica-Minolta ScanDual IV and affiliated kit

Dedicated 35mm scanner with negative and slide holders, manual, drivers + scanning utility on CD, USB cable and power cord, and original box only slightly defaced. Max. resolution of 3200 ppi. No infrared channel, but does have autofocus with a selectable focus point. In my experience it's in 100% working order.

I've run it on the DS 4 Dual Utility as well as in Vuescan, with slides and negs, and both have worked well for me. Calibrating in Vuescan has done what it's supposed to when I've needed it to do. All the built-in features work as they should in Vuescan, with the caveat that you do still have to install the TWAIN driver as well (this is for Win 7, ymmv).

Cosmetically, no one has abused this device. The box was at one point used to store an ancestor's personal effects and is so labeled. I can post a test scan I made right before I boxed it up if need be.

Asking: $200 US shipped
Contact/Paypal: b dot d dot stickney at gmail

Hey I'm super interested but do you have any sample scans?

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

rawrr posted:

Lens Model: Sigma 8-16 F4.5-5.6 DC for Canon
Lens Body Condition: 9
Lens Hood Condition: 9
Lens Glass Condition: 9+

Sale Includes: Box, manual, soft case, hood, lens cap, rear cap, lens

Autofocus is fast and flawless, but manual focus is somewhat wonky - it limits the range arbitrarily, and needs to be turned to infinity to access the full range. I didn't notice this until now, since I can't think of very many situations where I'd want to manual focus on a super wide angle.

Price: $435 USD $500 Sold!

Payments Accepted: Paypal

Possible Trades: enthusiast compacts, e.g. X20, RX100, S110+, LX7 (not interested in mirrorless)

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): Fedex ground, USPS Priority from within Washington state, Canada Post from Vancouver, BC

Shipping Available To: US, Canada, worldwide for actual shipping cost

Item location: Vancouver, BC

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=chang.r&ftab=AllFeedback

Fixed the focus ring issue - turns out it was just a lose screw underneath the rubber grip that catches on the ring. Lens has absolutely no issues now, and I have increased the price accordingly to $500 shipped SOLD, paypalled, and insured. Open to reasonable offers.

Sample shots taken with this lens (straight out of 40D jpegs):

rawrr fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jul 26, 2014

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
WTB: Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM, send me a pm or hit me up on here

Jellyko
Mar 3, 2010

Geektox posted:

Hey I'm super interested but do you have any sample scans?

Yes! The film is Kodak Elite Chrome 200 which I underexposed a little because I was new to film photography. I used Vuescan without adjustments for color or contrast and did the editing afterward. Max. ppi for peepin' purposes.

As scanned:
[struck]

Hastily edited:
[struck]

If you squint really hard you'll see some fine aliasing at high-contrast boundaries (landing gear-black wing stripes, e.g.) in the original, which disappear in Imgur's minor resize of the edited version. All I can say about that is that I encountered it again scanning grainy color neg film at similar resolutions (3600-2400 ppi) on my Plustek, and doesn't seem intrinsic to the SDIV.

Jellyko fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 2, 2014

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
Does anyone have a Sony NEX 3 or 5 they want to sell for cheap? KEH has a 3 for $133. I'm in Canada and I haven't found anything better local yet. I want to use it for an idiot experiment so I don't need any lenses and I may end up taking it apart so I don't care what it looks like, only that it works.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Huxley posted:

Hey, checking in on this from this weekend? Did you receive payment OK?

This arrived today safe and sound. Thanks!

crap nerd
May 24, 2008

dakana posted:

Payment received for the SRT-201, 50 1.7, light meter, and shutter release. Getting it in the mail tomorrow. Thanks!

Gear arrived in good condition, thanks!

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Anyone have a cheapo m4/3 telephoto zoom to sell? No need for quality, if anyone has a leftover kit Olympus 40-150mm that would be perfect...

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

X100 is gone

And just for fun here's the D700, I've had this for 4-5 years, it's a workhorse with ~77k clicks on it. I have a Katzeye for it, I got rid of all my manual glass so I took that out, it has a decent scratch from the tweezers required to put it in and out. Includes five 4-gig cards, good for about 200 raw shots each, in a handsome pelican case. I had this CLA'd about 2 years ago, the shutter is starting to slow a tiny bit so that there's a black bar around 1/250. A CLA is like $100, or you can just ignore it if you're not as flash-heavy as I am. It's at the end of its useful life for me. The grip around the thumb is coming up as well, I've had this replaced by Nikon, and it still comes up, the glue in that area does not respond well to sweaty hands.

Also have 2 Nikon brand batteries, charger, and a third party battery that sucks out loud but will work if you're desperate, it discharges at like 3x the rate of the regular batteries. The eye cup and quick release plate will not be included. $1300 $1100 shipped.

Price Drop, guys.

E: just tested it again, syncs perfectly at 1/250, must have been something wrong with the flash, it blew up at the same shoot where I noticed this.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Aug 2, 2014

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Anyone have a cheapo m4/3 telephoto zoom to sell? No need for quality, if anyone has a leftover kit Olympus 40-150mm that would be perfect...

I have a Panasonic kit 14-140.

1st AD posted:

Also, I randomly have a Panasonic 14-140 OIS lens that came with a GH2. I am not sure what to price this at since prices seem to be all over the place for this, but does $400 $300 sound good?

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

1st AD posted:

I have a Panasonic kit 14-140.

would you consider a lowball of $200?

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
does anybody have a pentax 67 with metered prism for sale :D :D :D

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

Lowepro Rover Pro 45L AW

http://www.lowepro.com/rover-pro-aw

DSCF1311.jpg by Brian.M.K, on Flickr

DSCF1317.jpg by Brian.M.K, on Flickr

I'm picky about backpacks. I bought the above for about $330 locally and used it twice. Once for a backcountry ski trip (where I learned it didn't work well for me) and once as carry on baggage.

It's a decent pack, works well and holds lots of gear, plus the two modules makes it pretty adaptable.

Selling because I can get away with a smaller pack now that I'm mirrorless, and it doesn't carry my skis + backcountry gear very well. If you're not a skier, I think this would make a pretty good summer hiking pack.

$200 CDN obo

Edit: Forgot to clarify that my asking price is in Canadian dollars

SOLD

Rot fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Aug 3, 2014

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Rot posted:

Lowepro Rover Pro 45L AW

http://www.lowepro.com/rover-pro-aw

DSCF1311.jpg by Brian.M.K, on Flickr

DSCF1317.jpg by Brian.M.K, on Flickr

I'm picky about backpacks. I bought the above for about $330 locally and used it twice. Once for a backcountry ski trip (where I learned it didn't work well for me) and once as carry on baggage.

It's a decent pack, works well and holds lots of gear, plus the two modules makes it pretty adaptable.

Selling because I can get away with a smaller pack now that I'm mirrorless, and it doesn't carry my skis + backcountry gear very well. If you're not a skier, I think this would make a pretty good summer hiking pack.

$200 obo

This looks perfect for me, I need a mid-size pack to carry my gear on hikes. What's your Paypal address?

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

Bubbacub posted:

This looks perfect for me, I need a mid-size pack to carry my gear on hikes. What's your Paypal address?

PM sent.

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

Rot posted:

PM sent.

Shipping and currency conversions being negiotiated....pending final approval and paypal transaction...

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Paypal sent!

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Bizzaro Quik posted:

would you consider a lowball of $200?

If you're in the continental US, then sure. PM me your details.

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

Bubbacub posted:

Paypal sent!

Received!

I'll get this thing shipped as soon as I can.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

1st AD posted:

If you're in the continental US, then sure. PM me your details.

You son of a bitch, in two months I'd be back at work and able to afford this, and hot drat am I getting sick of the sticky zoom ring on this 14-42 when doing video.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

I think I've tried to sell that thing off and on for 2 years, so who knows maybe it'll still be there :v:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
WTB: A working DSLR, TTL lens + camera for about $100.
Best contacted at: somerandompaul@gmail.com

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

Bubbacub posted:

Paypal sent!

The backpack has been shipped.

Tracking info has been sent via PM.

Thanks Bubbacub!

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh
sold

coolskillrex remix fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Aug 24, 2014

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
Ajna intereson en la Lumix LX7 aŭ Olimpo XZ-2?

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

rawrr posted:

Ajna intereson en la Lumix LX7 aŭ Olimpo XZ-2?

God bless you, sir.

whereismyshoe
Oct 21, 2008

that's not gone well...

Huxley posted:

This arrived today safe and sound. Thanks!

Awesome, glad to hear it!

WANTED I am looking for a Canon S90 / 95 / comparable camera that has the capability to do video. Let me know what you have!

mes
Apr 28, 2006

whereismyshoe posted:

Awesome, glad to hear it!

WANTED I am looking for a Canon S90 / 95 / comparable camera that has the capability to do video. Let me know what you have!

Mi havas Canon S110 ke mi planis en listing tie baldaŭ. Mi serĉis $ 150 senditaj. Mi povas fotografaĵojn supren-nokte, se estas neniu intereso.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

whereismyshoe
Oct 21, 2008

that's not gone well...

Mest0r posted:

Mi havas Canon S110 ke mi planis en listing tie baldaŭ. Mi serĉis $ 150 senditaj. Mi povas fotografaĵojn supren-nokte, se estas neniu intereso.

It's for my SO, let me check with her.

e: yeah, we want it, as long as it comes with batteries / charger etc. post those pics and you can invoice [some address once you post a drat pic.]

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Aug 4, 2014

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

THE loving OP posted:

-:siren:$50+, you need a picture WITH YOUR USERNAME. Ideally your username with the actual item, not just the box. If you're selling multiple items, either username with each one or username with a group shot.:siren:

- To be clear on the above, if you've stated that you possess an item, and you are willing to part with that item in exchange for legal tender, that's considered selling, and the $50 rule applies to you.

- No, "I'll post pics soon!" doesn't goddamn cut it if you gave an asking price.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

whereismyshoe posted:

It's for my SO, let me check with her.

e: yeah, we want it, as long as it comes with batteries / charger etc. post those pics and you can invoice [some address once you post a drat pic.]

Pictures here:

I can take more detailed photos if you need them, the camera is pretty clean since I didn't use it a ton despite being over a year old. The camera comes with the charger, battery and strap + the original documentation and box.

mes fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Aug 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone have a Nikon F100 body kicking around they don't want? How much do you want for it and will you ship to Canada?

found one

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Aug 6, 2014

• Locked thread